He Loved It

That's So Random!

 

Youngbae walked into their green room backstage after the fanmeeting, couldn't wait until he could lie down for a bit, to sleep off the little bit of sleepiness from his eyes. But he was probably two minutes too late because the two long couches in the room was already occupied when he got there. He cursed his bladder internally for not willing to wait and he had to go to the bathroom as soon as he left the stage.
 
So here he was, standing in the doorway with his hands on his waist, appraising his chance for a spot on the couch to doze off. Daesung, who was sitting next to the clothes rack, shrugged.

"But you can still squeeze in between Jiyong-hyung and Seunghyun-hyung over there." Daesung suggested, pointing at the little space available on the couch. Youngbae was grateful because at least one human being was concerned of his well-being, and annoyed because Daesung must have seen him as a dwarf if Daesung thought he could fit in that space between Seunghyun and Jiyong. 

Youngbae sighed and looked over at the couches once again. Seungri, the brat, occupied half of the first couch horizontally, pillowing his head with his arm, already asleep. Next to him was Jiyong, the bigger brat, also horizontally, curled under a blanket, taking up the rest of the couch. Jiyong was not asleep yet, though. He was playing with his phone. And, on the other couch, adjacent to the first one, the biggest brat, Seunghyun hyung, all five feet and eleven inches, stretched along the seats, smothered in cushions.

Youngbae sighed again and this time it caught Jiyong's attention.

"Youngbae," he called, scooting down a little bit to make some space for his friend, nudging Seungri even further towards the edge of the couch with his feet in the process. "Come here," Jiyong patted the space above his head, "you can share my pillow."

Youngbae clicked his tongue but walked over anyway. He took the seat and as he expected, the space was just enough for him to sit in. But it was fine, the couch was soft and cushy and comfortable, he felt his whole body relaxing as soon as he sat down, pulling a cushion comfortably against his chest. He took a moment to lean his head back against the headrest and then closed his eyes. It was quiet and peaceful and relaxing.

But the zen moment was interrupted by some odd noises from Jiyong's phone followed by Jiyong's quiet giggles. Youngbae frowned and peeked an eye open and saw nothing interesting, really. Jiyong was just amused by a Story video on Instagram that had him giggling into the cushion that he was hugging. Youngbae huffed and shook his head. He let his eyes fall closed again. He always wondered how Jiyong was easily amused by anything and everything.

And that fact somehow reminded Youngbae of something that happened on stage not an hour ago.

Youngbae sat up from his inclination. "You liked it, didn't you?" Youngbae accused out of a sudden, poking Jiyong in his shoulder.

"Huh?" Jiyong looked up from under his bangs, genuinely confused. It was just a video of a clumsy cat. Sure Jiyong liked the video, but why did Youngbae sound accusatory like he was watching something crude?

"You know what I'm talking about," Youngbae continued, smirking at Jiyong knowingly.

Jiyong frowned, looking even further up towards Youngbae. "Well...it's a video of a cat. Of course I liked it."

"I'm not talking about the video, you idiot" he threw the cushion in his hands over Jiyong's face, sending his friend sputtering into a laughter, flailing a hand to dodge the cushion. He was still genuinely confused when he looked back at Youngbae.

"You were laughing and blushing the whole time," Youngbae accused again.

As the subject dawned on Jiyong, his cheeks heated up again.

"Ah, see! You're blushing again!"

Jiyong quickly curled back into his blanket, hiding half of his face, hiding his smile, hiding his grin. "No, I did not!" Came the muffled retort, but Youngbae could see the tip of Jiyong's ears turning red as well.

"Yes, you did!" Youngbae continued, pulling at the edge of the blanket to reveal the embarrassed Jiyong. "You actually loved it."

"No! I did not!" Jiyong pulled the blanket completely over his head. He knew Youngbae was not going to stop teasing him about what happened. His own laughter, and those damned blushes on his cheeks, were not going to help his case. 

"Everyone saw what happened," Youngbae leaned over and poked at the sleeping Seungri, "Seungri-ya! Seungri!"

All he got was a muffled hum and Seungri swatted his hand away. The maknae did not even bother to open one eye. But Youngbae continued anyway. "Jiyong-hyung liked it. No, no. He loved it. Seungri-ya! Wake up! He loved it!"

"No, I did not!"

"Daesung, you heard him, right?" Daesung just laughed but Youngbae was not going to let it go.

"I didn't say anything!" Jiyong was still hiding under the blanket, clutching to it tightly.

"Well, you didn't have to." Youngbae tried to pull the blanket off again and he heard Jiyong squealed trying to stay hidden under the blanket. It was a ruckus in the green room.

"Hey, I'm trying to sleep here." Came a voice from behind them.

Youngbae turned around, Jiyong uncovered his face and looked up, Seungri shifted a little bit but resumed being dead to the world.

Seunghyun, propped up on one elbow, looked up at Youngbae, slightly annoyed. But that didn't faze Youngbae even the slightest. Even more so when he noticed the glint of mischief when Seunghyun looked down at Jiyong.

Jiyong huffed a laugh. Of course he did.

Youngbae looked between the two exchanging glances and had enough. "Ya!"

"Go away. I'm trying to sleep and you're so noisy." Seunghyun chided, shifting back into his sleeping position.

Youngbae did not miss the huge grin on Seunghyun's face right before Seunghyun turned the other way, covering his face with a cushion.

Seunghyun was feigning sleep the whole time and heard everything. He thought it was adorable how Jiyong was so shy about it. Well, to be honest, Jiyong was simply adorable.

"Ah, these two!" Youngbae groaned.

"Shut up," Seunghyun chided again, earning another laugh from Jiyong.

Youngbae looked at the two back and forth and he smiled, shaking his head. He had to admit that things were never happier than they were at the moment and he was glad. He would do anything to protect it too, but that didn't mean he wouldn't tease Jiyong and Seunghyun about it.

"I'm out of here," Youngbae said, standing up from the couch, "it feels awkward sitting in between you two."

"Good," Seunghyun responded from under the mountain of cushions.

Youngbae threw a cushion, the one thrown at him, back at Seunghyun and slapped Jiyong's thigh for giggling yet again.

 

 


* Y'all know what this was about, don't you? Hehe 
* And this should be before Youngbae took the "DOPE SLEEP" vid on Instagram.

* All mistakes are entirely mine. You can point them out, if you want to. ^^
* I feel bad for the looooong hiatus, but I'm trying to get back to writing. I really am. So this is like a tiny step I'm taking to get my gears turning.
* Be nice lol