Spoiled

That's So Random!

A/N: I've read a few one-shots of the same theme recently, and I know that you might have read them too, but Arwa thinks that this is a bit different and that I should post it anyway. I hope you're right, Arwa.

PS: More GTOP lying in bed. orz
PSS: I love the comments but I'm so bad at replying I am so sorry. :(



Description:
A workaholic's busy life.

Foreword:
"Blame yourself."


"Do you want me to stay?" Seunghyun asked; bringing up a hand and brushed the curtain of messy strands of orange hair away from Jiyong's face. He huffed a laugh when they fell back into place. "I'll stay if you want me to."

Jiyong, with arms locked around Seunghyun, cheek pressed and mushed against Seunghyun's chest, shook his head. "No, it's fine.." Jiyong mumbled, voice muffled against the fabric of Seunghyun's hoodie.

"Well, I could help.." Seunghyun offered, wrapping his arms around Jiyong's frail shoulders; returning the embrace in an even tighter one.

Jiyong shook his head again before peeling himself away. "No, it's fine. Really." Jiyong looked up. "But thanks for the offer." He rose on his toes and pecked Seunghyun on his lips. "Go home. You need some rest."

"And you don't?"

Jiyong swallowed; he was gonna get nagged, he knew it. His gaze dropped from Seunghyun's and his fingers fiddled with a stud on Seunghyun's hoodie.

"Jiyong, you-"

"I worked too hard, I know." With the comeback, the concert, and recordings for music and variety shows, Jiyong knew he was pushing himself to his limit. He knew he was on the verge of toppling over. But he couldn't help it. Jiyong loved these. They were among the things that made him feel alive; as much as Seunghyun did.

Seunghyun just looked down at Jiyong who avoided his gaze as best as he could. "I was gonna say you look like death, but yeah that too."

Jiyong fell back into Seunghyun's arm, laughing. "I'll finish what I have to do quickly and I'll go home right away." He smiled; toothy and mischievous - the kind of smile he would flash to get away from getting an earful from Seunghyun. "Your home. I promise." Jiyong added, poking his finger against Seunghyun's chest when the man didn't react to his weak promise.

Seunghyun exhaled. "Alright, fine.." He turned away and gathered his stuff with one hand because Jiyong didn't want to let go of the other one, and then turned back to Jiyong. "Don't forget to eat."

"Yes, sir." He nodded; his mischievous grin stretched wider.

"I'm serious. I don't want you to lose weight. I don't want your mom to think that I'm not feeding her son when in fact she has a very stubborn child."

Jiyong's smile turned from mischievous into tender fondness as he caressed Seunghyun's cheek with a hand. "I think my mom is well aware of that fact." He chuckled. "I'll grab something to eat right after this, okay?" His hand dropped to Seunghyun's shoulder, and tried to turn Seunghyun towards the door.

But Seunghyun didn't budge because 'something to eat' could simply mean Choco Pies. "Do you want me to get you anything?"

Jiyong laughed. "No. Just go home and rest. I'll see you later." Then Jiyong looked up apologetically. "Much later.."

Seunghyun rolled his eyes and groaned. He was helpless against a stubborn Jiyong. So he stepped back into Jiyong's space and took him into his embrace again. "If I wake up tomorrow morning to an empty bed and then later find you here sleeping on that couch, you'll be in trouble."

Jiyong giggled; his breaths tickled the side of Seunghyun's neck. "Yes, I know."

With that, Seunghyun branded a brief kiss on Jiyong's forehead and left the studio.

 

", it's almost four o'clock!"

Jiyong sprung up from his chair. He rubbed his face and pushed his hair all the way back; feeling the tiredness and sleepiness slumped heavily onto his shoulders. He stared down at the messy table; papers scattered all over--crumpled and scribbled on, and several empty coffee cups--singles and stacked.

He was so immersed in his tunes and beats that he didn't notice how quickly the time went by. And of course, conveniently, Seunghyun's voice reminding him to eat rang involuntarily in his head. His eyes darted to the barely eaten take-outs on the far end of the table and flinched and thought, Hyung is not gonna find out about this. So he was suddenly in motion; picking up the food containers, the cutleries and disposed them into a plastic bag and tied it tightly. He didn't know why, but he kept glancing at the door while he was cleaning up the mess. He knew Seunghyun was at home--if the good night selca that was sent to him hours ago was anything to go by--but somehow he felt like Seunghyun would barge through the door and catch him red handed. Jiyong chuckled at the thought. I'm becoming delirious.

After putting the studio back together--well, sorta--Jiyong grabbed his stuff and left.

As he drove away, Jiyong tried to remember if Seunghyun had an early schedule this morning, but for the life of him, he couldn't remember anything. The reason why he was raking his brain for that detail was--if there was an early schedule, then Seunghyun was going to wake up anytime soon and Jiyong was still in his car, dumbly blinking and waiting at a red light, still twenty minutes away. He had promised Seunghyun that he would not wake up to an empty bed. I'm screwed.

Jiyong tiptoed quietly as he entered the villa. The whole place was still dark which meant Seunghyun was still asleep. Jiyong sighed in relief. Thank god.

Carefully, he pushed the door to Seunghyun's bedroom open. He took a deep breath as he walked in and the scent of the room did a great job at calming his brain down and soothing his tensed and tired muscles. He stopped thinking. Everything was suddenly very quiet, everything was suddenly very calm--Jiyong couldn't even remember the first note of the song that was stuck in his head after listening to it over and over again for the past few hours, and the frantic voices throwing words at him while he wrote were muted--and all he could hear was the soft snores from the person who was deeply asleep under the covers on the over-sized bed in front of him.

Seunghyun was lying on his side, facing away from the empty space which was Jiyong's side of the bed. Jiyong climbed on and slithered closer to Seunghyun under the blanket. He made sure to be subtle and careful so as to not wake Seunghyun in the process. Hesitantly, he slid an arm under Seunghyun's and snuggled closer, inhaling Seunghyun's scent--his personal antidepressant--as he pressed his face against Seunghyun's back.

But then Seunghyun stirred, turning around and faced Jiyong who stiffened as Seunghyun, with eyes still closed, s an arm under Jiyong's neck and wrapped the other one around Jiyong's waist, and then pulled Jiyong flushed against him.

Jiyong froze for a few more moments, anticipating any more movements from Seunghyun. But then relaxed, nuzzling his face right under the sharp edge of Seunghyun's jawline. Seunghyun seemed to have fallen right back into sleep.

Jiyong closed his eyes then, feeling the blissful warmth spread from where Seunghyun's skin was touching his to the rest of his being, and involuntarily, he let out a soft hum.

"Did you get your stuff done?"

Jiyong's eyes snapped open. Oh, he's awake? Jiyong blinked in the dark and muttered a response after a moment. "Almost."

"Did you eat?" Seunghyun asked a moment after.

Jiyong glanced up. Errr...

"Did you eat?" Seunghyun asked again, a bit sterner this time. Obviously the question about Jiyong's work wasn't that important.

"Y-yeah. Yeah, I did." Jiyong knew Seunghyun could've seen through his white lie but he tried his luck.

"Uhuh?" Indeed. Seunghyun sounded unconvinced. "Choco Pies?"

Jiyong scoffed. "No."

"Bibimbap?"

"Hyung-" Jiyong whined.

"Ramyun?"

"Jajangmyun." Jiyong corrected, finally; like there was much difference from what Seunghyun had guessed. "Jajangmyun." Literally just a few strands of it because I wasn't hungry. 

But Jiyong kept that thought in his head because he knew Seunghyun knew the last meal he had was some fried rice Youngbae put together for dinner the night before. If Seunghyun knew he didn't really eat at the studio earlier, he would get dragged into the kitchen right then and would have food shoved down his throat. But since he just wanted to sleep right now, Jiyong just kept that to himself.

Seunghyun clicked his tongue and sighed; dissatisfied with what he just heard. Jiyong hid even further into the nook of Seunghyun's neck, hooking his arm around Seunghyun's waist. "I'm gonna feed you with proper food as soon as we could catch a break."

Jiyong nodded, humming his approval against Seunghyun's neck.

Seunghyun huffed a small laugh as he shifted and rearranged the blanket up to their shoulders. His smoothed a hand down Jiyong's back and pulled it back up to Jiyong's hair. He let his fingers combed through the disheveled mop of hair, applying gentle pressures with his fingers, relishing the soft blissful hums Jiyong was emitting.

Jiyong was in heaven. The caresses were so heavenly his eyes felt heavy. And he felt like he was floating too. But he was almost asleep when Seunghyun stopped kneading his scalp. So he whined. He whined and may have kicked the blanket a little as a protest. Not opening his eyes, Jiyong let his hand search for Seunghyun's and when he found it, he put the hand back atop of his head and urged it to continue what it was doing.

Getting the hint, Seunghyun chuckled and continued running his hand in Jiyong's hair.

"You're so spoiled, do you know that?"

Jiyong scoffed. "Blame yourself."

 

=======