What's Up With Her?

Open Relationship

SICA’s POV

 

I’m starting to think that Yuri is stalking me. Wherever I go, she’s there. I am not complaining nor bothered about it but it’s just weird. She’s making me feel weird. When she grabbed my hand, the warmth of her hand lingered into my heart which made me feel at ease and comfortable.

 

“You don’t have to do that, you know!” I told her without looking at her. I can’t seem to look at here in the eyes.

 

“Well, it’s because your taking too long to decide when to leave there.” She answered and laughed.

 

I rolled my eyes on her but hearing her laugh is making me happy. I think I’m losing my mind right now! This is not right! I shouldn’t suppose to feel this way to her.

 

“Is there something wrong?” she asked me with raised brows.

 

“N-No. I just wanna go home.” I answered her.

 

“The night is still young. We can still do a lot of fun stuffs tonight.” She stated.

 

“Like what?” I question her and this time, I took the courage to look at her.

 

“I don’t know, like something that you find it entertaining to do.” She said with her smile.

 

Her smile which I find it charming. It made me pause and stare at her. I blink my eyes twice as I looked away when I noticed that she’s looking back at me.

 

“I got nothing in mind, right now.” I answered her. “I want to go home now.”

 

“Well,…”

 

“Yuri?”

 

A girl called her name which caught our attention. She flashed a bright smile when I think she confirmed that it was really Yuri. She walked towards Yuri and gave her a tight hug. I can see the surprised look on Yuri’s face.

 

“How are you? It’s been a while since I last heard from you.” she said to her and Yuri just responded by smiling.

 

 Her smile to her seems different from the one she’s giving to me. The girl then shifted her eyes on  me  and I think that’s when she realized that Yuri isn’t alone.

 

“Is she…?”

 

“Yes! Sorry but we’re in a hurry! We need to go now. It’s nice seeing you!” Yuri said in a rushed and dragged me away with her.

 

I got confused on how she acted. She let go of me when we finally distanced ourselves from that girl.

 

“What’s wrong with you?” I asked her in confusion.

 

“What?”she answered me with raised brows.

 

“You’re odd!” I replied and she scoffed.

 

“I’m not.”

 

“Your obviously avoiding that girl.”

 

“It’s because I don’t remember who she is. She might get hurt if she will realize that I don’t remember her name.”

 

“Seriously?” I asked in disbelief. “But it seemed like you know each other well.”

 

“Nope. If it is love, it was one sided.” She said jokingly and laughed.

 

“You’re an idiot and a meanie!” I remarked.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I waited for Unnie to come home. Usually, she comes home early from clubbing and always in a bad mood. It’s already midnight and she is not yet here. I’m already sleepy but she didn’t let me sleep not unless she’s already home. Thanks to my boyfriend, I feel less lonely.

 

“I thought your Unnie will be home at 10?” he asked me over the phone.

 

“Yeah, but I don’t know why until now, she’s not yet here.” I answered him.

 

“Why don’t you give her a call?” he suggested.

 

I hesitated to agree because I still want to talk to him. But I am worried about Unnie too.

 

“Okay.” I sighed.

 

We end our conversation and was about to dial my Unnie’s number. I got irritated when our front door swung open and she walked in. I should have followed my heart.

 

“Aish! Unnie!” I yelled at her in annoyance and she got a bit surprise about it.

 

“Yah! You startled me!” she answered to me.

 

“Because of you, our conversation was cut.” I told her and it made her raised her brows.

 

“Why are you blaming me?” she asked me.

 

“Aish! Nevermind!” I rolled my eyes on her.

 

She usually gets mad if I acted this way to her but I think she’s in a good mood because she didn’t. I looked at her and she looks oddly happy tonight.

 

“Did you meet someone special tonight?” I asked her when she sat on the couch on the opposite side.

 

“Why are you asking that silly question?” she said and giggled.

 

“It’s because this is the first time you came home with this kind of mood from clubbing.” I answered her.

 

I think I made her realized something because she slowly widened her eyes.

 

‘What’s up with her?’