Amber's Game

Open Relationship

YURI’s POV

 

I noticed that Amber keep on texting these past few days. I think she find someone new now. I am happy to know that she finally had moved on and got over with Kris. I thought she could be my pimping buddy but I guess this girl is still loyal in what they called ‘LOVE’.

 

“So who’s the unlucky person this time?” I asked her when we settled our in our seats one lunch break.

 

“H-Huh?”she asked me with blank face. I think she didn’t hear what I just said.

 

“Tsk! Stop texting for a while. Give your thumb a break, will you?” I whined to her and she just chuckled.

 

“Sorry Yul, I can’t do that. She is a busy person.” She stated which made my brows raised. The word ‘she’ just caught my attention.

 

“So that person is a she?” I said to her and grinned.

 

“What’s up with your suspicious grin?” she asked me with raised brows.

 

“Nothing!” I answered and shrugged my shoulders. “I just didn’t expect that a girl will interest you this time.” I added and scoffed.

 

“Hell no! I am just playing around.” she strongly denied that fact.

 

“Kindly elaborate that ‘playing around’ that your saying?” I replied to her.

 

Pfft! Playing around my ! She can’t even last 15 minutes texting with a single person before and now, all the time I always see her fidgeting on her phone. I don’t know if she keeps on texting during her class. But I think she does. I watch her as she put down her phone on the table.

 

“Well, I kinda…you know.” She mumbled hesitantly and I furrowed my brows.

 

“I obviously don’t know what you are talking about, Am.” I said to her as a matter of fact.

 

“Aish! I am texting with Krystal Jung!” she remarked.

 

“Krystal Jung?” I questioned her. I don’t know that girl.

 

“She is Kris ex-girlfriend.”she answered. “I am trolling her now. I introduced myself as A.J, use Donghae’s picture and she believed me.”

 

“What is your point of doing that?” I asked her.

 

“I got bored the other day and decided to do that. I know if I introduce myself as the real me, she won’t be interested in talking to me.” She sighed.

 

“Why not? You easily get along with other people.” I stated.

 

“Well, she’s straight. I don’t think she’s that friendly type of person. She will feel uncomfortable texting with her ex-boyfriend’s ex.” She answered me.

 

“Yeah right! Well, how long are you going to keep that up? I don’t think you guys are just mere textmates now.”

 

“We are only textmates, Yul!”

 

“Pfft! You like her Am. I can tell.”

 

“No, I don’t!”

 

“Oh yeah?”

 

“Yeah!”

 

“Give me her number then. I will introduce myself as me to her and hook up with her later on. You told me that girl is hot, right?” I said to her with a sly smile.

 

Amber look at me and she keep silent for a while. This girl is really slow in sorting out of her feelings. I can see a wave of hesitation in her face and it made me scoffed.

 

“I am just kidding dude! I won’t lay my hand on what is yours.” I assured her as I patted her shoulder and laugh.

 

“Whatever Yul!” she answered to me and rolled her eyes.

 

“But you better prepare yourself Am, eventually she would ask for you two to meet. I don’t think that busy Donghae will spare some time just to take part with your scam.” I told her and chuckled.

 

“Don’t worry, everything is already planned!” she answered me with a big smile on her face.

 

She’s really into this game!