Sly Friend

Open Relationship

AMBER's POV

 

I prepared myself for my future meet up with Krystal. I'm sure she will get furious to me and probably will hate me for the rest of my life but I am still have this tinge of hope that she will find forgiveness in her heart. I admit that she's making me happy. Every single message from her that I received never fails to make me smile.

 

"Gosh, what should I do?"I mumbled as I lie down on Yuri's sofa in her living room.

 

"Just meet her." she simply answered and head to the fridge to get a bottle of water.

 

"How am I going to do that? I don't want to lose her." I asked her when I got up and turned to her. She has now a bottle of water in her hand and is walking towards my direction.

 

"You are seriously in love with her, aren't you?" she asked with her sheepish smile after she drop her on the chair.

 

"Whatever Yul!" I rolled my eyes on her in annoyance and she just laughed.

 

"Hey, can I borrow your phone? I have to text Taeyeon about our meet up later." she said after she drank her water.

 

"Where's yours?" I questioned her with raised brows.

 

"Lowbat." she replied shortly.

 

"Make sure you will text Taeyeon and not one of your flings." I said sternly.

 

"Pfft, I don't have those."she answered and laughed.

 

"Only no brains will believe that." I said sarcastically.

 

"I can be serious with one person if I want to Liu." she said and scoffed.

 

"Yeah, yeah!"

 

I got busy thinking of ways on how am I going to face Krystal. Yuri is busy texting Taeyeon amd I just let her do her thing. I noticed that she haven't dated anyone lately and maybe she wants to meet Taeyeon for the to go on their next victim hunting. They always agree with each other in that stuff.

 

"Done!" she exclaimed happily which snapped me out of my thoughts.

 

"You should have called her." I said to her and get my phone from her hand.

 

"It was not really Taeyeon that I texted to." she informed me with a sly smile.

 

It took me a little while before I completely understand that expression of her. My eyes slowly widened when I finally realized what she meant.

 

"What did you tell her?"I asked her sternly.

 

"Not something you need to worry about and laughed.

 

"What the he..."

 

I was about to  hit Yuri but stopped from doing so when my phone rang. I just stared on it, looking at the caller i.d displayed on the screen.

 

"You should answer it. I tell you, she's happy of what I told her. You don't want to disapoint her, aren't you?" she said to me and I swear I love to strangle her right now.

 

I heaved a heavy sigh before I tap the answer button. I swallowed a big gulp before I began to speak.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Hi!" she answered me happily. "So?"

 

"So?" I said and looked at Yuri with furrowed brows.

 

"Where are we going to meet tomorrow?"

 

Hearing what she said made my heart pound. I'm sure it is not because of excitement but rather, it is because of nervousness. Now this idiot Yuri made my situation worse and intensified the pressure that I felt.

 

"Lotte World." I answered her.

 

"Okay! I can't wait to see you!"

 

"Me either."

 

I narrowed my eyes on Yuri who is giving me her thumbs up. I will deal with her later and I’m sure Krystal will deal with me tomorrow. I hope I will make it alive after our meeting. It's really hard to have a sly friend.