Safety Blanket

That's So Random!

Description:
Jiyong is always nervous and get his mother hen mode on whenever Seunghyun would be travelling alone.

Foreword:
“Challenge accepted.”


 

Folded garments in his hands, Seunghyun walked out of the closet in a quick pace towards the bed, where his suitcase was. A petite person followed behind, blathering at the older, also with folded garments in his own hands.

"You have to bring these too, in case it gets colder during the night. And don't forget your socks. You’ll get grumpy in the morning if you don’t wear your sock to sleep. And you always misplace your socks. So bring extra, just in case.” Jiyong dumped everything in his hands into the suitcase.

Seunghyun watched with a frown.

“And towel,” Jiyong his heels, headed back to the closet and returned with a towel in his hand, “I know you’d feel weird using the hotel’s because you feel like you’re sharing them with strangers, so..” And he tossed the towel into the suitcase to join the bundle from earlier.

Seunghyun let out a sigh and shook his head.

“Hmm..what else?” Jiyong tapped his lip with his index finger. “Oh. Your aftershave! Is it in here already?” The little fingers rummaged the toiletry bag in the suitcase to check while rambling, “You can’t use random aftershave from the hotel. Your skin is sensitive, they’ll get irritated. The one that I gave you seems okay with your-”

Seunghyun hissed. He stopped Jiyong by his arm and turned the younger to face him. Seunghyun squished Jiyong's puffy cheeks together making the plump lips puckered like ones of a puffer fish, and and gave them a peck.

"Can you stop talking for a second?" And he pecked the puffer lips once again and let go, leaving the younger flustered. Jiyong pouted and frowned, looking up at Seunghyun with puppy eyes.

Seunghyun cocked an eyebrow, crossing his arms across his chest, "No."

"But I want to. I do it all the time anyway." Jiyong's hands returned to organize the stuff in the suitcase.

“Tsk,” Seunghyun stopped Jiyong again and this time he took the younger’s hands into his own, “Thank you, but you don’t have to pack for me, Ji.”

“Seunghyun you can’t even-” Jiyong wanted to continue, but Seunghyun cut him off.

"One; this is not the first time I'm going out of town. I know what to pack. Two; I'll be staying in a hotel, not camping out, so I don't need this many pair of socks to keep me warm at night. Hotels have heaters, if you remember." Seunghyun took out the five pairs of socks that Jiyong has sneakily stuffed into the suitcase when Seunghyun wasn't watching.

Jiyong inhaled and opened his mouth to retort but Seunghyun waved a hand and stopped him.

"Three; I'll be gone for just 2 nights, so I don't need a lot of…these." Seunghyun pulled out the various selections of shirts and pants from the suitcase. "Besides, you're not coming with me, so there's no one who would rip and ruin my shirt." A smirked curved upon Seunghyun's lips.

Jiyong scoffed at the remark. "Even if I'm coming with you," he insinuated himself in between Seunghyun and the suitcase, gaining the older's attention, "you wouldn’t need that many shirts either."

Seunghyun circled his arms around Jiyong’s waist and leaned down to kiss Jiyong’s lips.

“True.” Smirked the older. “And four; I’m only going to Busan, not a foreign country.” He winked.

"Yeah, your reasons are interesting. So let me help you pack."

"No." Seunghyun shook his head.

Jiyong pouted.

Seunghyun tightened his arms around Jiyong's slender waist, pulling him closer, and whispered into the younger’s ear.

"But as usual, I do need something from you."

"Oh yeah?" Jiyong smirked knowingly. "I thought you didn't need my help?"

"With the packing," Seunghyun pulled away just enough to lock his gaze with Jiyong’s, "but I certainly need your help with this one." Seunghyun's hands reached down to the underside of Jiyong's thighs and hoisted the younger up. The slender legs naturally curled around the waist.

It's Jiyong's turn to squish Seunghyun's face in his hands and kiss the puckered lips.

"Well..this is not your first time going out of town. And you're just gonna be away for a couple of nights. I think you'll be alright. You'll survive." Jiyong teased with light kisses on the man's cheeks.

"Ji.." Seunghyun whined with a faint laugh.

"And you're only going to Busan, not a foreign country. So it's not that far. You could always come back any time."

"Jiyong.." Seunghyun nuzzled even closer, gaining mischievous chuckles from the man in his embrace.

Whenever he travels alone, Seunghyun always brings a piece of Jiyong along as his safety blanket; Jiyong’s perfume, or Jiyong’s shirt, or Jiyong’s hoodie, whatever Jiyong’s that can fit into his suitcase. Although he thinks Jiyong is tiny enough to fit in his suitcase, it’s just ridiculous to travel with 2 suitcases.

"So which one is it this time?" Jiyong ran a hand thru Seunghyun's hair and kissed the older’s forehead.

“A shirt is fine. Actually, this one would be perfect.” He took the fabric of the shirt that Jiyong is wearing in between his teeth and pulled them playfully.

Jiyong laughed and looked down into Seunghyun’s eyes with a naughty glint in his gaze, biting his lower lip.

“Well, take it off then.”

Seunghyun scoffed. “Challenge accepted.”

 

==========

Hyung looks sooooooo buff lately and I think chubby Jiyong played some roles. Hehehehehe XD