Falling

Open Relationship

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I met up with Amber again. I brought along my friends with me because I told them the reason why we are meeting today. They are all excited to read what A.J wrote for me. As if I will let them read it.

 

"Is that Amber?" Luna whispered to me when we saw Amber walking towards us.

 

"Yeah."

 

"She looks like a guy." Sulli stated.

 

"She looks like A.J!" Luna blurted out.

 

"Not really, Lun."

 

Amber greeted us with smile and we did the same. I introduced my friends to her. She handed me a neatly folded paper and I wish she didn't read it because that would be embarrassing. I can feel their eyes on me and it makes me feel uncomfortable.

 

"Lun, Sull, can you leave us alone for a moment?" I asked them.

 

I glared at them when they when they were about to protest.

 

"Okay." the both sighed.

 

They left me and Amber alone in our table. We met in this one cafe but we chose to sit on the table outside.

 

"You seem nervous." Amber said to me.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Your hands are shaking." she said and chuckled.

 

"Oh."  I blurted out and smile awkwardly.

 

"Relax, you are not answering an exam." she said jokingly ang laughed.

 

I let out a deep sigh to calm down myself. I don't understand why I'm feeling nervous right now.

 

AMBER's POV

 

It made me smile when I saw how Krystal smiled when she read what I wrote. She's obviously nervous, maybe more nervous compared to me. She took a deep breath and released a sigh before she signed the paper.

 

"Done." she said and curved a smile.

 

I smiled in return at her. "I will sig...give this to A.J later." I told her.

 

"Promise me that you won't open it?" she said to me putting on a serious expression on her face.

 

"O-Okay." I answered her.

 

She narrowed her eyes and I gave her an awkward smile.

 

"Alright! I think you are not a lying type of person."she said and flashed a sweet smile which made me extremely guilty.

 

I just stayed quiet. I don't know how to answer her. I just curved a weak smile to her.

 

I bid my goodbye to them. I'm excited to read what she wrote for me. When I got in our apartment, I read what Krystal had written. It made my heart race while I was reading it.

 

"! I'm falling for her for real!"

 

YURI's POV

 

I hang-out with my friend Taeyeon. We went into this one club to unwind and if one of us gets lucky, we will be able to satisfy our physiologic needs. We settled in the bar and ordered some drinks. There are lots of people gorgeous girls around but none of the caught my interest.

 

"I thought you will get the older Jung." she said to me.

 

"I will! Just give me enough time." I answered her with a smirk.

 

"This is the first time that you ask for enough time to get a girl." she answered and scoffed.

 

"It's difficult to get a straight person in bed Taeyeon with someone like us." I told her.

 

"You slept with a lot of straight girls Yuri."

 

"They were bi Tae." I corrected her.

 

"Yoona is straight but you made her sleep with you in just one night."

 

"How sure are you that she is?" I asked her with raised brows.

 

"No history of having a girlfriend before and after you slept with her."

 

"Well, Jessica is not Yoona. She doesn't like the idea about same relationship nor welcome them."

 

“Then there’s no doubt about it! Amber will be dead soon.” She said and laughed.

 

“You bet!” I answered and scoffed.

 

I roamed my eyes around, hoping to spot someone interesting. My eyes settled to this one girl, who is sitting alone in one table and is looking bored to death.

 

“Try your luck on her tonight. She might have a change of heart.” Taeyeon whispered to me. “If you won’t move your , I will be the one who will get her first.” She continued which made me look at her.

 

“Glued your on that stool Taeyeon! Don’t touch what is soon to be mine!” I said to her with a smirk and took a sip on my drink before I approached her.

 

“Good luck on that!”

 

I put on a smile on my face. She looked at me with furrowed brows but later curved a smile on me. I sat doww next to her, too close that I'm able to smell her sweet scent.

 

"Why did you leave your friend alone there?" she asked me.

 

"She will get a company later on so don't worry." I answered her. "Who's here with you?"

 

"Friends! But they left me alone here." she said and pouted.

 

"Then I'll be your company." I answered with a grinned and she giggled.

 

"Just spend your time enjoying yourself here. I will be leaving soon. I'm bored to death here!"

 

"Even if I'm around?" I retorted.

 

She stare at me for a brief moment and then flashed her sweet smile.

 

"I just hate this place and I want to get out of here soon as soon as possible." she answered me.

 

"What are you waiting for? Let's go!"

 

I grabbed her hand and walked out of the place with her. I can see Taeyeon's erted smirk when I glanced at her on our way out. When I reached outside the club, Sica is looking at my hand that is holding hers then met my eyes. She pulled her hand out of my grip as she avoided my eyes. She seemed awkward about it.

 

'Interesting!'