Lotte World funday

O.O We'll be SIBLINGS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lotte World

5:00 PM

Jong Sica

Narrator’s PoV

There was awkwardness between them. Jjong walked quietly while Sica wandered her eyes around.

“I can’t believe my acting isn’t good enough.” Jonghyun started talking. Sica looked at him.

“What?” Sica asked.

“I had been quiet all along because I thought that Appoji will not push through with this outing after seeing us in a cease fire mode.” Jonghyun said.

Jessica chuckled. “So that explains why you are so quiet.”

Jonghyun laughed. “Why do you think will I keep quiet? If you only know how much I wanted to tease you at the car.”

“Pabo!” Sica murmured.

“I’m sorry what?” Jonghyun asked.

“Nothing!” Jessica showed him an angelic smile.

“Tsk!” he exclaimed. “You may go anywhere you want. I don’t care. Just meet me here by 7:30. Arasso?!”

Jessica smirked. “I won’t! I’ll leave you here so you won’t be fetched by butler Cho.”

“It’s fine! I know the way to our house.” Jonghyun teased. “Do You?”

Jessica flipped her hair back and started to walk away. “See how easily teased you are! Cry baby!” JOnghyun laughed.

Ugh! I I really can’t stand his boastfulness! Grrr! I hate him!Jessica thought as she roamed around the park.

TaeTeuk:

“Where do you wanna go?” Leeteuk asked Taeyeon as he was staring at the huge Roller coaster ahead of them.

Taeyeon raised her shoulders. “I don’t know. I haven’t been in here. This is my first time here.”

Leeteuk’s eyes widened. “Chincha?!” he asked. “No Wonder.”

Taeyeon smirked. “What do you mean?”

Leeteuk smiled lightly. “Nothing.”. “Since you don’t know this place… I’ll just tour you around.”

Taeyeon was in shock. “What?”.

“Should I repeat myself over and over again?” Leeteuk asked.

Taeyeon automatically smiled. She can’t explain why she smiled but her muscles

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter