Yuri's Advice

Open Relationship

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I became close to Amber. AJ always asked her to do stuffs for me. She is like our messenger. Whenever AJ wrote a letter for me, it was Amber who delivers it to me. I think that guy is too busy to meet me and I starting to get upset about it.

 

"I'm starting to doubt A.J." I spoke which made my sister looked at me with raised brows.

 

"Doubt? What are you talking about?" she asked me looking puzzled.

 

"Until now, we haven't see each other yet and I wanna see him!"

 

"If you haven't meet him yet, then who was that guy with you at the park?" she asked me with furrowed brows.

 

"What guy?"

 

"Uhm..you said last time that you were going to meet him,right? Haven't you guys meet on that day?"

 

"No, we didn't meet on that day. Unfortunately, he was busy and he sent his cousin to meet me instead."

 

"Are you sure he was not A.J? He might have use someone else picture you know."my sister told me which made me realized something.

 

"It's impossible!" I mumbled in disbelief.

 

"There's a lot of posers nowadays, Jungie. So you should be careful." she warned me. "Well, if the one you met last time was way more handsome than the guy in the picture then I guess it's fine." she continued.

 

Amber does really look more handsome compared to A.J, only if she is a guy but unfortunately, she is a she not a he!

 

"I met with his girl cousin Unnie not a guy."

 

"What?!"she exclaimed as she abruptly stood up from her seat, looking surprised.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I keep making up excuses for A.J  not to meet Krystal. It is honestly making me feel guilty and I am completely aware that Krystal always get disappointed and probably hurt. I know I'm in a mess right now but I'm trying to fix it up.

 

"Yul, what do you think should I do for Krystal not to leave me in case I tell het the truth?" I asked the girl expert in this matter.

 

"I got nothing in mind." she answered me which made me feel down.

 

"This is hopeless." I sighed and she laughed.

 

"I did not understand why you have to tell her that A.J is a guy in the first place." she stated.

 

"Because, she might not entertain me if I didn’t!" I reasoned out and it made her scoffed.

 

"Yeah, right! If you want to keep fooling her, I can't do anything about it anymore. I  already told you what you needed to do." she said to me.

 

"I know but I am just afraid to lose her."

 

"If that is your problem, why don't you make a love oath for each other and you both signed it."she suggested.

 

"Love oath?" I questioned her with furrowed brows.

 

"Yeah! It's like vowing or promising something to a person in a written form." she explained to me. "I, A.J Liu, promise to love and make Krystal Jung happy every day and especially not for the rest her life." she continued with a erted smirk.

 

"Geez, you are really a byun!" I said to her and chuckled.

 

"But admit it, it is a great idea, right?"

 

"Too high school." I replied to her. "But I guess, I will try that."

 

“Yeah, and the one who will break the out will suffer a thousand years of bad luck!” she said and laughed.

 

“Pfft! As if that’s real!”

 

“It will be exciting if you include that.”

 

I followed Yuri’s advised to me. I began writing that love oath and of course I informed Krystal about it. She told me that she will write one too for me to sign. It took me almost four hours before I finished writing one.

 

“You’re going out again?” Yuri asked me the next day when she dropped by in my apartment to have breakfast.

 

“Yeah! I’m meeting Krystal today.” I answered happily.

 

“For?”

 

“About that love oath.” I answered with a smirk.

 

“Make sure that this will be the last time you will meet her in A.J’s place.” she stated before she drinks her coffee.

 

“Why?”

 

“It’s because she will start to suspect if you continue doing that.” She answered me. “If you will meet her next time, meet her as her friend Amber not someone AJ has sent to meet her.”

 

I guess Yuri has a point. If I don’t want to be exposed then I should stop meeting her as someone AJ had sent in his place. Then I guess this will be the last time I’ll be seeing her because A.J had asked me to.