Parody

That's So Random!

Description:
It's a parody. So no hanky panky.

Foreword:
“That’s what you get for asking stupid questions.”


 

Seunghyun and Jiyong are sitting on the couch in the studio. Both are holding and going through the script that was just given to them when Seunghyun suddenly exclaimed, “Huh. Kissing scene again!”

“What? Where? Who?” Jiyong looked up. He leans to his side to peek on the page number that Seunghyun was on. Then he quickly flips through the one in his own hands to the same page. After reading a few lines, Jiyong blushes so hard he felt like his cheeks were on fire.

“Now why are you blushing?” Seunghyun turned to look at Jiyong, and smirked when he saw the man is donning flushed cheeks, a few shades darker.

“No I’m not!” Jiyong covered half of his face with his script.

“Look, we don’t have to do it if you are not comfortable with it.” Seunghyun continue to look through the script.

“No, I think it will be fine. I’ll be fine.” Jiyong bit his lip, compressing a shy giggle. Somehow, he feels nervous just knowing that he would have to kiss that beautiful man for their parody this time.

“You better be. If you don’t control yourself, you know I won’t either.”

“Well, it’s just acting. And it won’t be a real kiss, anyway. I mean, it will be just lips...touching. Nothing to worry about.” Jiyong tried to sound relax, like he is cool about it, when his heart is doing jumping jacks.

“Heh. You say that now. You know how irresistible I can be.” Seunghyun smirked proudly.

“Don’t flatter yourself. From all that we can tell, it will be just like the Coffee Prince parody; we won’t be actually kissing, just angling the camera to make it look like we’re kissing.” Jiyong tried to distract himself although he clearly sees the note on the script saying that it would be lips to lips. Plus, he watched the drama before and is familiar with that particular signature scene. There is no way a camera angle could trick this one.

“Oh! Looks like I’m going to kiss Seungri too!” Seunghyun is now laughing.

“WHAT?!” He grabbed the script in Seunghyun’s hands to make sure and his eyes widened. “NO. That’s not happening!” and he tossed the script onto the table in front of them.

“Why not? It’s in the script, of course it is happening.” Seunghyun giggles, trying hard not to laugh watching Jiyong throwing a fit.

“NO, NO, NO, NO. I said it’s not happening, so it’s not happening.” Jiyong shook his head, leaned back and dropped his gaze back onto the script.

“You’re not jealous, are you?” Seunghyun is loving it. He finds it fun teasing a jealous Jiyong.

“Whatever.” Jiyong ignored the playfulness in Seunghyun’s tone. But Seunghyun doesn’t care and continued being a tease.

“Wait. You are flipping out because I’ll be kissing someone else, or is it because someone else gets to kiss Seungri? Which one is it?” A question which Seunghyun received a smack on his forehead as a reply.

“AUWWWW!!” Seunghyun let out a fake cry which fades into a laughter.

“That’s what you get for asking stupid questions.” Jiyong scoffed.

“Well, who knows? Maybe you would lik- AUWWWW!!” Seunghyun didn’t get to finish his sentence when he let out another cry as he felt a sharp pinch on his left torso.

“Okay, okay.” Seunghyun is still trailing with laughter when he turned to face Jiyong. He rested his elbow onto the headrest and supported his tilted head with a fist. His idle hand is playing with the strings hanging from Jiyong’s hoodie.

“Don’t be mad, okay? I’ll make it up to you.” Seunghyun pulled the strings in his hand to bring Jiyong closer, but the boy pulled away and glared into his gaze. Seunghyun understood the question without Jiyong even need to say it out loud.

“Yes, yes. Anything you want.” Seunghyun raised an assuring eyebrow. Their eyes are still locked on each other when Seunghyun closes the gap.

“No hanky panky with him.” Jiyong managed to mutter under his breath right before their lips touched, earning a small laugh from Seunghyun. Jiyong lost the staring battle when their lips met and he melted into the kiss like butter on a hot pan. He was about to grab Seunghyun’s collar when the door suddenly opens and...

“EHEHEHEHEMMMMMM” Seungri cleared his throat, purposely loud.

Cough-cough- GET A ROOM -cough-cough-cough-!” Youngbae joins in.

Jiyong gasped and quickly pulled away. He tugged his hoodie over his head and looked down to his script, hiding his flushed cheeks. Seunghyun turned around to face the two ers.

“Haven’t you read the script? We, me and him, have a kissing scene together. So, that was a practice session. Right, Ji?” Seunghyun smirked and nudged the boy next to him. While Seunghyun is being perfectly fine and isn’t shy at all being caught red handed by the two dongsaengs, Jiyong chose to keep his tongue behind his teeth and buried his face into the script.

“Aahhh...a practice session? Right...” Youngbae teased the lovebirds.

“A practice session? Then I can practice with hyung, too. It says here that both of us have a kissing scene as well.” Seungri being mischievous, flips through the script in his hands, looking for the specific page.

Both Seunghyun and Jiyong looked up. The older let out a laugh, but the younger one did not find it funny. He shot a glare at the playful maknae that says ‘try if you dare and see what happens’.

“You really wanna die, do you?” Youngbae laughed and shoved Seungri.

Seunghyun turned to look at Jiyong with a teasing smirk curved on his lips.

Jiyong diverted his gaze to meet with Seunghyun’s and snapped under his breath, “Shut up.”

“Hey have you guys read the script? There are kissing scenes againnn!” Daesung walked into the room with hands busy flipping the script. When he looks up and sees the four men facepalming, “Now, what did I miss?”

 

==========

This chapter is the hardest to write so far; especially the beginning. I kept writing and deleting, writing and deleting, writing and deleting. And I kept reading it over and over again. Even now I still feel something is off, like it lacked of something. I want it to be fluffy and cute, but not too much because too much is not good. I want it to seem real and I don’t want people to be like ‘that’s a little bit too far fetch’ when they read this chapter. I hope this chapter turns out fine for you. :)

Oh, it’s almost December 24th! So, happy 3rd GD & TOP album anniversary, everyone! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, too! Modu haengsyo!^^

P/S: YG, Volume 2 juseyo~

P/SS: Thanks for the comments, upvotes & subscriptions! Love ya!