Seunghyun!

That's So Random!

Description:
The name 'Seunghyun' was called but there were two owners.

Foreword:
"That's for you, hyung."


 

 

"Seunghyun?" Came a call from the kitchen. It was Jiyong.

In the living room, both Seunghyun and Seungri looked up from the magazine in their hands, and looked at each other for a second.

"That's for you, hyung." Seungri peeked over the pages, canting his chin towards the kitchen.

"No way. I know that tone. That's for you." Seunghyun leaned back in his seat, holding the magazine back up.

"Seunghyun!" This time, it was louder. A little bit sterner too.

"Hyung, go. Before he comes in here." Seungri dropped the magazine onto his lap and sighed, scrunching up his face.

"You must've done something wrong, Seungri. Just go and see what he wants." Seunghyun retorted, face still hidden by the magazine, ignoring the younger's annoyed tone.

"I can tell when it is for me, hyung."

"You think I can't?"

"Well, obviously. He only calls me 'Seunghyun' when he means business or something serious."

"Then you might've done something serious in the kitchen. Just go and turn yourself in before he comes here and drags you out himself. I'm telling you, it's for-"

"FOR THE THIRD TIME, SEUNGHYUN!" Now the call sounded irritated. Jiyong was probably standing by the kitchen table, hip cocked to one side with a hand rested on it, and propping half of his weight on the edge of the table with the other hand. And the lack of response might have caused a pout to pucker his mouth. You may think pouting was for cute moments, but to this man, pouting worked for all occasions.

And now Youngbae, who was lounging on the couch fiddling with his phone and ignoring the banter between the two Seunghyuns, sat up. He glanced at Daesung who shrugged, and they both looked at the two.

"Hyung, come on. We all know it's for you." Youngbae interjected. Seungri clapped his hands once and pointed a finger at Seunghyun who snapped around to glare at Youngbae.

Seunghyun tossed his magazine onto the coffee table and turned to face his three brothers. "He would've called me 'hyung'."

"Well he doesn't call you 'hyung' when he's mad at you." Youngbae reasoned.

"Why would he be mad at me now?"

"Did you leave an empty bottle in the fridge again?" Seungri asked.

"No."

And then Youngbae, "Did you...put chopsticks in the spoon container and spoons in the chopsticks container?"

"No."

Back to Seungri again, "Did you leave a spoon in the ice-cream tub?" 

"No!"

Youngbae again, "Dishes. Did you do your dishes, hyung?"

"Well, you didn't do your dishes!" Seunghyun pointed at Seungri.

"Because I went out and got us food. We help with the dishes of the person who takes care of the food arrangement. That is the rule, hyung."

Seunghyun knew this but he challenged it anyway because he felt like being stubborn. As always. "Since when?"

"Since forever."

Seunghyun paused and looked at them in turn and stopped at, "Daesung?"

He sighed. "Ten thousand won says it's for you."

Seunghyun's eyebrows flew up and his mouth gaped in disbelief.

"Yup, same here." Youngbae piled in.

Seungri nodded. "Fifty thousand won. You better go now, hyung."

Seunghyun was about to say something when they heard it; the voice mumbling and it was getting louder and clearer along with the sound of the soles of slippers treading short, agitated steps against the floorboards towards the living room. The four men darted their eyes towards the hallway and waited until Jiyong materialized under the arched entrance, both hands on his hips.

"Hyung! I sure hope you are not deaf because I have been calling for you!" Jiyong shot.

Youngbae, Daesung and especially Seungri, pursed their lips tightly to not let the bubble of laughter roll out from the depth of their stomach.

Seunghyun clicked his tongue and Jiyong noticed the contrast in their reactions.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing!" Youngbae quickly dodged the question and shoved Seunghyun up from his seat. "Hyung, come on, go quick. You're busted. Next time, do your dishes."

Seunghyun groaned and gave in. He rolled his eyes and quirked the corner of his upper lip, annoyed at the three, and stomped away like a puppy with its tail between its legs.

 

=======

P/S: This isn't exactly GTOP, but I like to imagine their domestic banters like this hehe ;)