Nice

Open Relationship

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I got totally suprised when Amber suddenly apologized to me in behalf of her cousin. I know she is close to him but she seriously doesn't need to do that. A.J should be the one doing it, not Amber. Aish!

 

"I'm starting to think that there is something fishy about A.J."Luna spoke.

 

"Yeah, me too! I'm having this bad vibes towards him." Sulli followed.

 

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked them prerending to be clueless.

 

"Well, when you come to think of it. You haven't meet A.J yet whereas Amber is always meeting up with you. Inviting you out. Has it ever occurred to you that maybe, just maybe, Amber is A.J?" Luna implied.

 

I looked at them and they both  have serious expression on their faces. I can't help but to laugh at their antics.

 

"That's absurd! Amber isn't like that. She may have a boyish style but I'm sure she is not into girls." I defended Amber.

 

"Are you sure, Jungie? You do not know her that well." Sulli said to me.

 

"I'll prove it to you guys that she has a girl's heart. Besides, she's too nice to do such horrible things to others." I stated positively.

 

“Well, I hope we are wrong Krys.” Luna said to me.

 

“You are just over thinking guys. Amber is nice and that’s it!” I remarked.

 

I really don’t believe that Amber will fool me. I know that she is not that kind of person. I’m sure of it! But if ever that Luna and Sulli were right, then I think not all people that is nice to you can be trusted.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I feel uneasy today. I don't know what caused it. Krystal is running in my head, I can't seem to stop thinking about her. Maybe, my conscience really does want me to tell her the truth.

 

"What's wrong, Am?" Yuri asked me when I get off on the treadmill.

 

"I think I had enough work out for today." I replied to her and she raised her brows.

 

"Are you going home now or you will meet up with Krystal?" she teased me with a playful smile.

 

"Home." I answered shortly. "I'll be going ahead of you, okay?"

 

"Nah, I'm already done too." she said as she get off on her treadmill.

 

I looked at her with furrowed brows. She usually worked at for an hour or so but now, she only stayed for 20 to 30 minutes.

 

"Do you have date today?" I questioned her.

 

"Nope! I will just meet Sica for that date to happen soon." she said with a smirk before she grabbed her towel.

 

"You said that she is straight and hate same relationship." I said to her.

 

"Well, all of us can always change our mind over something, right?"she replied.

 

“And you believe that Jessica will change her mind about that?” I asked her.

 

“Hell yeah! Sooner or later, she will give in to me.”

 

“Speaking of overconfidence.” I scoffed and shook my head in disbelief.

 

“You’ll see Liu. You’ll see!”

 

My attention was transferred to my phone when it rang. I quickly distance myself from Yuri when I saw it was Krystal who is calling. I'm at risk to exposure if that is around. I took a deep breath before I answered her call. I have to set my mind first that I am A.J, her boyfriend and not Amber which is just her friend.

 

“Hey, what’s up?”

 

“Hi! I was just wondering do you happen to know what is Amber’s ideal guy or type of guy?”

 

“Why do you ask?” I answered her and I somehow having a bad feeling about this.

 

“Well you see, I was planning to hook her up with my cousin.” She said and giggled. “She is still single, right?”

 

“Y-Yeah.”

 

“Great! So do you know?”

 

“She likes cold looking outside but nice inside.” I answered shortly and she hummed in response.

 

“I think she will like Henry.” I she mumbled.

 

“Am! Can I borrow your shirt?” Yuri suddenly called and I quickly hanged up.

 

My heart was pounding and I don’t know if she heard it when Yuri had called me. Well, I think she did because she is calling me again. I can feel that my judement day is getting near. Thanks to this ert, it was fast forwarded.