Mr. Limelight Stealer

That's So Random!
Description:
Seunghyun is very charismatic and this often puts him in the center of attention.
 
Foreword:
"The moment when they see you, Mr. Limelight Stealer, they won't see me anymore."
 

 

Jiyong took out his phone and switched it on. There is only one voice that he wants to hear right now. The flight was rough with turbulence, air pockets and whatnots due to the weather. But he has already expected it when he saw the weather report on the news while waiting to be boarded earlier. And looking at the number of texts and missed calls on his phone, he knows the person that he is calling now is worried sick.

"Hey, I've landed." Jiyong replies as soon as he hears the other person speaks his name.

“Oh thank god. You have no idea how worried I was. It’s all over the news. Are you on your way home?”

Jiyong let out a heavy sigh. “Nope, not yet. We’re still in the waiting room; waiting for the town car. I thought they would be here already when we land. I hate waiting and I’m dead tired.”

“You want me to pick you up?”

“As if you can drive.”

“Ya! You know I can drive, but I choose not to!”

“I know, I know. I’m just messing with you.” Jiyong giggles.

“So, you want me to pick you up? I can get one of the three stooges to drive me there.”

“It’s ok, hyung. I think I better wait for the town car. I heard there are fans waiting at the exit. Hundreds of them. They might see you.”

“I don’t care.”

“Well, I care. Because the moment they see you, Mr. Limelight Stealer, they won’t see me anymore.” Jiyong giggled again, teasing his hyung. He knows that Seunghyun hates it. But it’s a fact and Jiyong, along with the other 3 members, agree; the older man attracts people attention effortlessly.

But Seunghyun did not respond. He stayed silent on the other end of the line.

“Hey..don’t sulk. I’ll see you in a bit ok? The car is here.”

“You’re lucky I’m in love with you, you know. I’ll let that one slide.”

“I know and I love you, too. See you later, Mr. Limelight Stealer. Oh. It rhymed!” This time, Jiyong laugh out loud.

“Just come home quickly. I know what to do with you.” Seunghyun growled and hung up. And only God knows what happened to Jiyong when he reached home that night. ;)

 

==========

But it's true, right? Seunghyun doesn't need to do much to get our attention. He could just stand there and stay quiet, and we would still drool all over.