Unnie!

Open Relationship

 

AMBER's POV

 

I thought I could bring myself in front of her, but realized that I can't. From the spot where I am standing, I can see Yuri happily chatting with them. I really want to join them but, I can't somehow calm down myself. I am nervous like hell and my cold sweat starts forming in my forehead. My attention was shifted to my phone when it beeped.

 

From: Krystal

We met a strange girl here in the department store.

 

"You are the first girl who finds her strange." I mumbled and scoffed.

 

To: Krystal

You should stay away from her. She might be a ert and harass you.

 

"Yuri might be hitting on them. Wherever you place that girl, she won't stop hitting on others. Tsk!"

 

From: Krystal

It's Unnie who's with me. She might break this girl's bones first before she can touch me.

 

I furrowed my brows after I read her reply. I look over to where they are and focus my attention on this short girl. She kinda looked familiar. I gulped when I saw her eyes while glaring at Yuri. She's really scary. My buddy even flashed a nervous smile as her response. She didn't get scared nor nervous in front of anyone before.

 

To: Krystal

You’re exaggerating, right? I bet your Unnie is as sweet as you!

 

"I hope you are, Krys. Because if she will break Yuri's bone for attempting to harrass you, I can't imagine what she will do to someone who played with your feelings and deceived you." I sighed.

 

From: Krystal

Hahaha! Yeah she is sweet just don't get her mad. And I am not exaggerating, she will definitely do that!

 

My decision was right. I shouldn't go there but just remain here. I let out a sigh.

 

"I better stop this foolishness as early as now. Besides, I won't get anything from this." I mumbled.

 

I shifted my attention back at her. When a smile plastered on her face, it caused me to stare at her. The rhythm of my heart began to change. It is pounding but I'm sure not because I'm still nervous.

 

'!'

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

A tall tanned girl approached me and she seemed friendly. She seemed nice too but I don’t know why that I felt like there is something in the way she looked at me. When Unnie saw her, I’m sure she noticed it too because I can tell that she doesn’t like her. It is written all over her face that she’s annoyed by the mere presence of this girl.

 

“Jungie, we better stay away from this byun-looking one.” Unnie whispered to me as she dragged me away from Yuri.

 

“ How can you say that to others, Unnie?” I scolded her. “She is obviously nice.”

 

“If you are nice it doesn’t mean you can’t be a byun, Jungie.”she retorted and rolled her eyes.

 

“Hey!” Yuri called which caused us to stop from walking.

 

“What do you want?” Unnie asked her with annoyance in her voice.

 

“Uhm, if it’s okay with you two, my friend bought a four movie tickets and our two other friends can’t come. If you guys are interested, you can have the extra two.” She said then flashed her charming smile.

 

“F-For what movie ticket is it?” Unnie asked which made me looked at her.

 

Well, we are planning to watch the new showing movie after shopping but I think Unnie will grab this opportunity to watch a movie for free.

 

“She said it’s a Hollywood movie, the one which is famous now, I forgot its title…”Yuri mumbled as she began to recall it’s name.

 

“The Hobbit?” Unnie  questioned her.

 

“Y-Yeah! That one!” Yuri exclaimed.

 

Unnie’s eyes glistened in delight. That is the movie that she is planning to watch right now and I think she will going to watch it for free now.

 

“So are you guys available or you already had seen it?”

 

“Sorry Yuri, but we…”

 

“You will give the extra tickets for free to us, right?” Unnie interrupted me.

 

“Y-Yeah!” Yuri answered her. “You can have them.”

 

“But isn’t it your friend who bought that?” I questioned Yuri.

 

“Well, she’s rich and she won’t mind giving two tickets away to my new friends.” Yuri replied and winked at me.