Nosy Friends

Open Relationship

AMBER’s POV

 

Nah, Krystal Jung is just for fun to me. She is nice and everything but Yuri was wrong. I haven’t come to like her as a girl. Since we are texting almost every day, I know her little by little. She’s nice in general and I find her fun to text with.

 

“You know, why don’t you court her?” Yuri said to me which made me look at her while we are jogging on each of our own treadmill in our gym.

 

“Why would I do that?” I asked her with raised brows.

 

“What’s your reason why you spent most of your time texting with her? I mean, what is your goal?” she asked me which made me think.

 

“None.” I answered her and she let out a scoffed.

 

“Seriously?” she asked me who is looking unconvinced.

 

“Yeah.” I replied with a smirk.

 

“Then what you are doing is just a waste of time, money and effort.” She answered.

 

“I have fun texting with her, Yul. She’s fun to talk to.” I stated as I rolled my eyes on her.

 

“At the end, you will realize that I am right, Am.” She retorted.

 

I hit the shower after and put on my changed clothes after we worked out. Yuri always met someone new in the gym. She is really good in flirting. She can get all the persons she likes if she wants to.

 

“Am, come here!” she called me which got me puzzled.

 

I walk over to them and the girl flashed her friendly smile to me. Yuri got this wide grin on her face.

 

“What?” I asked her.

 

“Am, meet Ailee.” Yuri introduced her to me and I smiled at her. “Ailee, she is Amber.”

 

“Hi!” I greeted her. “Nice to meet you.” I continued with a smile.

 

“Hi! Nice to meet you too!” Ailee replied.

 

Yuri suddenly snapped her fingers which caught my attention. Ailee and I both looked at her with raised brows. This girl is so random.

 

“Oh Am, I just remember, I need to meet someone now.” Yuri stated suddenly.

 

“Who?”I questioned her.

 

“A friend of mine.” She replied to me with a sly smile. “Why don’t you invite Ailee instead to have dinner with you? You don’t have any more plans after this, right Ailee?”she questioned her.

 

“Y-Ya—“

 

“Yeah. I’m okay to have a dinner with Amber.” Ailee answered which cause me to shut my mouth. I just smiled as my response on them.

 

“Great!”Yuri exclaimed happily. “I’m going to leave you guys now.” She stated.

 

“I can’t believe you are doing this to me.” I whispered to Yuri before she can passed by me.

 

“Reality is better than fantasy, dude.”she replied with a smirk.

 

Yuri did leave me and Ailee alone. I can see her erse smile before she turned her back on me. I tried to act comfortably in front of Ailee. I think she is a nice person too and a very friendly one. When we reached outside the gym, my attention was transferred to the sound of the phone that is ringing.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

A.J is nice and sweet. I am not sure if he is like that in person. We are always texting each other. I’m amaze on how much time he is spending in texting. I wanted to meet him in person, that would be great.

 

“Jungie, are you still texting with that ~A.J?” Sulli, one of my close friends asked me. She plastered this playful smile on her face.

 

“What’s up with your tone, Sull?” I replied to her and giggled.

 

“Since you guys started to text each other, I often see you smiling ear to ear.” She answered to me.

 

“It’s not because of A.J, Sull.” I said to her and rolled my eyes.

 

“Did you hear that, Lun? She said A.J is not making her smile.” She said to Luna and it made the petite girl laughed.

 

“He seriously is not!” I insisted.

 

“Whatever you say, Jungie.” Sulli said and giggled.

 

“Hey Jungie, why don’t we call him?” Luna suggested with a bright smile on her face.

 

“W-What?” I replied.

 

I began to feel nervous thinking about talking to A.J. It’s been weeks since we texted each other but we still haven’t talk yet.

 

“Yeah, let’s call him! He is free now, right?” Sulli followed.

 

“I-I don’t think….” I was interrupted when Luna suddenly snatched my phone away from me. “Yah!”

 

I tried to get it back but the giant baby blocked me. Luna has this evil grin on her face when she tapped the call button on my phone. She put it on the loudspeaker as we all waited for someone to answer on the other line. I furrowed my brows when I heard the voice. I think Sulli and Luna had the same reaction too.

 

“Hello?”