Gwiyomi

That's So Random!
Description:
The maknae forced the leader to do the steps during his tour. And the leader despised it.
 
Foreword:
“I don’t want to be cute. Cute is for girls. I’m not a girl."
"And I'm glad that you are not a girl."
 

 

“Seungri made me do it again.” Jiyong flops himself next to Seunghyun on the couch, facing the beautiful side profile of the man. He is watching some random variety show on TV while enjoying himself a cup of warm coffee.

“Do what?” Seunghyun asked, sipping the drink. Eyes still fixed on the TV.

“Gwiyomi.” Jiyong pouts. He reached for Seunghyun’s sleeve and plays with the hem. But he pushed the broad shoulder when he heard Seunghyun chuckled.

“What? The kid is right. You look cute when you do it.” Seunghyun leaned back after putting down his mug on the coffee table. Then he wrapped his arm around Jiyong’s shoulder and planted a kiss on the top of the messy hair. Instinctively Jiyong scoots closer and lean his head onto Seunghyun’s shoulder.

“I don’t want to be cute. Cute is for girls. I’m not a girl.”

“Says the one who went through a phase and wore skirts to almost every performance and danced around the stage flipping those skirts like nobody’s business.”

“OWWW!!” Seunghyun yelped and squirmed when Jiyong pulled away and pinched him hard on his waist. He caught the small hand and pulled Jiyong back into his arm.

“Look, embrace it. You are cute. And I don’t know how it is possible; sometimes you are even prettier than most girls I’ve seen. Maybe it’s the makeup. Yea, I think it’s the makeup.” Then Seunghyun turned his body to fully face the sulking Jiyong. He brought up his hands to cup the cute-slash-pretty-slash-handsome face. He traces his thumb on the pouty lips.

“These lips. You go around smiling, pouting, biting them, making duck faces. Girls envy these lips. And I get frustrated seeing those pictures when I can’t do anything about it.” He closed the gap and claimed the luscious, pink lips. Jiyong smiles then. Seunghyun loves it when his partner smiles in kisses.

“These eyes...” Jiyong shut his eyes when Seunghyun leans forward and branded light kisses on the lids and continue, “...strong and scary at times, but passionate and y most of the time. How can people not fall?” Jiyong knows that he must be blushing now as he felt a warm rush spiked to his cheeks.

“Oh these cheeks...” Seunghyun pecks once on each side which made Jiyong chuckle, “...they always give you away, you know. Blushing from the smallest tease.”

“And this cute little nose.” Like the rest, Seunghyun pecks on the tiny nose. “Girls would be spending their fortune to get theirs done, but would never get anything close to this one.” He tapped the tip with his finger.

“You are cute, Ji. And perfect. Cute and perfect. Perfectly cute.” Seunghyun added, pulling Jiyong back into his arm.

“Oh stop it, you cheesy old man.” Jiyong is still blushing. He circled Seunghyun waist with his arms and planted a kiss on the nook of Seunghyun’s neck.

“And I’m glad that you’re not a girl.” Another kiss perched on top of Jiyong’s head.

 

==========

I notice that GD appears manly and aggressive when he's by himself - be it interviews or performances. But when he's around the members, a glint of his feminine side always shows. I don't know. Maybe that's just me. But personally, I do think that he is sometimes prettier than me most girls.