Winner?

O.O We'll be SIBLINGS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 15

Kent International High School

Narrator’s PoV

Everyone is getting ready for the spelling competition. Taeyeon was with her best friend Luna at the Judges area while Leeteuk was just busy chatting and fooling around with his friends.

“Look at your son, yeobo… he seems like he’s not nervous in this competition while my daughter is really busy preparing…” Mrs. Kim teased.

“Aigoo… our Leeteuk is really like that~ he rarely studies… I don’t know how he does that~” Mr. Park said.

**”Ladies and gentlemen… please find your places now and maintain silence, we will start after 2 minutes of preparation.” The Emcee announced.

“Go unnie!!!” Jessica cheered. “Beat that brother of mine!”

Jonghyun laughed, “Yah! SooJung! Please keep quiet~ that was the request of the emcee right?”

Jessica siffed, “Shut up! And don’t you call me ‘SooJung’! they know me here as Jessica~”

Jonghyun laughed, “As if they would care if I call you Soo Jung~”

“Hey! You two~” Mrs. Kim reprimanded. “Just watch and support your siblings, neh?”

It was a nice start for the two spellers. Both spelled every word that was asked to them swiftly and correctly. It was a very tight competition for the two…

“Hmmm~ looks like both spellers did their studies well. Our judges are having difficult time in determining the best from the two…” the emcee announced.

“Alright Ms. Kim… please spell the word ‘empennage’….” Professor Lee commanded.

Taeyeon inhaled and spelled, “E-M-P-E-N-N-A-G-E…. Empennage”

Everyone applauded her as she finished her word. “GO UNNIE!”

Taeyeon smiled at Jessica from the stage as she took her seat again.

“Mr. Park…” Professor Jang started, “Please spell the word ‘Prestidigitation’”

“P-R-E-S-T-I-D-I-G-I-T-A-T-I-O-N… PRESTIDIGITATION.” He said effortlessly.

A round of applause once again. Mrs. President was watching with Mr. Park and Mrs. Kim…. She was disappointes with what Leeteuk is showing. She knows that Leeteuk can beat Taeyeon but why is he having a hard time beating her now?

Both emcees giggled due to the excitement going on. “Okay… we will proceed to the clincher round. Both spellers are given a 5 minute break for now… please do anything you wish to do now and come back after 5 minutes…”

Both Taeyeon and Leeteuk stood up from their places and proceeded down the stage.

“Taeng you were so good up there!” Luna cheered as Taeyeon went down.

“Thanks Lun!” teng replied with a smile. Leeteuk was expressionless and proceeded to the bathroom. Leeteuk knows that her grandmother is watching and that she is disappointed with him.

Taeyeon saw Leeteuk’s face. She noticed that Teuk is not in a good mood so she tried to follow him. “Lunnie… I’ll just go to the washroom, neh?”

“Oh~ arasso~” Luna replied. Taeyeon followed wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter