Leaving on a Jet Plane

O.O We'll be SIBLINGS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 11

Lotte World

JongSica

7:15

Narrator’s PoV

Jonghyun came back at their meeting place earlier than the planned time. This girl should be here earlier than me! yet I am here standing 15 minutes ahead. Crazy really~ he thought.

7:45

Jonghyun started to dial Jessica’s phone but he can’t contact through. *The number you are calling is out of reach. Please try again later.*

“What the~” Jonghyun started to be pissed. “She’s really a nuisance!”

Jessica’s PoV..

Omo! Which part of this amusement park was that meeting place?? I am 15 minutes late now!I thought

I felt like there was following me. I started to walk double speed since there was this weird looking guys at my back, stalking me.

“Get lost… please get lost!” I murmured to herself. The guy walked faster too just to be able to trail onto me.

I started to feel nervous. “Oh no! please! Save me! someone save me please!”

The stalker was walking 3 rulers away from me already…. my heart pounded faster and faster… I felt scared.

“KEEP WALKING…” a manly voice whispered as he placed his arm on my shoulders. I did ot move for I felt relived because of that voice. A voice which was not pleasing before… but now… voice which I was waiting for.

“Don’t be scared. Just keep walking until the stalker gets away.” Jonghyun whispered again. I felt relieved. My nervousness was lost and I experienced the feeling of safety for the first time in my life. If not for him… I might be . Keke~ but how did he know that I am here?

We stopped in front of the ferries wheel and there he places his arms down. “Why were you there?! Our meeting place was in front of the roller coaster ride… right?”

“Neh…” sica said softly.

“Don’t tell me you were lost. That roller coaster ride is the biggest here in Asia… I know that you’ll be able to see that anywhere you are.” Jonghyun’s voice became louder.

“Mianhae~” Sica murmured while looking down.

“Aish really!” Jonghyun exclaimed. “Stupid! If you only knew how nervous I was? You were 30 minutes late!”

“I was nervous too you know!” Jessica fought back.

“But it’s your fault! You’re so stupid you know! How can someone of your age be lost at this place? At a ROLLER COASTER place?” Jonghyun said pissed once more.

“YAH!” Jessica yelled. “I am sorry okay?!”

Jonghyun sighed. “That’s what you girls always do… say sorry and sorry… yet you’ll repeat the same mistake! Doing something wrong once is fine… but doing the same mistake for the second time is stupidity. Bare that in mind!”

Jessica was struck by what Jonghyun said. She remembered another incident that happened to her. An incident where she got lost while they were on a field trip. All blames were given to Jonghyun yet Jonghyun did not get mad at Jessica. It was just now that he got mad because she did it for the second time around.

“Palli! Butler Cho is there outside.” Jonghyun informed her as he darted towards the main entrance.

Jessica followed him. She was thankful of course. If not for Jjong, she’ll be at a lost again.

TaeTeuk:

7:30

Narrator’s PoV

It was already 7:30… 30 minutes past the time that Leeteuk said. Taeyeon did not go anywhere and just sat by the bench beside that cotton candy booth. She was scared of being at lost so she just sat there.

“What time is it…? Why is he late?” Taeyeon asked herself as she took a peek at her wristwatch.

She was also checking her phone if ever Leeteuk would call her. Aigoo~ why am I looking at my phone? He does not even have my number!

8:00 pm

“Ani… I can’t leave… he might come here without me and that will be irritating for his side.” Taeyeon thought.

She was freezing at that place. Darn… the weather was -15 degrees yet Leeteuk was not there. She even covered her neck with her scarf and put on a gloves for her hands. She was freezing to death because she was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter