Stupid

Open Relationship

AMBER’s POV

 

Although there is Sulli and Luna, I still can’t stop thinking of her. I keep myself busy, going into the gym with Yuri but it was futile. She still always crossed my mind. When Luna told me that this Suho guy is always hanging with her, I started to feel troubled. I can’t feel at ease. I know that I won’t do something she will start to slip away. So I decided to give her a call and I don’t know what will happen after tonight. Where will this conversation will lead us. I am honestly nervous after I said that I missed her. I’m afraid that I crept her out.

 

“Do you think I will believe that?” she said.

 

“Er…w-why? Didn’t you?” I answered her.

 

“If you missed me, then you should have texted me.” She said and she sound upset.

 

I scratch my not itchy head when I heard what she said. I can’t tell her my reason why I did not contact her. I just laugh awkwardly in response.

 

“I’m sorry.” I sighed.

 

“You don’t have to apologize. I know you prefer to talk with Sulli and Luna than with me.” She stated.

 

What she said made me smile. I can’t help but to think that she is jealous of them. It really made me happy. So I think Yuri was right, Krystal does probably like me.

 

“Of course I want to talk to you too. It’s just that, I know that you are busy there.”

 

“So?”

 

“I don’t want to disturb you.” I answered. “So ,yeah!”

 

“You are really stupid!” she said with annoyance in her voice.

 

“Yeah,I think I am.” I stated and it made her giggled.

 

“So you admit that you are one!” she remarked.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I am just pretending to be upset and I think he bought it. Most of the guys that I am not that close with get upset or mad when I said that to them. But A.J is different. Somehow, I know that he is the only guy that probably will be patient and will be lenient to me. If Suho is nice, A.J is nicer than him.

 

“Yeah, most of the time I made a lot of stupid decisions.”

 

“Like what?” I asked curiously.

 

“Hmmm, like not letting someone special to me to know that she is special to me.” He answered which made me furrowed my brows.

 

I can feel a sting in my heart after he said it. I didn’t expect that knowing he got someone special will affect me like this.

 

“W-Well, you better tell her before someone snatched her away from you.” I said to him and it made my chest feel heavier.

 

“I’m still waiting for the right time.” He answered and chuckled.

 

“Right time? And when will be that right time?”

 

“Well, our situation is a bit complicated. You see, she doesn’t know me that much yet. If I’m going to confess to her, I’m afraid that she will just reject me and wouldn’t believe me.”

 

“Do you think she likes you?” I asked him.

 

“Err… I am not sure. I don’t think I am that likable.” He replied and chuckled.

 

This guy got a low confidence with himself. Can’t he tell that he made me like him without him trying?

 

“You are nice so I think that person likes you.” I told him.

 

“Probably as a friend.” He replied.

 

“Or more than that.” I retorted and there was a brief paused.

 

“You know what, your encouragement is working on me.”

 

“Nah, I think it’s because you really want to confess to her too.” I said to him suppressing my annoyance inside.

 

“I think you are right! I do want to confess to her.”

 

“Do it!” I said, giving my best to sound cheerfully.

 

“Well, I hope she won’t distance herself from me if she doesn’t like the idea of me having feelings with her.”

 

“If she’s a good person, she won’t do that.” I said to him.

 

“Hmmm, I only like a good person though.” He replied and laughed.

 

“Good for you! Well good luck on your confession and I hope everything goes well. I will hit the bed now, I’m already sleepy.” I told him.

 

“It’s still early.”

 

“I did a lot of work earlier so I’m tired. And tomorrow, I still have a lot of work to do. Thanks to Suho, he somehow helps me on them.”

 

“So it means you and Suho are always together every day?” he asked and the tone of his voice changed.

 

He sounded jealous …or I am just this assuming? Otherwise, it still made me smile.

 

“Yeah.” I answered him shortly.

 

“I see.”

 

“I’m going now, goo…”

 

“Saranghae! Good Night!”

 

He cut me off and then dropped the call. I got totally shocked when I heard what he said. I should get mad at him for hanging up with me like that but I am not.

 

“Stupid.” I mumbled and a smile was drawn on my face.