A Neglected Neck Tie

That's So Random!

A/N: Thank you for reading the previous chapter and sharing your opinions. It was really interesting to read each one of your comments and to know that I share the same opinion as some of you, as well as the opposites. I even found myself agreeing with some of the opposites too.

So, here is my who-is-who: the one who woke up is Seunghyun, the one who stared is Jiyong. :)


 

Description:
A tipsy, y night.

Foreword:
“What I need right now is you. Can we go to bed?”


Seunghyun walked into his dark living room. Weird. He thought he saw Jiyong’s shoes when he came in, but the house is quiet. Usually, Jiyong would be sitting on the couch, flipping through a magazine or playing with his phone in his hand with the TV blaring. But now, there is no one in his living room and it is dead silent.

Or sometimes, Jiyong would be sitting in the kitchen, gulping down his wine at the counter. So Seunghyun treaded towards the kitchen and flicked the light switch. Empty. Still no sign of Jiyong.

“Ji?” Seunghyun called out. He fished out his phone from his jacket and was about to press dial when he heard a soft music coming from the bedroom. He smirked knowingly.

The music grew more audible as Seunghyun approaches the room. It wasn’t loud, but it was distinct. And it was Smokey Robinson. Slowly and carefully, Seunghyun turned the knob and pushed the door open. And there he is.

Covered in just his shirt and briefs, in front of Seunghyun’s media center, Jiyong is completely captivated by the music; slightly swaying his petite body, following the beat.

Seunghyun was caught off guard. Well this is new. He swallowed the lump in his throat. He drew a breath and exhaled sharply. I can’t ruin this. This looks like fun. And he grinned.

“Whatcha doin’?” Seunghyun asked playfully, taking off his jacket and tossed it onto the bed, startling the half man.

Jiyong turned around and smiled. “Nothin’..” Jiyong had this lustful gaze in his eyes as he walks towards Seunghyun, “Wanna join me?”

Seunghyun chuckled, undoing the neck tie that has kept his neck stricken the whole day. Besides, he’s feeling a familiar heat rising in him; thanks to the exquisite view of Jiyong in shirt and briefs.

“Let me..” Jiyong, now pressed against Seunghyun’s chest, expelled the older’s hands and continued with taking off the piece of garment. Tossing it carelessly onto the bed, Jiyong had his hooded eyes set on Seunghyun’s luscious lips.

Getting the hint, Seunghyun gave Jiyong a light peck on his lips while his hands played with the hem of Jiyong’s shirt, deliberately gracing his fingers on the supple thighs.

“Have you been drinking?” Seunghyun faked a frowned. He could already tell that Jiyong was drunk the moment he saw him just now.

“No?” Jiyong huffed a chuckle, still eyeing on Seunghyun’s lips. His hands traced Seunghyun’s sturdy chest, flat tummy and stopped at his waist.

Seunghyun squinted. “Is that an answer or a question?” He smoothed his hands in Jiyong’s silky hair, pulling away the bangs from covering his eyes.

Jiyong giggled, biting his lip. “Yes?,” he breathed out against Seunghyun’s lips, “Maybe a little.” His hands are now busy untucking Seunghyun shirt.

“A little? How about a bottle?” Seunghyun had to hold Jiyong by the shoulders as the giggling man almost stumbled. Jiyong just couldn’t stand on his feet steadily; swaying left to right, back and forth. Seunghyun noticed an empty bottle and an empty glass on the rack next to the media center.

“The finest one..” Jiyong grinned, and his little fingers are now working on ing Seunghyun’s shirt.

“Celebrating?” Seunghyun could only hold back for so long. He s his hands underneath Jiyong’s shirt and wrapped his arms around the slender form, savoring the sensation of his skin against Jiyong’s. Pulling Jiyong closer, he nuzzled into his neck, and breathed in his scent.

“Nope.” Jiyong replied with a pop, shaking his head animatedly, “Just in a good mood. And that wine was just so tempting.”

“I need to put them away, then.” That’s a lie. If getting drunk would make Jiyong sensual like this, Seunghyun would probably install a wine rack in his bedroom.

“One thing for sure.. Is really really real.. I never felt before..The way you make me feel..” Jiyong sang along with the song, almost inaudibly, still swaying to the beats against Seunghyun’s figure.

Seunghyun chuckled. “Ji, you are so drunk.” But that just turned him on even more. He started to plant kisses on Jiyong’s neck, pulling blissful hums out of the drunken man.

“Then let’s get another bottle and get you drunk too.” Jiyong pulled away abruptly, hoping to turn around and leave for the kitchen. But he ended up tumbling back into Seunghyun’s arms instead.

“Hey, be careful now..” Seunghyun gathered Jiyong by his shoulders back onto his feet. “I think you’ve had enough for tonight, Ji.”

Jiyong ignored Seunghyun and just stood there, pouting at Seunghyun. “Party pooper.”

Seunghyun let out a laugh. “Ji, look, you can’t even stand up properly without leaning onto something.” Jiyong was about to retort, but Seunghyun shook his head. “What you need right now is a glass of water and then we can go to bed. Okay?”

Jiyong smirked at the suggestion. He leaned closer, placing his hands onto Seunghyun’s waist. Standing on his toes, Jiyong whispered into Seunghyun’s right ear, “What I need right now is you. Can we go to bed?”

That’s it. Seunghyun didn’t skip a beat and just lunged forward, capturing Jiyong’s sinful lips in a kiss and devoured them like there’s no tomorrow. A pair of aggressive hands pulled Seunghyun’s shirt off, leaving the man in his pants. And before long, Jiyong was also almost ; wrapped only in his briefs after Seunghyun tear off his shirt.

As they get tangled up with each other’s limbs and sheets and covers and pillows on the bed, they paused to catch their breaths. Hovering over Jiyong, Seunghyun breathed out, “I don’t even know what to do with you.”

“Oh. I do..,” Jiyong beamed as he sits up and turned to grab something from the edge of the bed, “..you can tie me up with this..” Jiyong held up the neglected neck tie from earlier, smirking mischievously.

 

==========

I was on YouTube listening to old songs and came across this one - Being With You by Smokey Robinson. I swear to god the words are SOOOOOO GTOP makes me wanna cry. Don't believe me? Read on.

I don't care what they think about me
And I don't care what they say
I don't care what they think if you're leaving
I'm gonna beg you to stay

I don't care if they start to avoid me
I don't care what they do
I don't care about anything else
But being with you, being with you

Honey don't go, don't leave this scene
Be out of the picture and off of the screen
Don't let them say, "We told you so"
They tell me you love me and then let me go

I've heard the warning voice
From friends and my relations
They tell me all about your heart-break reputation

I don't care what they think about me
And I don't care what they say
I don't care what they think if you're leaving
I'm gonna beg you to stay

I don't care if they start to avoid me
I don't care what they do
I don't care about anything else
But being with you, being with you

People can change, they always do
Haven't they noticed the changes in you
Or can it be that like love I am blind
Do I want it so much 'til it's all in my mind

One thing I know for sure
Is really really real
I never felt before
The way you make me feel

I don't care what they think about me
And I don't care what they say
I don't care what they think if you're leaving
I'm gonna beg you to stay

I don't care if they start to avoid me
I don't care what they do
I don't care about anything else
But being with you, being with you
Being with you, being with you

I don't care about anything else
But being with you, being with you
I want to be with you