Not a Pierre Jeanneret

That's So Random!

A/N: I just updated yesterday. So, read the previous chapter if you haven't already ;)  Not that this chapter is related to it, tho. Just, fyi. Hehe.


 

"Come here," Jiyong chirped, reaching for one of Seunghyun's hand and grabbed it. "I wanna show you something."

Seunghyun frowned, toeing his shoes off hurriedly as Jiyong was already dragging him away. "Hey, wait- Tsk."

"Just come on. Quick!" Jiyong tugged Seunghyun's hand harder, almost tumbling the man forward.

Seunghyun groaned but let Jiyong drag him to wherever it was. After rounding the corner into a hallway, Seunghyun learned that wherever was his living room.

"Tadaaa!" Jiyong announced merrily, with a wide grin on his face and both arms thrown in the air.

"What is that?" Seunghyun pointed toward the far corner on the left, just a few feet away from his majestic 1955 Pierre Jeanneret. 

"That is called," Jiyong sauntered over to the corner, "a massage chair." He lowered himself onto the chair and let out a content sigh. His eyes shuttered closed as he leaned back, humming to himself as the plush of the chair's luxurious leather cushion swallowed him up. He was positively purring.

Seunghyun was still standing in his spot. He was probably sensing a disturbance in the force of the living room's artistic equilibrium now that the massage chair was added to it. "Where did you get it?"

Jiyong let out a dramatic sigh and rolled eyes. "I found it on the sidewalk just in front of this building. I think a tenant moved out and didn't have space for this chair in his moving truck. Where do you think I would get it?"

Seunghyun blinked.

"It is so nice and comfortable. Hyung, look. It can do this." Jiyong pushed a button on the armrest and the whole thing moved; the backrest slowly reclined the rest of the way back and Jiyong was cradled in it, nice and cozy. "I could just sleep in this."

Seunghyun was speechless and all he could do was blink again.


After dinner and a quick shower, Seunghyun was sitting in his living room. He had a glass of wine in his hand and he put on some music to wind down from his hectic day. With his phone in his hand, he leaned back in his couch, crossed his legs and took sips of the wine every now and then. Everything was nice and calm until trouble walked in; in his over-sized tee, a pair of boxer shorts, and a pair of socks, stretched up to the mid of his calves. He had a towel draped over his wet hair too.

Seunghyun looked up and Jiyong grinned at him. Seunghyun knew what was about to happen. He watched as Jiyong climbed onto the massage chair, pressed the buttons on it here and there, and the chair hummed to life. This is a conspiracy.

"You should try this, Hyung." Jiyong suddenly said as the chair reclined, bringing Seunghyun out of his thoughts.

"It's okay, I'm fine." Seunghyun looked away, eyes back on his phone.

"The kneading points actually hit-" Jiyong stopped mid-sentence when one particular roll deliciously kneaded along his spine, arching his back with it, "-all the right places." He breathed out the rest in a contented sigh and a half moan.

Seunghyun's eyes snapped up. He gaped at the sight before him, lips slightly apart. He took another sip of his wine and noticed how dry his mouth was. He downed every last drop of that wine. Yeah, this is not good.

Needed a distraction, Seunghyun went to refill his glass in the kitchen. A situation might arise from this and Seunghyun was shocked at how embarrassingly quick it was escalating.

A glassful of wine in hand, Seunghyun took a deep breath and returned to the couch. Jiyong was fairly quiet, save for the soft sighs slipping off his mouth. But Seunghyun thought those were fine, he could still handle those.

That was until Jiyong involuntarily let out a sinful moan with eyes tight shut and his lower lip pulled behind his teeth; a sight which Seunghyun was all too familiar with. He heard himself whimpered in the back of his throat.

Seunghyun found himself in a situation then. He stood up abruptly and walked away with quickened steps.

"Hyung, where are you going?" Jiyong asked, noticing the urgent sounds of Seunghyun's slippers grazing the floorboard.

"The bathroom."

When he returned a while later, Seunghyun cursed in his head as Jiyong was still in that chair and it was still long before the whole routine was completed.

my life.

"I'm going to sleep. Good night." Seunghyun announced quickly and his heels.

 

The next time Jiyong was in the villa, the massage chair was no longer in the living room.

"Where is the massage chair?" Jiyong asked.

"Oh, umm.." Seunghyun cleared his throat. "It's in the mini gym."

"In the mini gym? Why?"

"Yeah, it was kinda distracting if we use it when watching TV because it makes all this noise. Plus, it doesn't go with my furniture arrangement here." When Jiyong shrugged and walked away--probably to the mini gym--Seunghyun patted himself on the back for thinking of that lie beforehand. Whew!

 

**********