home sweet home

O.O We'll be SIBLINGS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 7:

Narrator’s PoV

Home

Weeks have passed since the Kim’s and the Park’s are living with each other. Unknown to Mr. Park and Mrs. Kim, their children are really in a hot war.

“No ceasefire allowed!” Taeyeon flared her nostrils as she was staring at Leeteuk who was evilishly eating popcorns at the AVR.

-flashback-

Taeyeon’s PoV

“Teuki Teukie… who do you think will win this coming class competition?” a squeaky toned girl asked Leeteuk while he was standing in front of him Locker.

I was standing in front of my locker too so I can’t help but to over hear what they were talking about. Our lockers are only 4 lockers away from each other!

I hid my face behind my locker door and sneakily stared at his reaction. He grinned proudly and said “Who do you think will win?”

The girl made a flirtatious laugh. “Of course you oppa!”

Grrrr! “Of course you oppa!” I copied her tone.

“You were the one who said it, not me…” he replied with an evil smile as he wandered away from the girl.

“What the~” I murmured as I slammed my locker’s door. “He thinks he’s that great?!”

-end flashback-

“Unnie!” someone familiar called. It was Jessica who’s calling from afar. She smiled and went straight to her sister who was standing on the staircase, “Sica!”

Jessica took a step downstairs and pouted at her unnie… “Oh..? waeyo?”

Jessica sighed helplessly, “Jonghyun!”

Taeyeon laughed as she led her sister to the living room, “What did that monster do to you now?”

“He irritates me unnie!” Jessica said irritatedly. You can see from her face that she was really very irritated.

“That always happens to you guys…” Taeyeon teased as she took a seat on one of the huge couch in the room.

Jessica sat beside her, “But unnie. He keeps on butting in everyone’s business. I once talked to my bestfriend at the cafeteria, and there was he interrupting us by teasing me.”

Taeyeon sighed and looked at her, “Aigoo that JOnghyun...”. “Don’t worry, Unnie will talk to him…”

“It’s good that you and Teukie oppa is not fighting that often…” she said as she hugged her unnie.

Taeyeon hugged back and smirked, “Oh you have no idea…”

“Oh?” Sica asked as she broke the hug, “Waeyo?”

Meanwhile… [Jonghyun&Leeteuk]

“Hyung!” Jonghyun called why they were sitting under the shade at the garden.

Leeteuk did not respond but he gave him a stare.

“Why do you hate my sister so much?” he asked.

Leeteuk’s expression did not change… what made me mad at her really? He thought. Even he does not know why he hates her.

“Why do you hate my sister?” he retorted.

Jonghyun chuckled. “She’s…. loud.”

Leeteuk smirked, “Well, they are the same…”

“Yeah… Noona is really noisy… oh damn when she talks!” Jonghyun murmured as he stared to the flowers at the garden.

Both stared at the peaceful flowing water in front of them and inhaled the fresh air brought by the wind.

“Hyung… I’ll go ahead. I have to go t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter