End of the Day

Open Relationship

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

Since I got here in my grandparents’ place, I haven’t received any messages from A.J. I think he got fond of texting Luna and Sulli that is why he forgot about me. I won’t text him first either. I will show him that I don’t care if he text me or not. Even if the truth is, I want to talk to him every single day.

 

“What’s up with that long face?”

 

I lifted up my head and saw Suho flashing his gentle smile on me. He always came by here to visit, almost every day. He is still handsome and nice just like when we were kids.

 

“I’m just bored!” I answered him and stand up. I waited for him here in our porch. “What took you so long?” I questioned him.

 

“Mom asked me to help her with some chores. I’m sorry if I kept you waiting.” He apologized.

 

“Aish! You should at least give me a call if you are going to be late.” I said to him with annoyance and he flashed his apologetic smile in response. “Let’s go.”

 

I think my grandparents want me to be with Suho. They obviously try to get us closer with each other. Since he is our close family friend and their house is just nearby, they always asked him to go with me every time they asked me to do some errands for them. Just like now, they want him to go in the super market with me.

 

“Are you expecting a call or something?” he asked as he glanced at me while driving.

 

“No.” I answered him shortly.

 

“Is that so?” he replied as he raised his brows. “You had been constantly checking your phone since you got here.” He continued.

 

“So you had been eyeing me since I got here?” I retorted.

 

He let out a laughed as a response and keeps his eyes on the road. I am really thankful that he is around. Somehow he makes me feel less bored. He is the only one I can talk to here that has same age as me.

 

“Well, I have to memorize how you look like since you won’t stay here for long.” He answered again. “Besides, that beauty is hard not to behold.” He added as he turned to me.

 

I got surprise when I heard what he said. I didn’t expect that he will say that, at this moment this time. He flashed his charming smile again and I just smiled back in response when I regained my composure.

 

“Do you have a list on everything you need to buy?” he asked when we arrived in the super market.

 

“Yeah!” I answered him.

 

He is the one pushing the cart and I just stuffed all the items that are on my list inside the cart. I bet other people are thinking that we are a young couple. I can see it in their eyes when they look at us. I think they find us as a lovely couple because they have this bright smile plastered on their faces.

 

“Suho?”

 

A guy called him happily and approached him. He glanced at me and flashed a smile. I think he is Suho’s friend.

 

“I didn’t expect to see you here, Kai!” Suho said and chuckled.

 

“I didn’t expect to see you here either!” Kai retorted and laughed. “Since when did you get fond of buying groceries?” he asked and Suho gave him a look.

 

I furrowed my brows when I looked at him. I think he is just forcing himself to come here because my grandparents asked him to. Now that I know, this would be the last time for him.

 

“I’m not a lazy bum like you, Jongin!” Suho answered him. Kai just laughed at him in response and then turned to me.

 

“You didn’t tell me that you have a very beautiful girlfriend dude!” he remarked and it made me blushed.

 

“I-I am not his girlfriend!” I corrected him. “We are just friends.”

 

“Seriously?” He asked with disbelief on his face.

 

“Yeah.” Suho answered him.

 

“So does it mean that you are single or you already have a boyfriend?” He questioned me again.

 

It’s weird for me because when I heard that question, A.J crossed my mind. Do I really like him that much to the point that I wish him to be mine?

 

“I don’t have a boyfriend.” I answered him and put inside the cart the item that I’m holding. “Let’s hurry, Suho!”

 

I walked ahead of me and Suho said his goodbye to Kai before he followed me. I can’t help but to wonder what that stupid A.J is doing right now.  I can’t believe that I’m the only one missing him right now.

 

“Sorry about that.” Suho said to me.

 

“You don’t have to apologize.” I replied to him.

 

Suho was invited to have dinner with us. Halmoni and Halapoji are really fond with him. They always have a fun conversation every time Suho is with us. Halmoni is getting better too.

 

“Thanks for today, Suho.” I said to him when I walked him out of the door.

 

“No problem, Jungie.” He answered with a smile.

 

We said our goodbye to each other before I head inside the house. I thought that A.J won’t contact me today but I was wrong. When I got inside my room, my phone rang which caught my attention. I quickly answered his call and I honestly got excited as well as nervous in talking to him. I calmed myself first because I don’t want to stutter. I furrowed my brows because it was quiet on the other line.

 

“Hello?” I said.

 

I waited for him to answer speak up. I know he is listening to me but I don’t know why he is not saying anything. I was expecting that he would just say ‘hi’ as his response but I got totally surprised when I heard what he said…

 

“I did miss your voice. No, not only your voice, I honestly miss you!” he stated.

 

I don’t mind not getting a text message from him at the start of my day if this is what I am going to hear from him at the end of it.