Plus One

That's So Random!

Description:
When a childish man caught in a bicker with a hot-headed one, logic knows who would win. Always.

Foreword:
“Aish these two. Can’t put them apart, can’t put them together either.”


 

Youngbae is leisurely sitting on the couch in the studio with his phone in his hands. But his eyes and ears are focused at the two people bickering with each other at the desk, with a calendar in front of them.

“Aish these two. Can’t put them apart, can’t put them together either.” Youngbae thought to himself, letting out a sigh, and averts his eyes back to his phone.

“No! It’s either tomorrow or not at all.” Jiyong pointed a finger on a specific date on the calendar.

“But tomorrow, I have that dinner with the movie cast.” Now Seunghyun followed suit and pointed his own finger on the calendar.

“Well, take it or leave it.” Jiyong glared at the older.

“Fine. I’ll just go to the dinner then.” Seunghyun replied nonchalantly, crossing his arms and leans back into his chair.

“Fine. Go. You can go alone.” Jiyong mirrored the action, glaring daggers at the older.

“Why would I go alone?”

“It’s a plus one invitation and I don’t wanna go. So you go alone.”

“That’s no big deal. I could ask Daesung to come with me. He’s an actor anyway.” Seunghyun scoffed.

“Huh. You could ask Daesung. So even if I wanna go, you’d think it’s not relevant because I’m not an actor?”

“So even if I wanna go to the Fashion Week in Paris, you’d think it’s not relevant because Youngbae is more fashionable than I am.” Seunghyun retorts back, mocking the younger’s question. Youngbae snapped out of his zone at the mention of his name.

“That’s low, Seunghyun. And childish. You were the one who turned down the invitation!” Jiyong explodes at Seunghyun’s accusation.

“Hey! Hey! Hey! Easy now!” Youngbae stood up from the couch. He knew he had to intervene when the two men are already at each other’s horns. Unless he wanted to see them beat each other up, Youngbae needs to cool things down.

“Okay, you guys need to stop. You are driving me crazy here.” Youngbae stood in front of Jiyong, in between the war. He pulled Jiyong’s arm, asking him to sit down. But the angered man snatched his arm away, eyes glaring back at Seunghyun’s.

“I’m out of here.” Seunghyun blurted out, looking away. He stood up from his chair and left the room.

Jiyong plops back down into his chair, chest heaving from the anger. There’s nothing Youngbae could do or say, except shaking his head.

 

AFTERWARDS

 

LATER THAT NIGHT

 

THE NEXT DAY, AFTERNOON

Hyung, where are you? Came a text from Seungri. Seunghyun stared at his phone thinking of the possible reasons for the question.

Out. Why? Seunghyun replied.

Code red. Jiyong hyung is sick.

Seunghyun let out a sigh after reading the reply. “Typical Jiyong.”

 

“Where is he?” Seunghyun asked when he arrived at the house after picking up some meds from his doctor.

Seungri gestured his hand towards a room. “His room.”

Seunghyun opened the door and walked in quietly. He could see Jiyong lying on the bed, covered under layers of blankets up to his neck. Jiyong is probably sleeping. Carefully, Seunghyun sit next to the small figure.

Jiyong’s eyes snapped open when he feels the bed dipped under Seunghyun’s weight next to him. He turned around and found Seunghyun looking at him with a soft smile.

“Why are you here?” Jiyong shut his eyes and turned his face away from Seunghyun, who chuckled at the childish act.

Seunghyun ignored the question. He reached out a hand and pressed his palm onto Jiyong’s forehead.

“Ouch. You’re really burning up.” Seunghyun pulled his hand.

Jiyong turned around. “What, you think I was faking it?” He snapped.

“A little bit.” Seunghyun pressed his lips to hide a stupid grin creeping up on his lips. He shouldn’t be smiling now. He knows Jiyong is still snappy from their squabble yesterday.

“Why would I fake being sick?” Jiyong asked, still stern his voice.

“Well..I could name a few reasons, but I know you won’t admit them.” Seunghyun scoots closer. “Here, I’ve got you the meds from the doctor.” Seunghyun added, placing the medication onto the nightstand.

“Why bother. Just leave me alone and go to your stupid dinner.” Jiyong turned his face away again.

“Do you think I would still be here if I wanna go?” Seunghyun scoots even closer. “Besides, my date is sick. I can’t go alone. It’s a plus one invitation.” Seunghyun took Jiyong’s hand and the man turned to face him again. He stayed silent while Seunghyun lace their fingers together.

Seunghyun leans down for a kiss, but the other pulls away. “Don’t. You’ll get sick.”

Seunghyun retorts with a ‘tsk’ and closed the gap, earning a blissful hum from the other. He paused and pulled away to mutter “I’m sorry.”

“Yeah, me too.” Jiyong quickly reply and pulled Seunghyun back into the kiss. His eager hands are clutching onto Seunghyun’s collar.

Seunghyun pulled away again. “Wait, wouldn’t I get sick kissin-”

“No, you won’t.” Jiyong cut Seunghyun off and pulled him back again. Seunghyun chuckled and snake his way under the covers. Jiyong willingly scooted over, making room for the other man. Giggling.

 

==========

Sorry I haven't been able to update as frequently as I wanted to. I even left you guys with angsty chapters! Please forgive me. Hope this chapter can make up for it. Thanks for the upvote, subs & comments! You guys are awesome! <3