weirdo

O.O We'll be SIBLINGS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 28

JONGSICA

Narrator’s PoV

“Jessica-ssi!” Jonghyun called Jessica from their kitchen.

“Wae??” Jessica asked as she walked in front of him

Jonghyun smiled, “Uhm… are you going to the ball?”

Jessica felt excited. Will he ask me for the prom?? Omo! Thank you lord!

“Waee?” Jessica asked playfully as she started to walk going to their garden. Jonghyun laughed and followed her. I think this girl has something at her mind right now.

“Are you going or not?” Jjong asked from Jessica’s back. They were already at the gardens and Jessica was feeling as excited as ever as she was waiting for what Jonghyun will say.

“It depends. Why?” she asked and turned to face Jjong.

“Well… someone wants to ask you for the ball.” Jjong replied with a shy smile. This made Jessica blush. Aigoo! He’s so cute! She thought as she saw Jonghyun scratching his head and is trying his best to compose a good ‘take you out to the prom message’

“Nuguuu??” she asked sounding as excited as possible.

“J-Jongshin.” He finally said.

-dead-

Jessica felt like there was a sack of stones at her back. She can’t move and was very expressionless and disappointed. So it’s not you…

“Tell him that I won’t go to that stupid ball.” She yelled in a very irritable expression as she took a seat at the poolside and dipped her feet into the water.

Jonghyun laughed hardly. “Why? Is he not that good looking?”

“ANI!” She glared. “Don’t talk to me!”

Jonghyun giggled even more. “Hey! What did I do now??” he asked as he sat beside her and pat her back.

“Don’t touch me!” she added irritatedly.

“What’s wrong??” Jonghyun asked cluelessly.

UgH! I shold’ve known! He will not ask me of course! I am his soon to be sister!Jessica thought. “Are you going to the prom??”

Jonghyun looked at the water of the pool, “I don’t think so…”

“Why?” she asked curiously as she stared onto Jonghyun’s eyes.

Jjong laughed. “Tell me first why you don’t want Jongshin.”. “Is he that bad looking?”

“No.”

“Is he that bad mannered?” he asked once more

“No.”

“Is he…. Bad at dancing? He’s good right?”

“No!”

“Hmmm…” Jjong thougut. “Is he not worth of your time? Haha!”

“No!” Jessica yelled. “I was expecting someone else.”

Jonghyun smirked. “Who? Aren’t you a bit of a dreamer if that’s the case.”

“I guess I am.” Sica replied.

“Who are you expecting?”

It took her a few minutes before answering… “You…” she murmured.

This surprised Jonghyun. But even so, Jjong felt a fulfillment and joy as he heard her say the word ‘You’. for the first time in his life, Jessica Park chose him… wanted him to be her partner.

“Me?” Jonghyun laughed. “You’r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter