Just Sleep

That's So Random!

Description:
One is dead tired and need some rest. But the other just wants to play.

Foreword:
"Just cuddle. I promise."


 

They are lying on their own beds in a hotel suite. Seunghyun is lying on his side, slowly drifting into the much needed slumber, tired from the concert. His eyes open and close lazily. Sleep was about to claim him when he hears a tiny whisper coming from behind, from the other bed. 

"Hyung.."

Seunghyun blinked a couple of times to make sure that he was not already dreaming.

“Hyung!” Came another whisper, a little louder.
 
Yup, he was not dreaming. The older hummed as a response.

"Hyung, are you asleep?"

"Almost."

"Hyung.."

"What is it, Ji?"

"I can't sleep." Jiyong kicked his blanket off.

"Just lay still and close your eyes. And stop thinking." Seunghyun let out a big yawn and buried his face deeper into the comfy pillows.

Jiyong was silent for a minute and then came another whisper. "Hyung, it doesn't work.."

"Ji, just go to sleep.."

“Hyung.”

“Ji..”

"Can we cuddle? I wanna cuddle. I can't sleep."

"Do you think that's a good idea? We're both tired and we need a good rest. We have another show tomorrow. And I know where your cuddle could lead to."

"Just cuddle. I promise."

Seunghyun peeked over his shoulder and saw Jiyong was already sitting up on the bed; leg crossed, donning a pair of puppy eyes and pouty lips. The older breathed out a sigh and turned around. How could he say no to those eyes? “Fine..but just cuddle!” He pulled his blanket and gestured Jiyong to hop over, which he did happily.

With a stupid grin on his face, Jiyong scooted closer and took the older’s hand to wrap around his waist while he snuggles deep into the crook of Seunghyun’s neck, humming blissfully.

But as soon as Jiyong presses his body against Seunghyun, the older felt something intruding his thigh.

"Kwon Jiyong, control yourself. I need my rest. And you promised to just cuddle."

The younger boy chuckled. "I am cuddling. I'm not doing anything else."

"Ji. Behave, or I'll toss you back to your bed."

"Okay, okay." Jiyong turned around in Seunghyun’s embrace to lie on his other side, taking away that something. But somehow, in his new position, Jiyong felt a bulge pressing against his cheeks. 

"Well, well, well. Who can't control himself now?" a wicked grin plastered across his face.

"If you could just stop moving and squirming, me and him would have been asleep by now."

"Hyung.." Jiyong chuckled.

"Ji, go to sleep. Good night." Seunghyun placed a kiss on Jiyong's nape. His eyes are heavier than ever. 

"Is that a good night kiss?"

"Just sleep.."

"You're doing it wrong!" Catching Seunghyun off guard, Jiyong spun around and claimed the man’s lips, giggling. Seunghyun let out a grunt and surrendered. He rolled them over under the sheet, and there goes his sleep.

 

==========

Just a short update. :)

Anyway, I'm feeling quite content these few days with Jiyong's insta updates that resonated a lot of gtop feels. Hehehe doesn't matter if they are real or not, I'm just happy. Well, aren't we all? \(^.^)/ Thank you for reading. ;)