WHAT NOT~ xDDD

O.O We'll be SIBLINGS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 21:

JongSica

School:

Narrator’s PoV

“All set Kids?” Mrs. Kim yelled from the living room as the 4 children walked from the staircase down to her.

“Yep!” Jonghyun exclaimed as he was about to tease Jessica who was wearing a very conservative outfit. “Hey! Is it December already? why are you too covered?”

Taeyeon spanked his gauzed arm and glared at him. Jonghyun laughed as he zipped and approached his mom. “Anneyong Umma!”

“That guy! Grrr! He’ll die later!” Jessica murmured.

Jonghyun, Taeyeon, and Jessica went to Mrs. Kim and gave her a hug before leaving the house while Leeteuk just bowed and left with a grin on his face. “Take care!” Mrs. Kim said as she watched the children enter the limousine.

“Yah! What did you say just now?!” Jessica glared at Jonghyun who was sitting in front of her in the Limo.

“Yah! That was just a joke okay?” Jonghyun laughed.

“Even so!” Jessica said. “I am just protecting myself from any maniacs out here okay?!” just like what you said….

“Oh please! Dong Rim’s out… no one would dare touch you again. As if.” He teased once more.

“Yah! Kim Jonghyun! Stop now!” Taeyeon repreimanded him. “Who knows… it might be you who wants to touch her…” her sister teased.

“Oh for the love of god!” Jonghyun exclaimed with a very weird expression. “Noona… I don’t like someone who wears heels after a strenuous practice for fashion’s sake. I don’t like someone who has a squeaky voice as her~”

The nerve you moron! Ugh! as if! As if I like you too!Jessica thought with a big pout on her face. She did not any more retaliated for she knows this will just cause a big discussion. Especially to Jonghyun who hates losing.

“So you don’t like your sister?” Leeteuk butted in with his arms crossed on his chest. He was sitting beside Jessica.

“Who ‘sister’?” JOnghyun asked.

“Taeyeon-ssi.” Leeteuk replied.

“Wae?” Jonghyun and Taeyeon asked in chorus.

“She has a very squeaky voice.” Leeteuk replied.

“I do not!” Taeyeon said. Leeteuk just smirked and hid a giggle as he saw Taeyeon pouted in front of him.

JonghyunJessica

Jessica together with her friends went to the cafeteria to buy a food. However, the once happy Jessica became sad when one queenka approached her.

“Hey you!” Se Kyung glared at Jessica who was at that time carrying her tray alone to go to her friends’ table.

“Yes?” Jessica asked.

“You think you’re good looking, y and pretty?” she asked with her arms crossed.

“Excuse me?” Jessica asked.

Se Kyung laughed. “Don’t make me repeat what I said dearie…”

“Yah!” Jessica glared and was ready to become her icy self. “Don’t go in front of me saying nasty things like that. Who are you anyway?”

Se Kyung’s temper became high. “You don’t know me? or you are really dumb? I am Shin Se Kyung.”

“And so?” Jessica asked.

Se Kyung smirked. “I am Kim Jonghyun’s girlfriend.”

Everyone was watching already. as if there was a Korean drama shoot at their school’s cafeteria. Jessica’s heart broke. She never knew that Jonghyun had or has a girlfriend. Why does it hurt? She asked herself with her eyes moistening already.

“I don’t like you hanging around with him like you guys are together. I don’t like you! you think Jjongie liked you just because he saved you? heck no! you are very far from her ideal girl.” Se Kyung glared.

Jessica wiped her tears which flowed as Se Kyung said those words. “Look here! I don’t know what you’re insecure about but if you are really his girlfriend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter