A Beanie & A Kiss

That's So Random!

Description:
It is not their first kiss. But Seunghyun is nervous around this one. Maybe it wasn't about the kiss. Maybe something else is distracting him.

Foreword:
“And I told you to do this quickly so we can end it quickly, too.”


 

“Gosh! Why does he have to wear a beanie? Why? It will only make it harder for me. Look at those eyes, almost covered by the fake bangs. That cute button nose, those pouty lips; pink and luscious. So inviting. And that yellow sweater is certainly not helping. He really glows in that color. I’m going crazy.” Seunghyun is rambling in his head. He is restless and has been fidgeting in his chair.

“Can you sit still, Top? I’m trying to make your hair here.” The stylist complained.

“Sorry..” Seunghyun looked up to the reflection in the mirror and shot a brief apologetic smile to the lady.

And then he is again distracted by the striking shade of yellow at the back of the room. He let out a sigh. He knows he will be in trouble in a matter of minutes.

“But he looks fine. Is he not nervous?” Voices in Seunghyun’s head keep testing his calmness. Seunghyun wonders how the other man stays calm when he knows what’s coming. Leisurely sipping a cup of warm beverage, making conversation with the staff, still manage to laugh here and there, while there is a chaotic storm in his head and his heart is sprinting like an Olympian aiming for gold.

“Hey, are you okay?” The stylist pulled Seunghyun out of his thoughts. “Never seen you like this before. Are you okay?”

“Err..yeah, I’m fine.” Seunghyun replied, nervously. Truthfully, he’s not okay. His heart is about to burst any time now.

“Okay, you’re done.” The stylist glances at the mirror, satisfied with her work. “He’s done!” She announces to the whole crew, while putting away her stuff.

“I AM done.” Seunghyun thought to himself.

“Okay, let’s do this.” The director calls everyone to their respective stations. Filming is about to start.

“Seunghyun and Jiyong” the director signaled the two to come close. “Here is how we’re going to do it.”

The director continues to explain the flow of the scene, but it was all static to Seunghyun’s ears. Jiyong noticed the man’s fidgety behavior and nudged him with an elbow. “Are you okay?”

“Why do people keep asking me that today?” Seunghyun is obviously nervous, pressing his thumb into his palm.

“Because you don’t look okay.” Jiyong tried to look at Seunghyun in the eyes but the man dropped his gaze to the floor, which he thought was weird. He was fine this morning, what’s with the sudden change? Then something clicked in Jiyong’s head.

“Is it about...the kiss?” Jiyong asked carefully, almost whispering. From the way Seunghyun looked up, Jiyong knew that, that is the reason behind the man’s strange behavior.

“How can you be so relax like this? Aren’t you nervous? At all?” Seunghyun asked.

“I am nervous. But let’s just do it and get it over with as quickly as we can.” 

“Easy for you to say. You’re not the one who’s doing the kissing.”

“What do you mea- Seunghyun, quit whining. Let’s just finish this quickly. Okay?” Jiyong shot a brief smile to the man who was shaking like a leaf, and walked away to take his place.

The truth is, Jiyong is just as nervous as Seunghyun. But somehow he managed to push the dirty thoughts to the farthest nook of his head. Otherwise, this filming will turn into something that would scar the innocence of everyone at the set. Seunghyun is looking so good, tall and handsome, in that turtle neck, with black hair styled so innocently neat. Don’t mind Jiyong if he would just lunge into the kiss later when the kiss is supposed to be a surprise. And please excuse him if he would blush and smile into the kiss when he is supposed to act like he’s in shock. And don’t judge him if he would moan and lean into the kiss when he is supposed to gasp and pull away.

As the director calls out “Action!”, Seunghyun inhales deeply and gets into character. He walked to the table where Jiyong is sitting at and took the seat across. They exchanged their lines and here it comes. The kiss. Seunghyun got the cue after Jiyong sipped on his coffee and stained his lips with the cream. But somehow, he just froze in his seat and stared straight across the table.

After a few moments of silence, Jiyong looked up and raised his eyebrows. “Seunghyun!” He whispered audibly, but Seunghyun was caught in a trance. Jiyong took the liberty of snapping the man out of his thoughts by kicking his legs.

“Oww! Oh. Sorry I forgot my lines. Can we do it again? Sorry.” Seunghyun mumbled his lame excuse, standing up from the chair, glaring at Jiyong.

So they start again. Seunghyun took a deep breath, walked over and took the seat. When the time comes, Seunghyun grabbed Jiyong’s wrist and leaned over. Unfortunately a little too eager that he knocked the table, spilling the drink all over the place. Seunghyun quickly apologized for his clumsiness but was relieved that he can have a time-out while the staffs get the little mess cleaned up. He retreats into the changing room with Jiyong tailing behind.

“Can you keep it together and do it right this time?” Jiyong muttered under his breath, almost agitated. He wants to end this quickly but Seunghyun is apparently being unprofessional, messing up every take.

“What’s going on with you today?” Jiyong asked again.

“I told you I’m nervous.”

“And I told you to do this quickly so we can end it quickly, too.”

“Can you not wear the beanie?” Seunghyun changed the topic.

“What? What’s wrong with the beanie?” Jiyong is even more confused with the question.

“Nothing. Can you just not wear it?”

Jiyong sighed heavily. “No, I can’t. This is a parody. Not our own movie. This is how the character was dressed, so this is how we’re going to do it. Seriously, what is up with you today?”

“Come here...” Seunghyun reached for Jiyong’s hand and pull the man close to him. Jiyong eyes widened when the man leaned forward for a kiss.

“NO! Our mics are still attached here!” Jiyong whispered audibly, gesturing to the mouth-pieces clipped onto their collars.

“I won’t make a sound if you don’t...” Seunghyun breathed out into Jiyong’s ear, embracing the man by the waist.

“Seunghyun, stop it! Look, I know you’re nervous but we have to do this. So let’s get back out there and get it done with.” Jiyong untangled himself from the strong arms. “And then we can continue this or whatever you wanna do when we get home.” Seunghyun lit up with a grin at the last sentence.

When. We. Get. Home. Not here.” Jiyong repeated. More like a warning because Seunghyun can be unpredictably crazy at times. Although Jiyong loves that about him, a filming set is definitely not a place to get crazy at. Not this kind of crazy, at least.

Seunghyun groaned but complied. He shrugged off the nervousness with Jiyong’s promise earlier as his motivation, and followed Jiyong out the door.

Almost two hours and 15 takes later, they finally have what the script required. Seunghyun was totally out of his zone and Jiyong is frustrated. The younger hissed at the older when they reached the 10th takes and complained how Seunghyun is an actor and was expected to make the least mistakes. Things turned out absolutely the opposite when 10 out of the 15 takes were spoiled by Seunghyun.

Jiyong was ignoring Seunghyun while they take off their mics. He was not in the mood to talk to that man. He’s a perfectionist, so to do simple things over and over again just annoys him. They finally wrapped up and thanked everybody for the hard work. And Seunghyun apologized yet again for the trouble he had caused before leaving to the changing room, tailing behind a furious dragon.

As soon as they are out of everybody’s sight, Seunghyun grabs Jiyong’s hand and literally drags him into the changing room and closed the door. He can’t hold back anymore. Not even for a second. He spun Jiyong around, catching the boy by surprise. It happened too fast for Jiyong to understand what was going on. The next thing he knows, he’s already in Seunghyun’s arms with their lips sealed together.

Jiyong tried to pull away, but surrendered when Seunghyun pulled him even closer and locked him in an embrace. He let Seunghyun ravish his lips while his own hands lazily snake around Seunghyun’s waist and rest at the small of the man’s back, occasionally humming and softly. All the annoyance and frustration liquefied and vaporized by the heat from the kiss.

Jiyong is flushed and breathless when Seunghyun finally breaks the kiss a minute later. Blinking lazily, he can’t seem to find a word to say so he just drape over the taller figure, clutching onto the man’s shirt. Lucky for him, Seunghyun’s firm hold is still around his shoulders; otherwise he’s probably already melted onto the floor like a puddle of goo.

“This beanie is evil...” Seunghyun breathed out, ghosting over the swollen lips, and pulled the headwear off of Jiyong’s head. The younger understands it now. Seunghyun wasn’t nervous about the kiss. He was nervous about his own self control. Apparently, something about his outfit today is throwing Seunghyun off.

“You’re blaming the beanie for your lousy acting huh?” Jiyong smirked and cocked an eyebrow.

Seunghyun replied with another passionate kiss, pressing and pinning the younger against the door. His hands roamed mindlessly; caressing the petite form, enjoying the whimpers and moans slipping off of the sinful pair of lips.

“So you don’t want to see me in a beanie anymore?” Jiyong pulled away, asking teasingly and bit his lower lip, grinning like a fool.

“On the contrary, I do. Just not in places or situations where I can’t do anything to you.” Seunghyun pecks the lips.

“Well...” Jiyong peeled himself out of Seunghyun’s arms and grabbed the beanie from Seunghyun’s hand and carelessly pulled it back onto his head, covering most of his eyes. “..how about now?” Still grinning like a fool.

“Oh Ji..you asked for it!” 

 

==========

I'm just gonna put this picture here because I can! >_< Credit to Mr. G himself.