Club Meeting

Open Relationship

AMBER’s POV

 

It’ been months and I never heard anything from Krystal again. I don’t know if things worked out for her and Donghae. I didn’t ask my cousin about them, I didn’t keep myself updated about their lovelife. I’m trying to move on and I think somehow I’m making a progress.

 

“Are you coming with us tonight?” Yuri asked me before she turned off her treadmill.

 

“Where?” I replied.

 

“Club.” She answered shortly and when she gets off it.

 

“I don’t know. I still have…”

 

“Pfft!” she cut me off. “Just come with us. It’s been a while since you last hang-out with our gang. Who knows, you’ll meet there the love of your life.” She continued and grinned.

 

“You should change Yuri. You are getting old! At least consider having a serious relationship with someone.” I told her and scoffed as I shook my head in disbelief.

 

“This is me dude, I can’t do anything about it!” she said before she swing her arm around my shoulder and pulled me into a headlock. “So I will enjoy this single free life until it last.” She added and ruffled my hair.

 

“Yah! Let go of me! You’re sweaty!” I yelled at her and she just laugh.

 

“I’ll drop by in your apartment. Make sure you are already dressed when I pick you up.” She spoke before she let go of me.

 

Evening came and Yuri picked me up in my apartment. Just like what she said, I already changed when she came. I am actually bored staying in my place. I got nothing to do and I have nobody to talk to.

 

“Looking good!” Yuri said as she rubbed her chin while looking at me.

 

“I always look good Yuri.” I answered to her with a smirk.

 

“Yeah, whatever! Let’s go!” she said and head outside of the door first.

 

We went to the club where our friends are waiting for us. When we arrived at the place, there are a lot of people partying like there is no tomorrow. Everyone is happily dancing, drinking and enjoyed flirting with each other.

 

“Whoa! It’s fully pack tonight.” Yuri exclaimed with disbelief in her voice.

 

“Yeah.” I answered as I roamed my eyes around.

 

There are hundreds of people inside but there is this only one person who stood out and caught every bit of my attention. And I can’t believe that we will meet here tonight!

 

“Lucky!” Yuri nudged me and giggled. “Grab your second chance!” she continued as she pushed.

 

“Wait! Do you know that she’s here?” I asked her as I turned around to look at her.

 

She shrugged her shoulders and laugh.

 

“I’ll look for the others now.” She said before she left.

 

Our eyes met when she looked into my direction. My heart began to pound and I took a big gulped. Sweats start to form in my forehead and I feel like everything had stopped. It feels like we are the only person in the room.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I thought I’m in love with Donghae but I think it is not him whom I fallen in love with. I don’t love the guy in the picture but rather, I fell in love with the person who is acting as that person. Seeing Amber again makes me feel giddy. I miss her! I can’t believe that I will miss her! I must have been gone crazy for missing the person who deceived me and fooled me. Worst, for falling in love with her.

 

“Is that Amber?” Luna spoke as she stood beside me and looked at the direction where Amber is standing.

 

“Yeah.” I replied to her.

 

“Are we going to kill her here?”Sulli said as she stood on the opposite side.

 

“If she won’t approach me, I will!” I replied and I can feel Luna’s eyes and Sulli’s on me.

 

I know my friends won’t understand and I’m not sure if they will be able to accept me if they know that I am attracted to a girl. I am a bit unsure yet if it is love or just an attraction, but I consider it as love now.

 

“Aish! What a stupid!” I yelled in annoyance when Amber turned around and walked out of the club.

 

I was about to follow her when my Unnie grabbed my arm which stop me from leaving. She is giving me a stern look and I know she doesn’t want me to walk after Amber.

 

“Stay here, if she wants you, she better have the courage to do so!” she spoke.

 

“Alright.” I sighed.

 

She slowly loosened her grip and then let go of me. I look to where Yuri-unnie is and I caught her looking at my sister. She raised her bottle when she saw me looking at her and gave me her charming smile.

 

“Ignore that one!” Unnie said as she pulled me down on my seat.

 

“She likes you Unnie.” I whispered to her and she looked at me with raised brows.

 

“Too bad because I don’t like her.” She said coldly but I don’t believe her.

 

The pink shade on her cheeks is the evidence that she likes Yuri-unnie too. Well, I have to worry about mine first. I hope Amber will have the courage to talk to me. She has the courage to fool me so she better have more courage to talk to again. I grabbed my phone and texted Amber. If she won’t do what I ask her to do, then I won’t give her another chance.

 

“That ert! I will really kill her.” I heard Unnie mumbled in annoyance as she is looking at Yuri-unnie talking to this one girl.

 

“Why don’t you go and claim what is yours.” I said to him with a sly smile.