what's next?

O.O We'll be SIBLINGS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 12

Narrator’s PoV

Mansion

It was a beautiful week end for the family. Taeyeon helped her mom in cooking, Jessica and some maids helped each other in setting up the table while Jonghyun and Leeteuk swam at the pool.

“Umma… how’s the meeting with your future in-laws?” Taeyeon asked.

Their mom’s expression changed. From happy to a worried one. “It was fine…”

Taeyeon knew there’s something wrong~ “I don’t believe you… what happened?”

Her mom smiled. “You really know me that much, eh?”

Taeyeon giggled, “Of course!”

“Well…” her mom started a she chopped some garlic. “She was strict… a disciplinarian for sure. But she accepted me… she accepted us~ she even welcomed me by giving me her sapphire necklace…”

Taeyeon’s eyes grew wider. “Chinchayo?! Omo umma! That’s a good news!”

Her mom giggled. “Yep! She’s kind you know. And I told everything about you guys. She was amazed by how you excel in your studies.”

Taeyeon just smiled and continued with her work.

Breakfast:

“Mom will visit us today~” Mr. Park informed them.

“Chincha?!” Jessica exclaimed. “Andwae! Andwae!”

Taeyeon stared at Jessica’s face. What’s the matter? I thought she’s good?

“Yah! Jessica Park!” Mr. Park reprimanded. “You don’t act that way, arasso?! She’s still your grandmother.”

Jessica sniffed and sat at the dinning chair with a pouting lip. Mom signaled me to follow her.

“What’s wrong?” I asked her.

“I don’t like her going here. She’ll just rule this place like this is her own house.” She replied.

“Huh?” I asked. “But this is her house…”

“Ani!” Jessica replied. “I mean… yes this is hers, but unni… I am telling you, even if you are not yet legally adopted by appoji… she knows that you’ll be her grand daughter soon. You’ll know then, why I am acting this way.”

“Shikuro!” Leeteuk interrupted. “Watch your mouth young lady.” He walked away with his towel around him.

Taeyeon was dazzled by how manly Leeteuk looked with wet hair and just his surfing shorts on. Her gaze followed where Leeteuk was walking. Woah… he looks excellent!

Everyone was ready to eat breakfast after 30 minutes of preparing. Everyone were on their places and started to eat.

“Ahhh~” Jonghyun cheered. “Umma! You’re Miso Soup really is excellent! PRICELESS UMMA!”

Everyone giggled. “Look at you… talking while your mouth is full.”

Jonghyun glared at her. “The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter