Anyone

That's So Random!

Description:
Insecurity is a disease. Treat it with love.

Foreword:
"Look at you. You could have anyone in the world. And yet, here you are. With me."


 

One lazy evening, after having dinner, Jiyong and Seunghyun were lounging on Seunghyun's couch; Jiyong, preoccupied with the video game on his phone, and Seunghyun, with the remote control in his hand, flipped through the channels on TV.
 
Jiyong moved; rearranging himself to lean even more against Seunghyun's side, crowding the man into the corner of the couch.
 
Seunghyun huffed. He pulled his arm away and s it behind Jiyong, making it a make-shift pillow. Of course, Jiyong settled in even more comfortably.
 
Seunghyun played with Jiyong's hair - twisting it with his fingers, tousling it, to then combing it flat to one side. Bored with that, his fingers found Jiyong's ear - he tugged at it and then pinched the lobe. Jiyong protested once; he shook his head and tried shrugging the arm off. But Seunghyun clicked his tongue and rested the arm back onto Jiyong's shoulders.
 
He stopped messing with Jiyong for a moment before his hand was in motion again. He pressed his palm against Jiyong's eyes, briefly covering his sight. Jiyong clicked his tongue and huffed. Seunghyun did it again. Jiyong swatted his hand away, grunting his protest.
 
At the third time, Jiyong hit paused and sat up. "Hyung! Just watch your TV."
 
Seunghyun frowned and puckered his lips, mocking Jiyong like a child. "Okay, okay. Come back here." He pulled Jiyong back into the crook at his side where Jiyong had claimed residence.
 
Jiyong, back to nestling next to Seunghyun, resumed playing the video game and out of habit, Seunghyun's hand moved again. Mindlessly, the hand roamed along Jiyong's arm and his fingers naturally curled around Jiyong's wrist; his thumb rubbing gentle circles atop the smiley tattoo.
 
It kinda restrained his hand movements, but not so much, so Jiyong let him. At least they can coexist without biting each other's head off for now.
 
But then Seunghyun turned mischievous again. Instead of watching the TV, he watched Jiyong played the game; it was some kind of a zombie-fighting game which the players were to kill each one of the zombies with special weapons. Seunghyun watched and waited. He waited for the time when Jiyong was ready and about to shoot the zombie. And just before Jiyong tapped on his target, Seunghyun tugged the wrist in his hand, causing Jiyong to miss it and the words 'Game Over' flashed across the screen.
 
Jiyong hissed and sat up again. "Hyung!"
 
"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Seunghyun reached out a hand and tugged on Jiyong's arm. He didn't even bother trying to hide his laugh. "I'm sorry." He said it again when Jiyong just kept glaring at him. "Come here. I'll stop. I won't do it again. Come. Here." He tugged the arm a little bit more until Jiyong stumbled back onto his side.
 
"Can you just watch-"
 
"Yup," Seunghyun cut Jiyong off with a brief peck on his cheek; one hand cradling the side of Jiyong's face.
 
Jiyong went mute; saved for the loud thumping of his heartbeat in his own ears. As much as he was easily flustered by Seunghyun's grand gestures, these small ones always caught him off-guard.
 
Seunghyun brushed his thumb over the high of Jiyong's cheek and watched Jiyong's annoyed expression turned adorable. The finger trailed down to Jiyong's lips.
 
Jiyong smiled softly against it but then frowned when Seunghyun's expression didn't reflect his. Seunghyun looked anxious and suddenly so distant as he studied Jiyong's face. Jiyong's heartbeat went funny at that. He felt the first beat of panic there. "Why? What's wrong?"
 
That brought Seunghyun back to Earth. He smiled then. His eyes dipped down to his thumb on Jiyong's lips. He shook his head lightly and gazed back into Jiyong's eyes.
 
Jiyong looked back, raising his eyebrows in askance.
 
"Look at you. You could have anyone in the world."
 
Jiyong's smile faltered.
 
"And yet, here you are. With me. Annoying you."
 
Jiyong sighed, rolling his eyes. He was almost frustrated because this was not the first time Seunghyun said something like that. So he wrapped his arms around Seunghyun.
 
"Hyung, please don't say that again. Because you don't know how I feel to wake up every morning knowing that you love me. You don't know how I feel when you look at me. When you touch me, kiss me, and want me. Not anyone could give me that. I would never trade those feelings for just anyone."
 
Seunghyun stiffened. He tightened his arms around Jiyong, keeping him close. He could feel Jiyong's heartbeat violently thumping against his own.
 
They stayed in silence until Jiyong pulled away moments later; far enough to look at Seunghyun in the eyes. Jiyong's gaze was heavy with fondness. He could feel Seunghyun's tense melted slowly; his arm fell lower around Jiyong's waist and his stiff shoulders slumped comfortably lower for Jiyong to rest his head on.
 
Seunghyun flashed him a brief smile.
 
"Now, you're one to talk. You could have anyone in the world." Jiyong side-glanced him.
 
"Well, I like waking up knowing that you love me. The way you look at me, touch me, kiss me." Seunghyun leaned in and pressed his mouth against Jiyong's ear. "And the way you want me."
 
Jiyong purred; pulling himself further into Seunghyun's personal space. He was practically draping over Seunghyun at this point.
 
"Good." Jiyong said. "Because I kinda want to-"
 
"Yep, let's go!" Seunghyun sprung up from the couch and yanked Jiyong up by his arm and practically dragged them both to the bedroom.
 
**********