Jealous and Furious

That's So Random!

This is a continuation of chapter 13, 'Sharing is not Caring!'. Apart from a few requests for a sequel, I do think it deserves a sequel as well. So, here we go.


 

Seunghyun pulled a wicked grin when he heard a faint roar of a car engine entering the compound of his residence. He jumped off his bed with Jiyong’s phone in his hand. At first, he wanted to wait right in front of the door, but decided to go with the living room. He stood there with his arms crossed and waited for the other man to enter. He grinned when he hears the silent beeps of the passcode being pressed, but the grinned wiped off when the door opens. He pulled a serious face.

As soon as Jiyong walks in, he noticed the figure standing in the living room. He tossed the key onto the small table next to the door, and turned towards Seunghyun. He stood there for a few seconds, and let out a sigh before he treading towards the common area. Seunghyun locked his gaze on the petite man, but the other pair of eyes avoided the intense gaze as best as he can.

Jiyong stopped a few steps away from Seunghyun. His eyes wandered and finally stopped at his phone wrapped around the other man’s hand across his chest. Jiyong sighed and looked up.

“Give me my phone back.”

“Sit down.” Seunghyun replied with sturdiness in his tone.

“I have nothing to say to you.”

“But I do. Just please...sit down.” Seunghyun toned down a bit when he saw Jiyong still has his guard up.

“Just give me my phone and I’ll be out of your hair.”

“But I don’t want you to go. Ji, please. Let me explain.” Seunghyun is almost begging.

Jiyong gritted his teeth and stepped forward to snatch his phone away, but Seunghyun is quicker. He pulled away his hand that’s holding the phone and grabbed Jiyong’s hand with the other. Jiyong hissed and pulled his hand free from the grip.

“Ok, ok, ok. Promise me you would sit down if I give you your phone back.”

“Whatever.”

“Ji!”

“Fine.” He flopped down onto the couch. “Happy?” He stretched out a hand signaling for the phone.

Hesitantly, Seunghyun set the phone down into Jiyong’s waiting palm and sat next to the man. Jiyong instantly unlocked his phone and went into some random app to purposely ignore Seunghyun.

“Ji...” Seunghyun starts, but the other man didn’t even budge. So, he continues. “Okay, first of all, he texted me. Not the other way around. So, I didn’t reach out to him, he reached out to me. I mean he has my number so it’s logical that he can text me or even call me. But I have no control over him so he can do what he wants, whenev- okay, whatever, that’s not the point.” He paused for a brief second. Still no reaction from Jiyong.

“The point is, I have nothing to hide from you. You know the passcode to every single of my things that is passcode protected. But you didn’t let me explain, you just took off. You didn’t even ask what the text was about.” Another paused and he scooted closer to the younger man. “Don’t you wanna know?”

Jiyong continues to ignore Seunghyun.

“Ji, ask me.”

“Fine. What was it about, Seunghyun?

“Okay, I don’t appreciate the sarcasm, but it’s fine. Here, look at me.” Seunghyun pulled the courage to take Jiyong’s shoulders and turned the man to face him, and clasped the small hands in his own. It surprised him a little that Jiyong didn’t protest.

“Look, he asked me if I had anything planned tonight.” Seunghyun paused to capture Jiyong’s reaction, who of course shot him with a glare. “Because...he’s having a couple of friends over at his house for dinner and he thought it would be fun for us to join as well.” Seunghyun continued, emphasizing on the word ‘us’. His eyes still locked on Jiyong’s.

But not for long as the brown pair averted their gaze in slight shame. “Then what did you say?”

“I said, ‘I’m sorry we’ve already had a plan for tonight, but thank you for the invitation’.” Seunghyun squeezed the small hands.

“Let me see it.”

“What, you don’t believe me?”

“Just let me see it.” Jiyong insisted.

Seunghyun fished his phone from his pocket and gave it to Jiyong. The younger took a moment and read the text conversation. He stayed silent for a few seconds, looking down at his hands wrapped up in Seunghyun’s. “Why?”

“What do you mean ‘why’? What, now you wanna go? I could totally text him back and let him know we changed our minds and would love to enjoy the company and some fine dining.” Seunghyun snatched his phone back, teasing Jiyong, pretending to send the text.

Jiyong clicked his tongue and took Seunghyun’s hand back into his own. He pulled himself out of the shame and searched for Seunghyun’s gaze.

“Because I know you wouldn’t like it. Because I know you wouldn’t want to go. Because I know you would throw a fit. I mean, look at this. He texted me and you just ran off. Imagine what would have happened if I blindly agreed and told you that we are going to have dinner at his house.” Seunghyun paused. Jiyong is looking down back to their hands.

“Besides, I wanted us do something together since we don’t have anything scheduled today. I even suggested breakfast on the roof. Way to ruin the mood.” Seunghyun nudged the tiny shoulder in front of him.

“I’m sorry.” Jiyong mumbled.

Seunghyun leans forward to the side of Jiyong’s face, ghosting hot breaths onto the unblemished cheek. “What was that? Did you say something?” He heard it the first time, but wanted to mess with the man a little bit.

“I’m sorry.” Jiyong repeated, a little louder. His breath hitched when he feels Seunghyun brushed a kiss on his neck.

“What? I can’t hear you.” Seunghyun teased some more.

“I said I’m sor-” Seunghyun captured the plump lips, leaving Jiyong’s words hanging mid-sentence. Naturally, a pair of small hands found their way to cup the spectacular jaw lines of Seunghyun’s. And they just melt into each other, connected by the kiss. Jiyong knows he is forgiven.

“Don’t do anything like that again, Ji. It scared me.” Seunghyun pleaded in between quick pauses.

“I know. I’m sorry.” Jiyong mumbled.

Seunghyun pulled away after a good few seconds. “I might need to put you on a chain or something to keep you from running off like that again.” Seunghyun muttered under his breath.

Jiyong chuckled and wrapped his arms around Seunghyun’s neck and closed the gap once again, smiling into the kiss.

 

==========

From the original chapter, a few readers were curious about which photo that Seunghyun uploaded onto Jiyong’s Insta. Well, after much consideration, I picked this one:

*Yea, I'm forcing myself to learn Korean, so my phone is in Korean.*
 

But I hope you can humor me a little bit on the timeline. Because that’s the only picture that I can find from Jiyong’s Insta & Twitter posts that are still up there, as we are all familiar with Jiyong’s behavior of constant uploading and deleting his posts. Besides it is quite generic as there’s no caption for this pic in his Insta. :)

But I felt sorry for my innocent soul when I Googled ‘love me hard’ for the original picture.. @.@ Jiyong sure is unraveling a lot of secrets for us in his own way...I think.

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR, ONE AND ALL! \(^.^)/