Me.

O.O We'll be SIBLINGS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 24:

Narrator’s PoV:

TaeTeuk: House

Another normal day… again. ^^ however, a very peaceful and fun day for all.

“Look at the kids… they all seems to be going pretty well with each other…” Mrs. Kim said in amazement as the couple were watching the kids at the swimming pool having fun with each other.

Jessica was with Taeyeon, busy grilling some sausages while Jonghyun was with Leeteuk, swimming at the pool…

“Noona… I heard about you…” Jessica whispered at Taeng’s ear.

“What about me?” Taeyeon asked sounding guilty.

“Jjong said that you already experienced being a heart broken teen?” Sica said.

“Aigoooo!” Taeyeon exclaimed. “What did he tell you?”

Jessica tried to be as apologetic as possible. “Ani unnie… he only said that but he never mentioned a name.”

Taeng inhaled in relief. “That’s good!” she said as she continued grilling some sausages…

“Were you really that hurt?” she asked.

Taeyeon smiled. “Of course! Who wouldn’t be~ but… that’s a part of growing up… and that is a part of loving… you’ll know that once you experience the so called love cycle…”

Jessica giggled. “Mollayo~” she replied as she was watching Jonghyun who was busy swimming at the pool.

“Unnie, I’ll leave this first to you… I’ll change to my swimsuit… I feel like swimming today…” Jessica said.

“Sure sure…” Taeng said.

“What’s for lunch?” Leeteuk asked from Taeyeon’s back. Taeyeon did not look at him but replied, “Sausage.”

Leeteuk was surprised that Taeng did not even glanced at him. So he walked in front of her and grabbed a chair and sat on it.

“Aren’t you going to swim?” he asked. Taeyeon was actually busy with the grilling but she managed to tilt her head and glance at Teuk.

Woah! He looks so hot!Taeyeon thought. Teuk was all wet with his towel surrounding his back and surfing shorts dripping wet. However, Taeyeon was able to manage her emotions and pretended to not feel anything unusual. “Ani… I don’t feel well…”

Teuk nodded. “I see…”. “Why? What happened?”

“Girls… what do girls have every month?” Taeyeon asked.

“Oh that!” Leeteuk smiled. “So are you experiencing diarrhea right now?”

Taeyeon agreed. “Yes… a bit… but I can manage…”

Leeteuk watched Taeyeon as she grilled the food… “Need some help with those?”

Taeyeon laughed. “Yah! Are you sick?? Whya re you so helpful today…?”

Teuk smiled. “Hey! I am only kind to some people… if you will let that chance go… sorry for you…”

Taneg laughed. “Fine fine… I was just surprised okay?”

JongSica:<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter