Honesty

Open Relationship

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I waited for A.J to show up. I think I got here too early because he is not around yet and I forgot to bring my watch. I look around, hoping to spot him walking his way towards me but all I can see are the stranger passerby. If you are asking if I’m nervous, well, of course I am! Who wouldn’t? My hands are even cold! My heart began to race when I finally spotted him! He got a smile on his face while walking towards me but as he gets closer, my smile slowly fades. He looked different and feminine. Slightly different from the picture that he sent me but he is still good looking, way more good looking. When he stood right in front of me, I know that he is not A.J.

 

“Hey!” he greeted me with an awkward smile.

 

“Who are you?” I questioned him.

 

“U-Uhm…I’m Amber.” He answered me and his voice is kinda shaking.

 

“Amber?” I said with confusion. “Isn’t that a girl’s name?”

 

“Ah…that’s because I am one!”he rather than she answered and laugh awkwardly.

 

“Oh my God! I’m so sorry!” I quickly apologized and bowed my head to her.

 

“Don’t sweat it. I often get mistaken as a boy a lot.” She informed me.

 

“I thought you were my boyfriend. You two kinda look  alike.” I told her and it made her smile.

 

“Well, maybe because he…..is my cousin.” she said with her dorky smile. “He can’t come today because something came up. So I apologize in his behalf. I’m sorry!”

 

“I-It’s fine. I understand!” I answered and force a smile. I feel disappointed when I heard what Amber has told me.

 

“And he asked me to keep you company in his place. Tour you around in this place and have fun.” She said as she looked around.

 

“No need. I don’t want to bother you too.”

 

“It’s okay! I’m free today and beside A.J gave me money for us to spend leisurely.” She said and grinned.

 

“Okay.” I agreed. I got nothing to do anyway and I think Amber is a good companion.

 

We roam around the park, trying everything that we agreed on. I find it strange because usually, I don’t feel at ease when I’m with someone I just met. I feel uncomfortable and awkward, but with Amber, I felt like I’ve already known her for too long. She’s funny, dorky, and cool. I find her cool because she’s great on the things that she does. She even won me a big teddy bear. I wonder if A.J is like her since they are cousins. Speaking of A.J, I haven’t received any message from him yet.

 

“Is he that busy?” I mumbled as I fidget on my phone while Amber and I are on our way to the ice cream parlor.

 

“Huh?” Amber asked me.

 

“Ah don’t mind me!” I said to her and she nodded her head in understanding.

 

“Don’t worry, he will text you when he is not busy anymore.”

 

“But it’s already late afternoon.” I sighed. “I will give him a call just to check on him.”

 

I dialed A.J’s number and Amber’s phone rang which made me look at her.

 

YURI’s POV

 

We followed Amber and Krystal around the park. Jessica is really thinking that Amber is a guy. Well, I didn’t say anything to her because I am not sure if Amber told Krystal the truth. I might expose her if I said something that won’t coincide with what she says.

 

“Your sister is having fun with that person.” I said.

 

“The sight is not amusing me. That guy looks like a player.” Sica answered me which made me laughed. “What? It’s true! Not only a player but a ert too. Look at how he looked at my sister. It’s like he is undressing her with his eyes.”

 

“Probably.” I said and continued laughing.

 

“He will get a piece of me once he will touch my sister!” she said sternly and I can see the seriousness in her face.

 

“He must be careful with his actions then.” I stated.

 

She is a very protective sister. I think she loves her sister so much. Amber will surely die if she continued trolling the little Jung.

 

“Are you hungry, Sica? Let’s grab some food first?” I asked her.

 

“I have to keep my eye on them. I will save eating for later.” She answered me.

 

“I see.” I answered. “Wait.”

 

I walk over to this one corndog stand and bought two of it. I gave one to Sica and she just accepted it. I think she’s already hungry too.

 

“Yuri, can I ask you one personal question?”

 

“Fire it up!” I answered her.

 

“Are you into girls?”she asked me which caught me off guard.

 

Well, that is a very risky question. I am not sure if she is okay with same relationship. I know she’s as straight as a metal iron bar that cannot be bent…but I will try melting it, slowly but surely.

 

 “What do you think?” I asked her back with a smirk.

 

Sometimes, it’s really hard to be honest. Especially when you know that you might lose something when you tell the truth. I kinda understand Amber now.