Sharing is not Caring!

That's So Random!

Description:
A mellow morning turned dramatic at the mention of one name.

Foreword:
"Ji. It's not what you think."


 

Seunghyun fluttered his eyes open. He smiled as he was greeted by a squishy face, almost covered by the messy, pink hair. Jiyong is sprawled across the bed and had Seunghyun stomach as his pillow. From aerial view, they formed a horizontal ‘T’. Seunghyun pulled up a hand and slowly flicked the tiny lashes. The man crinkled his nose, but was still deep in his sleep. Seunghyun repeated his action onto the other eye. The same reaction. He traced the finger along the bridge of the cute nose, only to have the owner crinkled his nose again, and repelled the intrusive hand, mumbling something that Seunghyun could not make out.

Seunghyun chuckled. He just woke up but his heart has already skipped too many beats with such cuteness.

Seunghyun moved on to the luscious lips; his favorite part of Jiyong's. He graced a knuckle along the slightly chapped cushions. Just as he expected, the little dragon stirred to life, pulling a lazy smile.

"Hello.." Seunghyun smiled back. "Good morning."

Jiyong hummed in return. His fingers are now intertwined with Seunghyun's slender ones, quietly playing with them, one by one. "What time is it?"

"Time to get up." They both chuckled at Seunghyun's lame joke. He reached out for his wristwatch on the side table next to the bed. "A couple minutes to 7:30."

Jiyong whined and pulled the cover over his head. "It's still early! Let's go back to sleep."

Seunghyun pulled the cover off, revealing a pair of pouting lips, slightly round cheeks, tightly shut eyes and furrowed brows.

"Hey..get up. We're free today, so let's do something together." Seunghyun playfully poked the cheeks. "Let's start with breakfast. How about we have it on the roof? It's been long since we last have breakfast up there."

"Ooh that'd be nice." Jiyong beamed a smile. "What do we have in the kitchen? Or do we need to go grocery shopping?"

Seunghyun was about to answer the question when his phone alerted a text message just came in. He grabbed the phone and read the text.

“Who is that?” Jiyong asked while tracing circles on Seunghyun’s stomach.

“John..” Seunghyun replied nonchalantly. “He’s asking if I-” he didn’t continue when he noticed the man on top of him stiffened at the mention of the name. He glanced away from his phone to meet with a glaring pair of eyes. All traces of softness and sweetness disappeared.

"Ji. It's not what you think."

Without saying anything, Jiyong let out a sigh, got up from his slump and left the bed. He grabbed his towel from the rack and went straight into the bathroom. On other days, Seunghyun would follow and take long shower or bath together. But not now. He knows better than to be up in Jiyong's grill right now.

“Here we go again...” Seunghyun muttered and rolled over to lie on his stomach. He ruffled his hair and groaned into the pillows.

Seunghyun was watching TV when Jiyong came out of the bathroom a while later. He averted his gaze and followed Jiyong’s every movement with his eyes; Jiyong walked around the room, in and out the closet, Jiyong putting on his clothes, Jiyong dried his hair, Jiyong picked out a jacket, Jiyong grabbed his keys. All these without the boy even glance at him once.

“Hey where are you going? I thought we're having breakfast together.” Seunghyun finally spoke up. But Jiyong just walked out of the room, ignoring the question. Seunghyun got off the bed and trailed behind. He found Jiyong sipping a glass of water at the kitchen counter.

“Ji..” Seunghyun stood in front of Jiyong and he swore he could almost feel the heat from the raging jealousy. He thought of reaching his hand out to hold Jiyong’s but changed his mind. Although Jiyong seemed practically calm, his eyes indicated otherwise. He fixed those eyes on Seunghyun’s as he takes the final gulp of water from the glass, and walked pass the taller man after tossing the glass into the sink. Jiyong left the house after slamming the front door.

As soon as the door closes, Seunghyun let out a heavy breath. But as dramatic as Jiyong can be, he is also predictable. Seunghyun knew where Jiyong was heading. He would wait for half an hour before making a phone call.

 

BIGBANG STUDIO, YG

“Fight again?” Youngbae asked his friend as he mindlessly flips the pages of a magazine in front of him. He was shot by a glare when he looks up. “Hah! I know that face. That’s not anger. That’s jealousy. Who is it this time?” Youngbae wiggled his eyebrows, teasing the sulking friend.

Jiyong clicked his tongue, hating how his friend could see right through him. It scares him sometimes.

“Is it Daesung?” Youngbae playfully squinted, as if trying to get a read from Jiyong’s expression. “No, no, no, no. It can’t be Daesung. This is more serious. Hmm...who could it be?” Youngbae crossed his arms.

“Ahah! It’s John Lee!” Youngbae suddenly exclaimed, slamming his hand onto the table dramatically. “I knew it. It’s John Lee. I’m a psychic!” Truthfully, this is not the first time Jiyong sought for Youngbae’s refuge when his relationship with Seunghyun hit a sour patch. And this is also not the first time it is caused by the man named John Lee.

“Ya! You’re supposed to comfort me, not make fun of me.” Jiyong retorted.

Youngbae let out a laugh. “Come on, Ji. You know him better than any of us. How can you think that there is something going on between them? That’s just crazy.”

“Well, who texted someone else’ boyfriend at 7:30 in the frigging morning?” Jiyong crossed his arms.

“It could be about work.”

“Work? What work? Hyung is not filming with him. Even his next movie is not with him.” Jiyong is agitated.

“Then again, the man could’ve texted hyung at 7:30 in the evening, or any time of the day for that matter, you would still flip out and come up with some ridiculous reasons. I know you would.”

“Touché.” Jiyong glanced at his friend for a brief second. “But why does he feel the need to text hyung so early in the morning? What’s so important that it couldn’t wait? Just don’t make me make hyung change his number and not share it with John. If he can still reach hyung, so help me god. Something is definitely going on.” Jiyong vented out to his friend. His tone raised a notch. Those were actually the questions he wanted to ask Seunghyun earlier, but decided to give the man a silent treatment.

“Whoaa, Ji. Calm down. You’re a bit overreacting now.”

“Overreacting? No, actually I am not. This is not the first time. Youngbae you know it’s not. No matter how many times I’ve talked to hyung, he seems to take this lightly. And that John Lee, that old man is mocking me with pictures of him with hyung whenever he gets the chance like he is the closest, the dearest person in hyung’s life.” Jiyong continued pouring his emotions out.

“Wait. He texted early in the morning? 7:30 you say?” Youngbae asked.

Jiyong nodded. "Why?"

“Did the text, by any chance, interrupt something? You know...something?” Youngbae tilted his head, questioning his friend.

“Youngbae!! Come on!”

“What? I’m just asking. You were never this grouchy about this before.” Youngbae raised both hands in the air, signaling retreat. But not for long as his phone rang, so he quickly rummaged his jacket to see who was calling.

“Looks like he knows you too well. He knows where to find you.” Youngbae winked at his friend and took the call.

“Hyuuuungg..!”

“Hey, Youngbae. Is he there?” Seunghyun asked as soon as he hears the younger greeted him.

Youngbae glanced at the pink haired man sitting at the end of the couch. Jiyong widened his eyes and shook his head hastily, warning his friend not to tell on him. “Yup, he’s here.” Youngbae decided to go with a different direction, and smirked at his friend. Jiyong ruffled his hair.

“Let me talk to him.”

“You wanna talk to him?” Youngbae repeated the request purposely out loud and glanced at Jiyong who mouthed a big ‘NO’. He pulled an invisible zipper on his lips, locked it, and tossed the imaginary key. “Sure. But hyung, someone had his mouth locked and lost the key somewhere.” Youngbae chuckled as he replies.

“Ahhh..,I see. Well then help me to tell him that he left his phone, and I’m currently on his Twitter and Instagram.”

Youngbae laughed. “Ok, hyung. Will do.” He ended the call and quickly browsed his phone. Jiyong frowned; confused.

“What did he say?” He scooted closer to Youngbae and peeked at the man’s phone.

“Looks like you just posted a photo on Instagram!” Youngbae exclaimed and turned his phone to Jiyong, laughing.

“Aishhhhhhh this hyung!!” Jiyong got up from the couch and grabbed his keys. No wonder he felt like something is missing when he left the house earlier. “I’ll see you later, homie.” And Jiyong was out the door.

“Or not.” Youngbae chuckled.

 

==========

Here's to you (sabrinete & hobuttlover) who requested for a jealous dragon and a mention of John Lee. Thank you for the idea and I hope this chapter is up to your expectations. :) I personally love writing a jealous Jiyong. And I don't know about you, I always find pics of John Lee and our Tabi awkward. I don't know. Maybe that's just me. XD

 

Sequel: Jealous and Furious