missing action

O.O We'll be SIBLINGS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 17

Narrator’s PoV      

Leeteuk walked up to the library where Mrs. Kim said that Taeyeon was staying. He wanted to go to her and ask why the hell she did that. Why did she lose? She knows the word, I know that! Leeteuk thought as he was walking gentlemanly along the corridor of their mansion.

He slowly opened the door to their library. As always, there was a quiet atmosphere with no signs of Taeyeon staying inside. “Is someone in here?” he called but there were no answers. He inhaled and finally decided to just move out of the library until he saw something moved.

He went furthermore inside and saw Taeyeon on a napping position on the table with a tower of books in front of her. Leeteuk walked closer and examined what she was doing before she fell asleep. She was making a story… probably a novel. “My number 1” he read the tittle cover of Taeyeon’s notebook.

What’s this? Novel? Haha! So she’s a writer now, eh? He thought. “And what are these books for?” he asked himself as he checked on the stacks of books on the table. All of those were spelling books. So this is why I had a hard time beating her this afternoon. She probably studied hard and ended up losing.

The next day….

Taeyeon was able to wake up from the short nap that she had. However… she woke up already lying flat on her bed.

“Huh? How the heck did I get in here?” She asked herself in amazement. “My BOOK!” she exclaimed. She ran as fast as she could to the library and looked for her missing notebook.

“Ani! That should be here! Please be here! Jebalyo!!!!!” she murmured as she was entering a panicking situation.

“Unnie?” Jessica then came in and saw her sister busy looking for something. “Kwenchana?”

Taeyeon stood up from a kneeling position and smiled at Jessica. “Oh hey Sica!”

“What are you looking for?” Sica asked.

“A notebook… a pink notebook with a blue bookmark… have you seen something like that in here?” Taeyeon asked her nervously.

Jessica gave a worried expression. “Ani… I was here a while ago but I did not see any notebook like that. Where did you last put it?”

“In here.” She pointed at the huge study table at the middle of their library.

Jessica nodded. “Hmm… I really don’t know unnie…”. “I’ll just ask the maids to go look for it later… let’s just eat breakfast and enjoy the week end! Neh?” she asked as she patted her unnie’s back.

“Ani!” she stopped her. “Don’t ask the maids about it. It’s my fault that the notebook was lost so I should be the one looking for it.”

“but it’s their job unnie.” Jessica smiled.

“Ani. They are not investigators nor police to go look for something missing. Arasso? Don’t mention a thing.” Taeyeon said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter