Truth

O.O We'll be SIBLINGS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 39:

Narrator’s PoV

“What?! You told them already?!” Jesscia exclaimed in much shock on her face.

Jonghyun who was at the treadmill doing his daily exercise smiled. “Yep! They were actually not angry you know…”

Jessica threw Jonghyun’s towel on his face. “Yah! Seriously! Did you tell them or not??”

“I did!” he replied as he went off the machine and grabbed his water jog. “Mom was surprised but she wasn’t that angry.”

Jonghyun… a pro liar. He told Jessica that their parents weren’t mad. But the truth is,  the president and Mrs. Kim were extremely surprised and mad.

-flashback-

JongHyung’s PoV

“I love her. We love each other… more than siblings.” I confessed. We were at the conference room that time. Dad was teaching me the do’s and don’ts in their business… the topic was brought by my dad when he asked me if I already have a special someone for that may help me in being inspired for the work.

“WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT KIM JONGHYUN?!” The President angrily asked.

“Your granddaughter… Jessica… we do love each other. Please let me take her hand. Just as my girl friend.” I said.

“NO!” my mom immediately butted in.

I stood up from my seat and said, “But we are not biologically the same?! Why cant you say yes?”

“It’s because her dad and your mom is getting married soon!” my mom replied.

I sighed. “But what’s wrong with our relationship?”

“EVERYTHING!” the president said.

“Then you shouldn’t have brought us here mom!” I said angrily. “You should’ve left us at our old house. You know that we are teenagers! And you know that I like Jessica even before! You should know for one that things like this may happen!”

“KIM JONGHYUN!” dad stopped me. “Don’t yell at your mom.”

“I am not!” I retorted.

“But I thought… I thought that only a sibling relationship would grow between you guys since I knew that you have a bad relationship before.” My mom said. She was massaging her head and because of that, I held my anger. I can’t be mad at my own mom… I love her… but… I don’t get why she’s so mad about that.

“Pick Jonghyun…” the president said. “Your relationship with my Jessica… or your parents marriage. We can only have one marriage.”

My mom and dad immediately looked at the President. “That’s too irrelevant mom!” Mr. Park said.

“Let him answer!” the old woman said.

I chuckled. “I don’t mean any disrespect halmoni… but your Jessica? Since when?”

“PREPOSTEROUS YOUNG MAN!” she yelled. I saw my mom throw a dagger look in front of me so I stopped.

“Sorry…” I said as I bowed and walked out of that hell room.

-end flashback-

“Are you certain that they agreed with our relationship?” she asked. But before Jonghyun could reply, Mr. Park’s right hand man called him.

“Jonghyun-ah! Mr. Park wants you at his room.”

Jjong nodded. “Well… we will see now.” He winked at Jessica as he left her with a peck on her forehead.

Jessica smiled while watching his boyf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter