Early Schedule

That's So Random!

Description:
Schedules in early morning are dreaded for a reason.  Well, maybe two.

Foreword:
"Now give me my byebye-have-fun-at-work kiss so I could get going."


 

Early schedule; Seunghyun hated it with all his heart for at least two reasons. One – he had to wake up in the wee hours of the day to get ready. Usually, it was still pitch dark outside when his first alarm went off and the birds were still nesting in the trees; still long full hours before their first chirp. It was the same as today, as this morning. It was after a wake-up call from his manager half an hour ago, and another one five minutes ago, and his own alarm had gone off for the third time when he finally, reluctantly, slid out from under his warm blanket. But even then, he sat at the edge of his bed, dangling his feet over his fluffy slippers, head hung in between his shoulders, mustering the last strand of motivation to completely leave the bed. A heavy sigh came out harshly and he dropped his feet onto the warm floor and slid the slippers on.

He was dragging his feet; literally. With eyes half opened, and most probably half asleep too, he walked towards the bathroom. He should’ve turned the lights on but he didn’t need to; he could walk around the room blindfolded without hitting any furniture by now. He may or may not have let out a low defiant whimper, complete with a set of pouty lips, ruffling his hair with one hand. He stood in front of the bathroom door for a moment and palmed across his face. And then another sigh before he slapped the light switch on the wall to the right of the door frame. He stepped in, squinting one eye at the sudden illumination.

For someone who hated getting up early and despised getting ready for work while people are still deep in their sleep, Seunghyun spent a good thirty minutes in the bathroom. If he didn’t need to clean up, he would just brush his teeth, wash his face and then change his outfit. He could always hide his puffiness with a pair of sunglasses and a face mask and pull a beanie over his messy head. Later, the makeup team would put him together anyways. But alas, he had to wash.

He was fully awake when he stepped out of the bathroom; a wisp of steam curled outwards when the door opened. He let the door ajar and made use of the light to help him see the path to the closet before switching on its own. He was humming a song softly while slipping into his outfit for the day. He stood in front of the huge wall mirror to see if the outfit was okay; just to be sure. He didn’t pick them out himself, but he trusted the selection. So he rolled his shoulders to let the shirt fall perfectly along the squares of his frame, folded up the sleeves twice instead of buttoning them up, dusted off his pants and then walked out.

He headed over to the dressing table, next to his bed. The room was dimly lit but he could see his reflection in the mirror clearly. He ran his fingers through his dried hair a couple of times. He thought of styling it a bit, but who was he kidding; it was five in the morning so no one cared, and besides, the stylist would make a fuss over it when she would style his hair and would have to wipe the product off. So he decided to leave it dry and let it fringe over his forehead. He gave the collar of his shirt a tug and slipped on his watch and turned towards his bed.

The second reason why he hated early scheduled would be the lump in his bed; comfortably curled up under the warm and silky blanket was Jiyong. He was totally buried under the layers except for the top of his head, with hair pointing in all directions, and one of his feet peeked out from the hem of the blanket. He had taken up almost half of Seunghyun’s side of the bed from his habit of rolling over and closing the gap again, no matter how much or how many times Seunghyun rolled over to make some space. One arm splayed across the space where Seunghyun's torso had been and his face was half-buried into the fluffy pillow. Seunghyun's fluffy pillow.

Seunghyun sighed, with both hands on his hips, trying to calculate the situation at hand. He was in a serious dilemma, a very serious one; more than half of his heart wanted to sleep in with Jiyong in his arms and the rest was a resilient nag, nudging him to get going. Jiyong came in late last night, dog-tired. Seunghyun had to, almost literally, drag him to the bathroom and put him under a nice and warm shower. Otherwise, he would just dive into bed in all his leather and denim. But Seunghyun regretted his own actions as much as he was pleased with them because after the shower, after his fatigue subsided, Jiyong refused to wear anything to sleep and he wanted to play.

You see, Seunghyun had no complaint about it at all, about indulging Jiyong with anything, anytime. But now, as he stood at his bedside, he was regretting everything they did last night. Because Jiyong had the day off and was leisurely sleeping in his bed, but he had to wake up for work so early in the morning after a few hours of sleep and still buzzing with pleasure. He glanced at his watch and wondered if the time would allow for a little tease. But he shook his head in hope the naughty thoughts would fall off and leave him alone because his manager was already waiting right outside. Nope, no time for a little tease. So he closed his eyes, took a deep breath and held onto the last streak of his sanity as he leaned towards the bed.

Slowly, Seunghyun pulled the corner of the blanket up, revealing the rest of Jiyong's sleeping face; brows slightly furrowed, cheek cutely squished where it was pressed into the pillow, and his pouty plump lips; pink and inviting.

Seunghyun traced the frowning brows with his thumb while he softly coaxed Jiyong out of sleep.

"Jiyong...

A little movement and a sigh, but Jiyong was still asleep. Seunghyun moved then; kneeling on the bed, propping his weight with one fisted hand. He used the other to brush Jiyong's hair away from his face and then whispered his name again.  "Jiyong..." Seunghyun slid his hand around the side of Jiyong's face, cupping his jaw, and he let his thumb carressed the high of Jiyong's cheekbone. Jiyong moved again and this time, he hummed a response. "I'm off to my schedule now. Come on, give me a kiss."

Jiyong whined and turned away, stretching his entire body and then lied on his back. Seunghyun stilled and cursed himself in his head because there was nothing ier than Jiyong moving and stretching in his sleep; the arch of his back, his arms thrown way over his head and the tiny little sounds he made. Jiyong was entirely and sleepily unaware of the effects they had on Seunghyun. Jiyong blinked a few times before squinting up at Seunghyun.

"Already?" He croaked.

"Yeah, it's almost five."

Jiyong glanced to the clock. "Five? I thought you start at seven?"

"Filming starts at seven, so I have to go now." Jiyong yawned and shifted as Seunghyun hovered above him, one hand on either side. "Now give me my byebye-have-fun-at-work kiss so I could get going."

Still falling in and out of sleep, Jiyong huffed a smile. He canted his chin and closed his eyes and waited.

Seunghyun let out an unamused laugh in mock protest. "This isn't you kissing me. This is the other way around."

"It's still a kiss," Jiyong glanced up from under his lashes.

Seunghyun smiled and shook his head. "You're unbelievable." But leaned down anyway for what he intended as a peck but turned into a full-on kiss once their lips met. Whether to blame or credit Jiyong for it, Seunghyun pushed the thought to the back of his mind, along with his awareness of the fact that Jiyong is under those sheets. Right now, his head was busy maneuvering the kiss.

"Oh, you smell so nice," Jiyong breathed out against Seunghyun's mouth after a moment. His hands were already moving towards the collar of Seunghyun's shirt and he tugged Seunghyun close once he grabbed a hold of them. And at the same time, one of his legs was already snaking up Seunghyun's side, aiming to plant its heel on the small of Seunghyun's back. Seunghyun groaned and caught Jiyong's hands on his collar, pulling away quickly. Jiyong was a dangerous temptation. He had to stop this or he was going to be at least two hours late.

Jiyong, eyes still closed, whined when Seunghyun pulled apart. "I have to go." Jiyong tried to free his hands but Seunghyun clicked his tongue as a warning. "Don't. I have to go now." But his grip on Jiyong's hands was not as tight as the grip of the figurative hands in his mind, though, holding on to his reasons to stay sane.

Jiyong sat up then, and he deliberately let the covers pool around his waist. Seunghyun had to force himself to look somewhere else other than Jiyong's hipbones. He smoothed Jiyong's crazy hair with one hand and kissed him again.  "Go back to sleep," he said after a sloppy kiss. Jiyong hummed, letting Seunghyun cup his face and kiss him tenderly.

"I thought you have to go now?" Jiyong asked, teasingly.

"Yes, I do. Last one." With that Seunghyun deepened the kiss; enough to last for a day, enough for as long as he would be away from Jiyong today. He leaned forward in the kiss and laid Jiyong back onto the mattress. Seunghyun hissed when he noticed Jiyong's hands were on him again, on his sides, holding on to him.

"You're not making it easy for me to leave, do you know that?"

Jiyong chuckled and pulled Seunghyun back into another kiss. "Reschedule and come back to bed."

"Shut up. Don't give me ideas. My manager is already waiting outside."

"He's not going anywhere without yo-"

Seunghyun's phone rang and cut Jiyong off. He held the phone up and let Jiyong see who was calling. "Speak of the devil." Seunghyun answered the call and quickly told the manager that he would be out in a minute.

"Stay here until I come home, okay? Stay like this."

"What, I can't shower? I can't eat?" Jiyong's voice was a few pitch higher than usual when he decided to play kitty.

"You can. Of course you can. But I know you're gonna sleep all day and I would already be home by the time you wake up. We can shower then and I'll stuff you with food after that."

"Okay." Jiyong flashed him a bright smile as Seunghyun rearranged the covers, pulling them up to his neck. "I feel like a pet being pampered by its master."

"I told you to shut up." Seunghyun pecked Jiyong's lips one last time, muffling his giggles, and finally left the bed. He congratulated himself for surviving the temptation that is Kwon Jiyong. "I'll see you later."

Jiyong hummed blissfully as he watched Seunghyun walked out the door.

"Wow, your looks nice in that." Jiyong bit his lip to contain his laughter as Seunghyun turned around in the doorway and shot him a glare.

"Bye, Jiyong." Seunghyun rolled his eyes. Jiyong's chuckle and a soft "bye" were the last things he heard before he closed the door behind him, reluctantly saving himself from surrendering to Jiyong's temptation.