Love Game

Open Relationship

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

Well, I thought A.J’s voice was deep and big as I imagined it would be but surprisingly, it is not. I heard a husky voice on the other line. I think he is nervous to talk to me. I am too! I’m already sweating even if my room is not that hot.

 

“W-What song do you want me to sing?” he asked me stuttering a bit.

 

“Anything will do, as long as it will make me fall asleep.” I answered him.

 

He kept quiet for a while, probably taking the time to think. I don’t really have a song in my mind right now. I can’t seem to think anything else.

 

“Okay, wait.” He said to me and I waited for him.

 

I let out a deep sigh to calm myself. I can’t stop myself from smiling and I don’t know why just hearing his voice already made me happy. It’s impossible for me to fall in love with someone whom I haven’t met yet.

 

“Here I go!” he said and then clear his throat.

 

He starts strumming his guitar. I am excited to hear his singing voice. I listen carefully in every sound that he would make on the other line.

 

 

Turn Around
Turn Around and fix your eye in my direction
So there is a connection
I can't speak
I can't make a sound to somehow capture your attention
I'm staring at perfection
Take a look at me so you can see
How beautiful you are

You call me a stranger
You say I'm a danger
But all these thoughts are leaving you tonight
I'm broke and abandoned
You are an angel
Making all my dreams come true tonight

I'm confident
But I can't pretend I wasn't terrified to meet you
I knew you could see right through me
I saw my life flash right before my very eyes
And I knew just what we'd turn into
I was hoping that you could see
Take a look at me so you can see

You call me a stranger
You say I'm a danger
But all these thoughts are leaving you tonight
I'm broke and abandoned
You are an angel
Making all my dreams come true tonight

You are an angel
Making all my dreams come true tonight

Take a look at me so you can see
How beautiful you are


Your beauty seems so far away
I'd have to write a thousand songs to make you comprehend how beautiful you are

I know that I can't make you stay
But I would give my final breath to make you understand how beautiful you are
Understand how beautiful you are

You call me a stranger
You say I'm a danger
But all these thoughts are leaving you tonight
I'm broke and abandoned
You are an angel
Making all my dreams come true tonight

You call me a stranger
You say I'm a danger
You call me a stranger

 

 

 

I admit he has a good voice. I didn’t know why he chose this song to sing for me.  Even if he sung this in acoustic version, this song won’t make me fall asleep.

 

“Done!” he remarked. “Did it make you feel sleepy?”he asked.

 

“It made me feel more awake.” I and laughed.

 

“So it’s a fail.” He said with a disappointment in his voice and sighed.

 

“No, it’s not. I love it that’s why it made me feel more awake.” I said to him.

 

YURI’s POV

 

Amber got this creepy smile on her face. It must be because of Krystal Jung. I can’t help but to laugh at her. She is really has fallen in love with her. I have nothing against it and I’m happy for her that she finally had moved on from her past relationship. I am just worried because I know that at the end, she has a high percentage to get hurt.

 

“What’s new?” I asked her while we are hanging in her apartment’s living room.

 

“H-Ha?” she replied to me as she looked at me.

 

“Pfft! I’m asking what’s the latest update between you and Krystal, any improvments?”

 

“Well…”she paused which made me raise my brows.

 

“Well what?” I questioned her.

 

“I sang a song for her last night”she said to me with a wide smile on her face.

 

“I haven’t done that to any girls I slept with before.” I stated and she rolled her eyes on me.

 

“And she loved it!” she exclaimed happily flashing her proud smirk.

 

“Go on.” I spoke.

 

“Well, that’s it.”

 

“That’s it? No confession? Nothing special happen?”

 

“None.” She answered me shortly with furrowed brows.

 

“Tsk, haish! I really don’t know what I should do to you! Why don’t you admit it to yourself that you have romantic feelings with her?”

 

“I won’t play with her feelings Yul.” She retorted.

 

“Well, in case you haven’t realized it yet. Let me tell you buddy!”I said to her and looked at her straight in her eyes. “You are already doing it now!” I informed her.

 

She keeps quiet for a while after I said that to her. I don’t want her to get hurt at the end.

 

“So what do you suggest for me to do?” she asked me.

 

“Well, if you want to play this Love Game again make sure that you will not be the one who will get hurt at the end.” I stated.  “I know you believe in love so it is expected that you will get serious with Krystal despite with that fake identity.”

 

“Love is not a game, Yul. And I am not planning to go for Krystal.” She replied to me.

 

“I am not sure about that, Amber.” I retorted and chuckled. “If you want her to become your girlfriend, you have to introduce the real you to her. Well, even if you keep pretending as this guy A.J, she will eventually ask for you two to meet someday.”

 

“I know that.” She sighed.