Realization

Open Relationship

JESS' POV

 

Krystal is feeling down this past few days and I know it's because of her so called 'boyfriend', A.J! Gosh, I really hate that guy whoever he is. I can feel in my guts that he's keeping something from my sister. 

 

"I wonder if she is hiding something  too." I mumbled softly as I looked at Yuri who is ordering our food.

 

"Do you want to add something?"she asked when she meets my eyes.

 

"No."I answered and curved a smile.

 

We met in this restaurant to have lunch together. She just invited and I am happy about it. I like her company. She's fun to be with, dorky, charming, hot, y...wait! What I am I thinking?!

 

"Is there something wrong, Sica?"

 

"Huh?" I asked with raised brows.

 

"You are...never mind." she said. "You don't need to put some blush on now."she continued and grinned.

 

I cupped my face with my hands. I can't believe that I am blushing in front of her. She laughed so hard that made me looked at her.

 

"S-Shut up!" I yelled at her, feeling embarrased deep inside. I glared at her and she stop.

 

"You look cute though."she stated and flashed her charming smile.

 

Geez, this girl really knows how to get inside my heart.

 

YURI's POV

 

My relationship with Jessica is getting better every day. Amber should have used my style. I know that the ending of all her lies is getting near. I know her status with Krystal because Sica keep on ranting about them. She seems mad about A.J and she's doubting him.

 

"My friend,Tiffany, is throwing a party this weekend." she said during our meal.

 

"Hmmm." I hummed in response.

 

"I want you to come." she continued. "You can bring a friend with you, just a friend!"

 

"Let me check my schedule first." I answered her and I can see the disappoint surfaced on her face.

 

"O-Okay."she answered.

 

"I'll probably bring Taeyeon with me. I think she's the only among my friends who is interested to come." I spoke and her face slowly lightens up.

 

"Does it mean you're coming?" she asked me.

 

"Check my name as present on that party!" I said to her and grinned.

 

We all attend the party. Amber attends as Amber because of course, she can’t attend as A.J. I know that Krystal got mad at her. It is also obvious that the little Jung is not in her mood.

 

“Tiffany might throw me out if she sees me Yul.” Taeyeon said, worried about her situation.

 

“She won’t do that. She won’t ruin her party just because of you.” I answered and giggled.

 

“When she sees me, her party will automatically be ruined.” She replied.

 

“Don’t think too much and let’s have fun. Look at Amber.” I said to her as I pointed Amber who is sitting with her boyfriend. “She’s enjoying herself there while her girlfriend is putting a colder than ice expression.” I continued and scoffed.

 

“She is a good player.” Taeyeon said looking at Amber with admiration in her eyes.

 

“There is always a game over in every game Taeyeon. It doesn’t matter if you are winning or losing. A game has its ending.” I told her.

 

“Yeah.”

 

“And we know that Amber is losing.”

 

“It’s too early to tell that.”

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

It is now Tiffany-unnie’s party and like what he usually do, A.J turned down my invitation. I got mad at him and we ended up having a fight. Amber managed to attend the party and I envied my cousin and my other friends who have their partner with them. I am not supposed to be partnerless because I have a boyfriend!

 

“Try calling him again Soojung.” Luna said to me.

 

“I don’t want to talk to him.” I answered her.

 

“Just try Jungie, who knows he had changed his mind.” Sulli spoke.

 

I let out a deep sigh and dialed A.J’s number. His phone just keeps on ringing and I don’t know where the hell he is!

 

“What’s wrong?”Luna asked.

 

“He isn’t picking up.” I answered and sighed. “He is probably mad at me until now.”

 

Luna tried to call him and A.J still won’t pick up his phone. I looked at Amber and our eyes met. I saw something in her eyes which made me furrowed my brows. Then a sudden realization occurred in my mind. I hope I was wrong but I have to make sure. I got up from my seat and approached her.

 

“Can I talk to you?” I said to her.

 

“Y-Yeah, sure!” she replied.

 

“In private.” I continued.