#PlayOffRules

O.O We'll be SIBLINGS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 20:

JongSica:

PLAY OFFs:

Narrator’s PoV:

“This is it Jjong!” Taeyeon cheered her brother as she went with him inside the male’s changing room.

“Noona! I can take care of myself now…. You can go…” he said looking like an embarrasses young man followed by his big sister around.

“Annyeong  noona!” hi team mates greeted headed by his bestfriend Onew.

Taeyeon giggled. “Alright alright! Noona will go… mom said she’ll be with dad at the VIP area… if in case you’ll look for her…”

Jjong smiled, “Alright… I got it… now move your out of here before these maniacs trun into their zombie self…”

Taeyeon spanked his brother’s neck. “You’re the only maniac here jjong… remember that!” she hugged him and went out of the room already.

“How sweet of your sister…” Onew smiled.

“I know… that’s why she’s worth taking care of..” Jjong replied as he sat down on a bench and unpack his things.

Taeyeon went to the bleachers to look for a seat as she found Luna sitting with the rest of the seniors. “Look at your siblings… they look so sporty…” Luna pointed at Sica who was doing their cheering routines in front of the crowd and Jonghyun who was walking to their bench with his team mates and head coach Ming. Taeyeon nodded and sat beside her.

“Omo!!! KIM JONGHYUN!!!!” Bunch of girls yelled as they saw the team and the team captain fo course having their warm up on the court.

“Look how famous your brother is… and look how infamous you are.” Luna teased Taeyeon. Taeyeon flared her nostrils and gave Luna a spank.

“Shut up or else die!” Taeyeon threatened her.

Not just a while… Taeyeon felt someone sat beside her… she turned to look at the person and saw that it was Leeteuk.

“You again?!” Taeyeon exclaimed.

Leeteuk’s eyes widened. “What? I can’t sit here?”

“Yes you can’t! go find another bench to sit on!” Taeyeon retorted.

“This is my bench. This is my school.” Leeteuk informed her. And yes he’s right. Soon, the school itself will be in his control for he’s the heir to the properties of the Park.

Taeyeon inhaled and did not mind him instead… Leeteuk hid his laugh because of that. Luna, being a supportive bestfriend to Taeyeon just patted her back and just ask her to just watch the game and not mind the boastful angel looking guy beside her.

“Opppaaaaa!!!” an irritating high pitched voice called Leeteuk from behind. Everyone looked at her… even Taeyeon and Luna…

It was Sora… Leeteuk forced a smile and waved. “Annyeong noona!”

Sora then ran to sit beside him… “Annyeong! Hey Taeyeon!”

“Neh!” Taeyeon replied without looking. Leeteuk smiled for Taeyeon’s facial reaction was priceless. An irritated dongsaeng…. Leeteuk thought/

*Ladies and gentleman… we are about to start the ball game… please get ready… first up! We will witness the great cheerleading routines of… the BRENT SCHOOL ROARING THUNDERS!* the announcer announced as the crowd went wild.

Even Taeyeon… ‘KYAAAAA!!!! GO JESSICAAAAA!!!! WOOOOHHH!”

Leeteuk covered his ears for Taeyeon’s voice was really loud. “Yah! Shut your 1000 decibel producing mouth!”

Taeyeon did not mind him and continued to cheer on her sister as she lead her team in cheer leading.

“Aigooo! Our Jessica is so good!” Mrs. Kim praised as the couple watched their daughter from the VIP lounge

Mr. Park inhaled for joy. “I know… she’s really good in dancing... she even passed for Julliard…”

“Chinchayo?!” Mrs. Kim exclaimed. “That’s so nice!”

Mr. Park giggled. “Yes it is… either Hravard of Julliar… she does not know what to chose from the two…”

“Either way… those schools are good!”

After a few moments…. The teams were introduced to the crowd… the first five of the both teams, to be exact. Jonghyun and Onew got the loudest cheer… coming from not only the crowd… but also… from the very high pitched cheer leader of the Thunders… Jessica…

“GO KIM JONGHYUN!” She yelled. jonghyun pretended that he did not hear a thing as he tried to look focused at the game. But deep inside was a happy Jonghyun who wanted the cheer.

Onew and Jonghyun were the two players who keep the Thunders roaring. They are the higest pointer of the team… however… the Green Patriots have Kim JaeJoong with them so they are having a hard time to have a huge gap of score…

“Score is 75-73 in favor of the Thunders…” The announcer said. “1 minute remaining for the 4th quarter… this is a tight ball game everyone…”

Taeyeon was keeping her fingers crossed. “Please Jonghyun! You can do it!”

Leeteuk wasn’t actually watching the game… he was actually having a funny time watching Taeyeon being too nervous for her brother… as if she’s the one playing at the court.

“Hey you ert!” Jessica yelled as he spanked Dong Rim,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter