Santa Baby

That's So Random!

Description:
Costume fitting time!

Foreword:
"That thing on your head, what's it supposed to be?"


 

Fluffy red pants; nicely done around his waist.

Fluffy red suit; a little baggy around his underarms, but that’s how it was supposed to be.

One of the stylists handed him a fluffy pointy red hat with a fluffy white pompom on its tip. Seunghyun let his bangs cover almost his entire forehead and then he pulled the hat over.

And now for the final touch, a fluffy white beard. Seunghyun grinned. This should be funny. He thought. He pulled the elastic band over his head and all the way to his nape. A low rumble of laughter started to form as he stepped closer to the mirror. He ducked his head a little to get a better look at his entire outfit and adjusted the beard around his mouth to make it look as natural as possible.The mischievous grin still plastered across his face, wider this time.

"Hyung! HAHAHAHAHA!" Seunghyun didn't have to look to know who it was, he could tell from the sound of the laughter. So he turned around and wiggled his eyebrows. It was Seungri, doubling over at his hyung's costume.

"Wait, let me go and get--" Seungri left the dressing room as suddenly as he appeared, still laughing like crazy.

He came back with Jiyong on tow. "Look!" He pointed towards Seunghyun, eyes still crinkled with laughter.

Jiyong grinned, eyes widened in amusement. "What the hell," and he laughed as Seunghyun turned around. "Do you really need the beard?"

"I'm gonna be Santa Claus, of course I need the beard." Seunghyun wiggled his eyebrows, teasing.

"Hyung, it's ridic-" Seungri couldn't finish his sentence as Jiyong snapped around and glared.

"Don't you have something else to do somewhere?"

"I do?" Seungri frowned but the expression quickly eased at Jiyong's one cocked eyebrow. "Yes! Sorry. I forgot. I'll get going." The younger, taking it as a cue to leave his hyungs alone, quickly scampered away.

Seunghyun chuckled.

They were trying out the costumes they had planned to wear during the encores of their tour. A whole bunch just arrived and the stylists decided to have them try it out today; if changes needed, they could think of a plan B quickly. And this one in particular, was for the Christmas day. All five of them had outfits and accessories of the holiday season.

"Is that your costume?" Seunghyun asked, pointing at Jiyong from head to toe. "What's that on your head? Where's your beard?" He pulled his hands up and rested them onto his hips.

"I'm not gonna wear the beard, no way." Jiyong walked in further into the dressing room, one hand adjusting his headpiece.

"You're no fun," Seunghyun turned and looked into the mirror once again. "I look awesome." Seunghyun was having fun dressing up as Santa Claus. "They're gonna love it!"

"Let me see," Jiyong turned Seunghyun back around by his shoulders. And this close, Jiyong thought Seunghyun looked even more ridiculous. Another bubble of laughter broke out of him.

Seunghyun glanced up and around the room to make sure no one was around to witness what he was about to do. Then he grabbed on Jiyong and leaned in. "Give me a kiss."

Jiyong yelped and giggled, squirming for freedom from Seunghyun's grip. "No! Not with the beard! No!"

"Just a kiss~" Seunghyun whined and wrapped his arms around Jiyong's waist, laughing along with the giggling mess in his embrace.

"Take the beard off!" Jiyong squeaked, holding Seunghyun at arm's length, dodging Seunghyun's tries to steal a kiss.

"Santa wants a kiss. Just give Santa a kiss. Or you'll forever be on the naughty list." Seunghyun finally gave up and freed Jiyong, who was panting for air, from his armlock.

"Just take the beard off, and I'll kiss you how many times you want." Jiyong chuckled at the pouting Seunghyun. "I don't like it. It freaks me out. It's weird."

"You're being unfair. I kiss you with your stubble all the time!"

Jiyong burst into another fit of laughter. "My stubbles are natural, okay. And you asked me to shave more often than not. But this.." he trailed off, gestureing towards the fake accessory. "It's ridiculous."

"And by ridiculous, you mean awesome." Seunghyun clicked his tongue. "If you don't like it, I know the fans are gonna love it."

"You can ask them for a kiss then."

Seunghyun smirked. "Maybe I will. And after that we could have a contest of who pouts and sulks the longest."

Jiyong chuckled and bit his lip. "Well," he swayed into Seunghyun's space. His hand raised up to the dreaded beard and he pulled it down, uncovering Seunghyun's mouth. He gazed up at Seunghyun from under his lashes before leaving a chaste peck on his lips.

"There.." Jiyong hummed blissfully, putting the beard back over Seunghyun's mouth. His smile went wider at the feeling of Seunghyun's arms wrapping around his waist once again.

"That thing on your head," Jiyong looked upwards while Seunghyun just gazed over Jiyong's face before continuing, "what's it supposed to be?"

"This?" Jiyong's hands were on his headpiece as he pulled away. "It's Rudolph. The Reindeer?"

"Huh. A Reindeer." Seunghyun raised his eyebrows, crossing his arms across his chest. "And that's not ridiculous? A Reindeer? On your head?"

"What? It's cute!" Jiyong ducked his head towards the mirror and nodded a few times, letting the reindeer-shaped hat bob along. "Don't you think so?" He turned to look at Seunghyun, still bobbing his head and batting his eyelashes.

"Well, it is. But when you do that, it looks like a flipping up an-" a hard smack across his chest cut Seunghyun off. And before he knew it, Jiyong's hand was already grabbing on his fake beard, pulling it away from his face and let it snap back to his face.

"OWWW!! Jiyong! What you did that for?!"

"To unfog your dirty mind." Jiyong canted his chin, feeling smug.

"And yours is not?" Seunghyun checked in the mirror the reddened skin around his lips and he mouthed a hush and whiny "oww.."

"Aww..poor Santa baby..let me take a look.." Jiyong faked a pout and pulled Seunghyun's face towards him. He ran his thumb across Seunghyun's deep cupid's bow. "It's not that bad." He grinned, craddling Seunghyun's face with his hands. "Well this Reindeer is sorry. So, can he offer the awesome Santa a ride later tonight to make the oo go away?" Jiyong cocked his head a little like a sweet tease that he was; hands smoothing down Seunghyun's chest. He felt his cheeks getting warm as he ghosted the question against Seunghyun's lips.

Seunghyun almost growled at the idea. "Oohhh, lucky Santa. He has a very naughty Reindeer after all. If it continues like this, Santa surely wouldn't mind getting oos from time to time."

Jiyong clicked his tongue a few times, shaking his head. "Bad Santa. Very, very bad Santa.."