Cries

O.O We'll be SIBLINGS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Guyyys! sorrryyy for the EXTREMELY LATE UPDATE. I was too busy for school. sorry for this! I am back with updates now! please support! Thank you!

 

Chapter 37:

TaeTeuk:

8:00 PM

Narrator’s PoV

One day passed and the house was too quiet. Jessica was with her mother for the clothes preparations while JOnghyun was with Mr. Park, he’s on training for some office works too. It’s only Taeyeon and Leeteuk who were left.

“Is Taeyeon here?” Leeteuk asked their head chef who was busy preparing dinner for the two of them.

“Yes young master… she’s at her room all day…” the chef replied. Leeteuk grinned evily.

“Waeyo??” The chef asked.

“Can you prepare something special today?? Ahh! The Steak that you prepared months ago! I can’t forget that one of a kind delish!” Leeteuk requested with a smile.

The chef made a weird expression. “Steak? What steak? I haven’t prepared steak as a meal last year, young master…”

“Huh?? Yes you did, silly! The one that dad and I think tastes best among your entire menu!” he laughed as he poured water on his mug.

The chef tried to think of what meal was that until he remembered the meal that Taeyeon made. The beef steak that she prepared. “Haha!”

“What’s funny?” Leeteuk asked.

“I wasn’t the one who cooked that, young master! That menu was prepared by Taeyeonnie… she was so good right?” the chef smiled.

Leeteuk coughed as he heard the news. “She was the one who cooked that? But you don’t like anyone else messing up with your kitchen right?”

“Haha! Yes, but she asked the favor. She said that she’ll make something special for you… you were feeling bad that time… and so she cooked… do you want me to ask her to cook again?”

Leeteuk’s heart were being pierced. Again, Taeyeon did something special for him without him knowing it… he was planning to go to Taeyeon’s room but while he was running to the living room, he saw Taeyeon in casual wear…

He was nervous… this is the first time that the two of them were left together… they haven’t talked for a while…. And he does not know what to say now…

“Taeyeon-ah!” Leeteuk called Taeyeon who was about to change her house slippers to her flat doll shoes.

She nervously turned around to look at Leeteuk. “Neh?” she tried to smile.

“Uhmmm…” He ran out of words to say.. “Uhmm… you’re going out at this time?? Its night already…”

“Yes…” she answered.

Huh? That’s all? You wont say the reason why? “Where are you going?”

Taeyeon smiled. “I’ll just visit someone special…”

“Special?? Nugu?”

“Don’t mind me… I’ll be back before 10…” she said and without further ado, she went outside.

What?! Before 10?! That’s like 2 hours before midnight! Is she insane?? That’s too late! Leeteuk was walking back and forth as the thought of Taeyeon going home late come flashing to his crazy brain.

‘Young master, you can go and follow her… if that’s the only way you’ll be satisfied…” The chef said as he was holding his whisk. Leeteuk looked at him, “You think?” The chef giggled and nodded.

Leeteuk ran to his room to change clothes… but while he was looking for a shirt t wear, he realized something. But if she sees me there… she would probably get mad.. or will ask a lot of questions… ani. She’s grown up…. She know’s what she’s doing.

After 2 hours…

Leeteuk was at their mansion’s gate. Without any worries of freezing to death as he waited for Taeyeon to come back.

“Young master,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter