Missing Someone

Open Relationship

TAEYEON's POV

 

Yuri and Amber were slapped at Tiffany's party. I'm expecting that Amber would get that but for Yuri, I didn't see that coming. I guess nobody did! Amber's left cheek is red while Yuri's both cheeks are reddened. We hang-out in Amber's apartment after we left the party. Yuri is applying a cold compress to ease her aching cheeks.

 

 "You should be the one who gets three slaps." Yuri spoke eyeing Amber as she wince in pain.

 

 "It's your fault for choosing Jessica." Amber retorted caressing her left cheek.

 

"So what do you guys do now? Pursue the Jung or just let them off the hook?" I asked them and they both keep quiet.

 

"I will let mine get off the hook." Amber sighed.

 

"I see." I replied and turned to Yuri.

 

 "Well, I don't know." Yuri spoke. "She loves me but..." she paused.

 

"But you are not sure if you love her?"I added and looked at her with raised brows.

 

"Y-Yeah." she answered sounding unsure and sighed.

 

"You both know what you want and what makes you happy." I said to them.

 

 "What about you? Aren't you going to patch things up with Tiffany?" Yuri spoke which made me flinch.

 

 "There's nothing to patch up between me and Tiffany." I retorted.

 

"Yeah, right!" Yuri replied and scoffed.

 

"You dated Tiffany before?" Amber asked as she shot up her brows.

 

 "The first girl she deized."Yuri informed Amber with a erse smile.

 

 "She was my first too!" I remarked and they both stared at me.

 

"Let's not talk about them!" Amber said after she cleared .

 

JESSICA’s POV

 

It’s been weeks since we last saw those two idiots. I often see Krystal staring at her phone. Yuri stopped bothering me too and it made me wonder if she’s still alive. She probably hates me because of what I did to her. It’s her fault and I don’t feel sorry about it. I am just worried about my sister. She has been gloomy since Tiffany’s party.

 

“Hey! Are you okay?” I asked her when I joined her in our living room. I sat on the couch, opposite to her seat.

 

“Yeah, I’m fine.” She answered me with a weak smile.

 

“You’re obviously not.” I replied to her and she just kept shut, looking down. “Look sis, why don’t you go out and hang-out with others?”

 

“I am not in the mood to do that.” She answered me.

 

“Are you going to keep acting like that? Move on and enjoy yourself, forget that Amber!” I spoke and this is the time she looked at me straight in the eyes.

 

“Don’t mention that name, Unnie!” she said with resentment in her voice. “I don’t want to hear her name, ever again.”

 

I completely understand her. If I were in her shoes, I might have slaughter that llama that instance. I wonder what Yuri is thinking about me. I managed to tell her what I feel before I cut off our relationship.

 

“Unnie.” Krystal called me which snapped me out of my thoughts.

 

“Huh?”

“Is it normal to miss the person who hurt you the most?” she asked while she’s staring at her phone.

 

“Definitely not!” I sighed.

 

I admit, I miss Yuri too but there’s no way I will let others know that.

 

“Then why am I missing her?”

 

I guess I am not the only one who’s missing someone.

 

AMBER’s POV

 

There’s no day that the idea of texting or calling Krystal do not crossed my mind. I had been staring my phone most of the time. I admit that I miss her. Every day is like a torture to me. I want to see her, talk to her just like before but I know I can’t do that anymore. She hates me!

 

“Yuri, what do you think I should do for Krystal to forgive me?” I asked Yuri when we are working out.

 

“Ask her apology, of course!” she answered me and scoffed.

 

“Tsk! Of course, I know that!” I replied to her and she laughed.

 

“Donghae will arrive tomorrow, right?” she asked that made me raised my brows.

 

“Yeah, why?” I asked her.

 

“Why don’t you introduce him to Krystal? Who knows, Krystal might forgive you knowing that the guy she fell in love with does exist.” She suggested and I am not in favour of this idea.

 

“Do you think she will forgive me if I do that?” I questioned Yuri.

 

“Probably.” She answered me as she shrugged her shoulders.