Manliness Displayed

O.O We'll be SIBLINGS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 18:

Taeyeon’s PoV

School:

“Leeteuk-ssi!!!!” all the girls squealed as the both of us walked to get to our class room. Dad instructed us to always stay together and have some ‘bonding’ time together since we’ll soon be siblings. I rolled my eyes and continued walking as I sae those flirts squeaking and cheering for Leeteuk.

“Ridiculuous!” I whispered. I saw Leeteuk smirking. He probably heard what I said.

“Jealous?” he teased.

I coughed silently. “Excuse me?”. “I will never be jelous. You have you own fans and I have mine… so… thanks but no thanks!” I replied. “What do these girls found on you?”

We were about to enter the room. “The same things that you found on me when we were in grade school.” He murmured lightly as he darted as fast as he could to his place.

“What?” I told myself as I paused walking. So he still remembers the time he humiliated me in front of the whole batch.

JongSica:

Jessica’s PoV

I was sitting on my chair inside our classroom waiting for our homeroom teacher to come…

“Yah! Jessica… how have you been? Kwenchana?” Tiffany interrupted my thoughts while I was staring blankly at the sky.

“Huh? What?” I asked her.

“Why weren’t you at the mall yesterday?” Tiffany asked.

“I went to practice….” I replied.

“Since when are you going to a cheerleading practice which is scheduled on a basketball team practice?” Tiffany interrogated once more

Well… I never join cheerleading practice everytime there’s a basketball practice. It was my first time last Saturday. I am not sure why… but the only thing I knew was that I was glad to see Jonghyun playing basketball.

“I wanted to. I am the captain so it’s my duty to look after my members.” I replied and went to look away from her. “Take your seat. The teacher might get inside.”

“Sica. Are you going to join the cheerleading practice today?” Someone familiar asked. Woah! I know that’s Jonghyun. But why is he asking me in a very manly manner?

I looked at him and said, ‘Waeyo?”

“Mom’s asking.” He replied.

I nodded. Of course it’s mom. Who else would ask? Himself? No way! “Yes… I will…”

He did not reply and went on with his phone to text our mom. There’s something wrong with me. seriously.

Taeteuk:

Lunchbreak:

Taeyeon’s PoV

I wasn’t really sure how he discovered it. Was I that predictable? Oh come on! Hahah! But nevertheless, it’s good that he know that. He won’t boast anymore!

“Yah… Taeyeon-ah!” Luna came and sat to the seat beside me. we were just staying at the classroom that lunchbreak.

“What?” I asked her.

“Did you know that Leeteuk and Sora are dating?” she asked/

I smirked. “Of course I do! We live on the same roof right?”

“Chinchayo?” Luna acclaimed in a very surprised tone. “Well then how are they dating?”

“Molla… I don’t know and I don’t care. Why are you asking anyways?” I retorted in a pissed tone and bulging eyes.

Luna’s eyes gre wider. “Omo! Minahae!” she said. “Are you mad? Come on! Do you still like him? I thought we made it clear that we’re an avid anti fan of that bastard??”

“We are! I mean.. I am an anti fan, but… I really don’t know a thing about them. Why are you so curious??” I asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter