Crush on You

That's So Random!

Description:
It's just a little crush.

Foreword:
"A-and t-that-- and that's my fault?"


 

 

Jiyong walked out of the bathroom one night to Seunghyun already in bed, sitting up, leaning against the headboard. He had his phone in his hand and he was watching a video. Well at least that was what Jiyong assumed he was doing from the way the phone was held horizontally and from the voices that came out of it.

"What are you watching?" Jiyong asked as he walked into the closet, sparing a glance towards Seunghyun. He heard Seunghyun muttered something, but he knew Seunghyun was too engrossed in the video to say something that would even make sense.

So when he was done putting on his sleep clothes; a thin sleeveless shirt, loose enough for another person to fit in, and a pair of shorts, he jumped onto the bed, landing on his knees, shaking the whole bed. He was probably hoping that that would attract Seunghyun's attention for a moment. But, no. Seunghyun didn't even react to his presence, much less turning away from the screen; his eyes were still focused on his phone, eyebrows slightly furrowed. So Jiyong huffed a small sigh, pouted, and crawled over to take a peek.

"Oh.." Jiyong knew the video. As a matter of fact, he even remembered the day when it was recorded. His eyes darted between Seunghyun's face to the phone and back to Seunghyun's face again. When he got no reaction still, he puffed his cheeks and dropped himself into his spot; one leg raised up, folded at the knee, and the other one just laid limp.

And he waited. He played with his rings to kill the time; turned them around, took them off and studied the patterns engraved on them closely, and even tried them on every finger. He was putting the last one back on its initial finger when the video ended. Jiyong paused. He turned his head to the side and anticipated any comment, anything, from Seunghyun. But Seunghyun, nonchalantly locked his phone, put it on the nightstand, and puffed up his pillows. Jiyong frowned as Seunghyun silently rearranged himself and lied down, pulling the covers up.

And then Jiyong's frown turned quizzical. Is he gonna say something or is he not?

Well probably not; from the way Seunghyun just lied there, eyes closed, with his hands, one on top of the other, placed on his chest.

Jiyong blinked. This is odd. He always has something to say.

He watched Seunghyun's chest rose and fell calmly and thought maybe Seunghyun was not gonna say anything at all this time. So he shrugged and pulled the covers over himself. He glanced over at Seunghyun once, and twice, and pouted because Seunghyun didn't seem to favor a cuddle at the moment. Jiyong clicked his tongue and huffed; slightly irritated from being ignored. He shifted onto his side, facing the other way, and cursed Seunghyun in his head. He grabbed a pillow and hugged it tightly against his chest. He was agitated.

He could've said something if there was anything wrong. But apparently, a silent treatment seems like a good plan to go with. Okay. Fine. But how am I gonna sleep now?!  We can still cuddle and not speak to each other, can't we? Selfish bast-

"Do you realize," Seunghyun broke the silent after a while that felt like eternity to Jiyong, breaking his train of thoughts. His eyes snapped open and he turned around to look at Seunghyun, who was already glaring at him, sideways.

Oh crap.

"That there are soooo many-" Seunghyun paused, trying to find the word. Women or men? He wondered and then decided on, "-people. So many people that have a crush on you?"

Jiyong blinked, trying to process what he had just heard. He looked back dumbly at Seunghyun's unwavering glare.

Should I laugh or should I retaliate? Jiyong pursed his lips because the situation was both funny and annoying at the same time; it was annoying because he felt like he needed to say something from the way Seunghyun was glaring back, like Seunghyun wouldn't let him sleep if he didn't explain himself.

But what do I say to that? 'I can't help it because I'm attractive'?

But it was cute too because Seunghyun was actually sulking from people drooling over him. So Jiyong decided on a slightly dumb question, hoping to lighten the mood a little. Because seriously, it was definitely not his fault if people admire him.

"A-and t-that-- and that's my fault?"

Seunghyun squinted. "You were the one who wore the daring clothes. You were the one who moved in every y way possible. You were the one who spoke cutely and smiled generously. You were the one who did everything that attracts people's attention. You and your stupid aegyo. So yes, it is your fault."

"Then aren't you lucky to be the only one who could have me in your bed?" Jiyong challenged back. "Or in my own bed? Or in any bed?"

Seunghyun looked stunned. His tongue tied behind his teeth. His glare wavered and the glaze in it died with a few blinks. He tried to retort but all words escaped him.

"B-but," Seunghyun stuttered out after a moment, "I don't want people to-- Like their eyes are on you and I-- Well it's not like you're the only one that's-- Yeah.." And he trailed off.

Jiyong pursed his lips; an attempt to stop a smile from creeping up his face. Seunghyun looked away, flushed, and Jiyong couldn't help it anymore. The smile spread into a grin and he rolled over, wrapping himself with the covers creating a giant cocoon with only his head popping out. He bumped against Seunghyun's side and he nudged him with his head.

"So, should I dress like this the next time I go out in public then?" He batted his eyelashes.

Seunghyun peeked down at him and huffed a small laugh when he saw what Jiyong has turned into. "Yes, I guess I am lucky." Seunghyun muttered. "I mean, look at you now; so adorable even when you look like a giant cotton swab."

Jiyong laughed. "A cotton swab?"

"Uhuh," Seunghyun moved, wrapping his arms around the Jiyong's shoulders and he threw one leg over his waist. Seunghyun smirked as he knew he had Jiyong trapped now. "Any chance you would wanna maybe swab me tonight?"

"What?? No!" Jiyong tried to wiggle out, but all his limbs were 'paralyzed' by the covers wrapped around him and even more now with Seunghyun's arms around him.

"No?" Seunghyun tightened his embrace and one of his hands slid down to Jiyong's waist and he started poking with a finger, tickling Jiyong.

"No!" Jiyong shook his head helplessly, "What is that even supposed to mean? Swab you." Jiyong shrieked and squealed as Seunghyun showed no mercy.

"I don't know. Be creative." He tickled Jiyong even more.

The rest of the night was filled with laughs and giggles and chuckles and more giggles and whimpers and moans, until it ended with blissful sighs and heaves of heavy breaths and the two wrapped up in each other's arms. 

 

 

=======

P/S: The video that inspired this hehe ...