Mark Me

That's So Random!

A/N: I should be writing an update for ABITO (it's actually almost done) but Jiyong distracted me. So this is the result of that distraction. Just a short one.

 

Description:
Jiyong wanna tell the world that he's taken. But not with words.

Foreword:
"Mark me, hyung."


 

Jiyong is splayed across the bed, with Seunghyun propped on his side, one elbow holding his head up against his fisted hand. It’s a lazy evening after a fine dinner. They are half sleepy and half tipsy and still suited up in Thom Browne.

Hands never stop touching and caressing and playing with each other’s hair, legs webbed together, lips couldn’t stop pressing kisses on the lips, cheeks, forehead, chin, wherever they can reach, and every whispered word and sweet nothing, welcomed bubbles of giggles and laughter accompanied by hums and moans and whimpers from each other.

The room is dark, dimly lit by the lampshade on Seunghyun’s nightstand and the atmosphere screamed y. The light cast was against Jiyong’s curve, highlighting the shape of the slim waist, the toned arms and the slender legs. The soft amber light crossed Jiyong brown eyes when he canted his face upwards to look up at Seunghyun, revealing the column of his neck. Very inviting.

"Hyung, mark me," Jiyong sighed, eye lids heavier than ever. "Mark me where people can see it."

"What?" Seunghyun frowned. "Why?"

Jiyong hooks one leg around Seunghyun’s waist. "I'm tired of people asking if I'm taken, if I'm in a relationship, if I'm interested to be in a relationship." Jiyong is writhing and rolling his hips against Seunghyun's. He's .

Seunghyun hissed, feeling Jiyong’s hand on his back drawing lower and lower. But he kept himself together to weigh Jiyong’s sudden and absurd request. "And a hickey would help?"

Jiyong huffed a low, gruntled laugh, biting on his lower lip. He's high from all the caresses and attention Seunghyun is giving him tonight. "Not exactly," he on Seunghyun's bottom lip yet again and let it go with an obscene sound of wet lips being pulled apart. “But at least they would know that I let someone mark me,” he leaned in to nuzzle against Seunghyun’s ear. “Someone that’s not them. That should give them the answer.”

Jiyong knows just which button to push to get what he wants from Seunghyun. And for a possessive son of a that Seunghyun is, those words spurred him on. He pulled Jiyong into a life- kiss, drinking up Jiyong's deliberate dirty moans and whimpers. With his sturdy hand against the small of Jiyong’s back, he held the younger pressed against him. Hot and demanding.

“Mark me, hyung,” Jiyong’s command came out breathy and impatient. “Mark me and then me.”

 

==========