Christmas shiz

O.O We'll be SIBLINGS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JongSica:

“Sica… want to go out with me?” Jonghyun asked as they were busy fixing the Christmas tree in their living room.

“Huh? But… we’re still not yet done here… omma might get mad.” She replied.

“I’ll call noona to finnish this for me instead.” Jjong winked.

“But what if she discovers us?” Jessica asked.

“What do you mean?”

“Like… you… and me… together…” she smiled.

Jonghyun laughed. ‘She knows….”

“SHE DOES?!” Jessica exclaimed.

“Yup!” Jonghyun giggled. “She was the one who told me to pursue courting you.”

“Chincha??? She did not get mad??” She asked.

“Of course!” Jonghyun smiled. “But she did told me to ask for your dad’s permission first. And that would be the hardest part since we’re going to be siblings soon…”

Jessica pouted and nodded. “Yes… that’s right… I wonder if they will agree or not…”

“OH MY GOSH!” Jonghyun yelled with his eyes widened as he saw her noona walking from the main door. “DID YOU JUST CUT YOUR HAIR SHORT?!’

Jessica turned her back to look at Taeyeon. “OMO! UNNNIIIEEE!”

Taeyeon smiled. “Is it that bad?”

Jessica went down from the ladder that she’s on and went closer to her sister. “Ani unnie! You looked amazing! And this blonde hair color… are these permanent??”

Taeyeon grinned. “Yep!”

Jessica hugged her sister. “You look so cool unnie! I like it!!!”

“But will hyung like it?” Jonghyun teased. Jjong still is clueless with the gap between Leeteuk and Taeyeon this time.

“What is it for oppa?” Jessica then turned to Jonghyun.

Jonghyun slipped his toung once more. Taeyeon did a face palm and there were a moment of silence as they stood at the huge room.

“I liked your brother….” Taeyeon finally said. “BUT THAT WAS BEFORE…”

Jessica’s eyes widened. “YOU DID?!”

Taeyeon sighed. “Yeah. But that was a long time ago. Not now….  He likes Sora anyways…”

“Why didn’t you tell me earlierrrr???” Jessica shaked Taeyeon with much happiness.

“Yah! Past is past!” Taeyeon stopped her. Jonghyun was just smiling as he was watching the wto girls in their lovey mode. “Go on and fix the Christmas tree.”

“Eh… uniiiieee…” Jessica started her aegyo… “You know about Jjong and I right…?”

Taeyeon giggled and took a glance at his brother. Jjong immediately truned his back and pretended like he’s fixing the Christmas tree intently. “Yes I do… and congratulations!”

“Unnieee… since you had your rest time a while ago… se you are able to go to the parlor… uhm… can you do the Christmas tree for us…? He asked me ti go on a date with him…” Jessica informed with a cute smile.

Taeyeon laughed harder this time. “HAHA! Alright…”

Jonghyun immediately went down and walked straight beside Jessica. “Chinchayo, Noona??”

“Yeah yeah… Go now, before I change my mind… I’ll just go to my room and change for my house wear.” Taeyeon smiled and darted to her room. Aigoo… those two…. How cute… Jjong finally got what he always wanted… I am so proud of him…

JongSica: Cable car:

“Jonghyun-ah… since when did noona liked my brother…?” Jess asked curiously as they were seated on a cable car that will show them the whole namsam area.

“Since Grade school I think….” Jong said.

“That long?!” Jessica exclaimed.

“Yup! And until now, noona likes him. She’s just hiding it...” Jjong smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter