what the heck!

O.O We'll be SIBLINGS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4:

Park’s Residence:

Taeyeon’s PoV

“His room is the biggest?” I curiously asked.

“Yup!” Jessica giggled.

“Ohhh~” I nodded. “Well, I don’t really care… let’s just go to the living room?”

“Oh sure!” he exclaimed.

JongTeuk:

Jonghyun’s PoV

“Here’s your room…” Leeteuk said as he opened the door. “Your room is beside my sister’s…”

I was looking at my room, but when he said that my room is beside his sister’s I immediately look at him.

He smirked. “How unfortunate of you right?”. “I too is so unfortunate… I stay beside your sister’s room.”

I smiled. “It’s fine… she’ll not bother me right?”

We walked farther in my room as he helped me bring my things inside. “I am not sure about that…” Leeteuk teased. “Even if my room is away from her room… her sqeaky voice can still be heard.”

“Is that the reason why your room is away from her room?” I asked

He smile. “Yeah~”

I laughed. Hyung is a good man~ he’s not like what noona was saying. Is noona really correct with what she thinks hyung is?

“I’ll be at my room.. if you need help, just call the maids…” he said as he walked to the door. “Remember… beware of Jessica…”

I smiled, “Neh… oh and Hyung!” I called. “Beware of noona… neh?”

“Ara!” he smiled.

Mr. and Mrs. Park:

“What do you think about your new home, yeobo?” Mr. Park asked Mrs. Kim as he gave her a refined smile.

Mrs. Kim inhaled deeply, “I know they’ll get to be friends as time pass by…”

Mr. Park just smiled and walked with her wife to be. He gave her tour to the mansion so that she could familiarize herself in it.

“You better memorize these places for you’ll live in here for the rest of your life!” Mr. Park said with a giggle.

Mrs. Kim laughed, “Neh… but I don’t think my daughter will memorize these places. She’s bad in navigating..”

“Hahaha!” Mr. Park laughed. “Is that so? I’ll send some butlers for her then!”

Mrs. Kim smiled. “No need to do that yeobo! Ahahha!”

After the tour, Mr. Park called everyone to eat dinner. “Call the kids please…” he told one manservant.

“Yes sir…” the servant said.

Not just a minute… Jessica and Taeyeon went down from the library room while Jonghyun and Leeteuk came down from the A.V.R…

“Awww!” Mrs. Kim awed as she saw Jessica and Taeyeon walking down together, “Look how cute you girls are!”

Taeyeon blowed her bangs and said, “You’re over reacting mom… we just went down tog

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter