Stay With Me

That's So Random!

Description:
A night on a beach in Busan.

Foreword:
"Let’s just stay here for a while.”


 

Jiyong noticed Seunghyun stepping away from the group to take a call. He frowned while glancing at his watch; who could be calling Seunghyun this late? He figured he could make a drama out of this, because when they finally had time to spend together, Seunghyun is talking to someone else on the phone. Instead, he decided to shrug it off and give Seunghyun some space and continue to go crazy with his other friends playing with fireworks.

But, after what seems like hours when it was only two minutes, Jiyong is restless. His eyes keep glancing in Seunghyun’s direction and the way Seunghyun smiles while talking on the phone doesn’t help his case at all. Jiyong studied the way Seunghyun gently sways his leg, playing with the small waves, nudging the soft sand, until he couldn’t take it anymore and excused himself from the group.

Jiyong approaches Seunghyun in little jogs and nudges the older with his shoulder. Startled at first, but a smile quickly spread across Seunghyun lips when he was greeted by his favorite gummy smile. Nonchalantly, his hand searched for Jiyong’s and he laced their fingers together.

“You should go to sleep now, it’s pretty late.” Seunghyun was still talking to the person on the phone. Jiyong stayed silent, as he recognizes the voice.

“I know, I know. I’ll talk to you again tomorrow. Right now you need to go to sleep and rest.” Seunghyun paused and squeezed the hand in his, looking straight at the owner in the eyes as he replies to a question from the other end, “Yeah, he is.” He smiled when Jiyong looked away, hiding his blush.

“Okay, I will. Go to sleep now. Goodnight, mom. I love you.”

As soon as he ended the call and slipped his phone into his pocket, Seunghyun spun Jiyong around to stand in front of him. Without explaining what he’s doing, Seunghyun gave Jiyong a quick hug with a little squeeze and then pulled away and pecked Jiyong on each cheek. Jiyong, who was taken aback by the gestures, could only blink several times before snapping.

“That’s it? Kisses on the cheeks?”

“Well that was from my mother. I’m not going to kiss you on the lips.”

“Oh..” Jiyong looked away, feeling the heat spreading across his cheeks. “Well,” he leaned forward and repeats what Seunghyun did to him; a quick hug with a squeeze and a kiss on each cheek, “give that back to her the next time you see her.”

Seunghyun chuckled. “I will.” And catching Jiyong off guard again, Seunghyun brought his hand up and tilted Jiyong’s chin in between his thumb and index finger. Ghosting his lips over Jiyong’s, Seunghyun muttered under his breath, “And this is from me.”

Jiyong smiled as Seunghyun captures his lips in a sweet, languid kiss, softly when he feels Seunghyun’s hand at the small of his back, keeping him close.

“That’s more like it.” Jiyong bit his lip to hide a silly grin when they pull away. “Come on, let’s go back to the group. The firework is super fun.” Jiyong pulled Seunghyun’s hand to turn around, but stopped in his step when Seunghyun didn’t budge.

Jiyong raised his eyebrows in question and confusion.

“Let’s just.. Let’s just stay here for a while.” Seunghyun pulled Jiyong back.

Jiyong looked surprised at first but then smiled, “Okay.”

 

==========